It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important: London Protest on 3rd October against forced vaccinations.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

We are organising a demonstration against the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) on 3rd October 2009 outside the Houses of Parliament. It will be a peaceful protest and there will be kids there as well. The details are below:-

"The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) have taken over the
control of the UK vaccination schedule and now have the power to bring in new
vaccines without government approval even if they haven't been safety tested.
Prior to this, all new vaccines would have to pass through parliament and be
voted on before they were introduced. Now the government is compelled to agree
with anything JCVI say, even if there is no science to back it up.

JCVI are also exploring whether to get a 'guardian of the state' for all
unvaccinated children and sue their parents to FORCE them to vaccinate - this
means that vegetarians will be forced to take animal products via vaccines,
people will be forced to be injected with cancer-causing chemicals and those
people who have already had vaccine reactions and disabilities will have their
lives put at risk.

Those on the committee have declared interests in the drug companies who make
vaccines and so are profiting from their recommendations.

To safeguard our right to choose the healthcare for ourselves and our children,
Vaccination Awareness Network, the advocacy group for parents who don't
vaccinate, will be protesting against mandatory vaccination and conflict of
interest.

If you are a parent who doesn't vaccinate, if you would like to choose which
vaccines you have, if you or a loved one are vaccine injured, please come along
and show your support outside the Houses of Parliament, Westminster at 12 noon.

Babies and children are welcome.

Please contact Jo on 0870 444 0894 if you require more information.

Or email me on [email protected]

Link

Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment and all other websites regarding the protest are blocked so the only information I can access is the above. Whilst it isn't specifically in relation to the swine flu vaccine, I would imagine that would be involved also. There are alot of other websites with further information so do google it to read more!

We've been discussing it for long enough, we've now got to fight back and do everything we can to prevent forced vaccinations becoming a thing of the norm.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i'm in, would be my first protest in my life...

please produce some sexy t shirt

what do you mean - websites are blocked ? by whom/how/where ?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Ah just blocking by the company I work for, only about 33% of websites work for us here so we can't 'abuse' it. Luckily they haven't cottoned onto this place yet but I'm sure in time they'll block ATS too!

Yeah, gotta make up some good tshirts and placards!! ;D

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Good for you! I'm sure something like this will happen here soon (across the pond) but it's nice to see people finally standing up to this nightmare.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

reply to post by angelx666

Blocked by your companies firewall probably, I think I might go for this as well as there are issues for those of us allergic to Eggs, and seeing as the majority of vaccines are incubated in eggs, I don't think I should be penalised NOR forced to take a vaccine which could potentially kill me, ( mind you , thats whats they probably want , to kill as many off as they can)Think I'll try and get the wife in on this as well seeing as its a saturday, and we ain't got anything else planned for that day.

Maybe the rest of the world should join in on a global scale and protest outside their government offices as well on the same date, now that would be a protest...

I also think the organiser should inform the papers and get their reporters in on it, and also the 'advert' should say there is no room for people who want to make trouble. any rabblerousers who disrupt this peaceful protest will be handed into the police for a good kicking, oops sorry fhanded in or prosecution.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Is there any scientific reasoning behind all of this? Or is this just another silly anti-vax crowd?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ah a global protest on the same day would be incredible!! Might be worth us contacting relevant organisations/charities to recommend it! The governments of the world would have to take note if they can see that people aren't going to take it laying down.

I'll get in touch with the organiser of the London one to see if I can help in any way to promote it, would be fantastic to get thousands of people to go along!

I hadn't considered the effect that the vaccines would have on those allergic to eggs. Have you managed to avoid vaccines your whole life? I'm a vegan so there is no way in Hell I want them pumping any of that into me either.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I'll do my little part in Utah. What kind of sign do ya' want in my yard?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Is there any scientific reasoning behind all of this? Or is this just another silly anti-vax crowd?

Not at all. There are numerous threads discussing the actual efficacy of this vaccine. Untried, untested, numerous side-effects already noted in people conducting "trials".

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

A sign simply saying " NO to the untested , unsafe Vaccine being FORCE injected into the unwary public" should be enough if there's no big meetings, Oh I forgot , protests and gatherings are almost nearly banned in the US aren't they? You gotta have permits and even then the police break them up.

Originally posted by john124

As stated by an earlier poster, if you think its silly to protest about an unsafe or untested vaccine being FORCED unto the public please feel free to step up to your local medical unit , roll up your sleeve and take the vaccine. And if you do happen to fall ill , please be aware that you cannot claim any kind of compensation for it as the Pharma companies have been givene immunitiy by the Governments. so I'll finish off simply by saying see you in the next life mate, all the best.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Originally posted by mikerussellus

A sign simply saying " NO to the untested , unsafe Vaccine being FORCE injected into the unwary public" should be enough if there's no big meetings, Oh I forgot , protests and gatherings are almost nearly banned in the US aren't they? You gotta have permits and even then the police break them up.

No, you can still have gatherings and protests, as long as they are pro-Obama, pro-government, pro-vaccine

I think I'm safe in my neighborhood to have a sign.

Count 1 for Utah.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Yes.. there was a leaked letter from the government telling doctors to expect an increase in a certain brain disease after the vaccinations have been given out.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

This is a great thing. If nothing else, it will hopefully make many more people aware of the state of affairs surrounding this poison.

Isn't protesting within 1 mile of parliament now illegal?

I've never protested anything in my life, never marched...but i will on this issue. The sanctity of our own bodies is literally at stake here.

This issue has so many important ramifications for our everyday lives and those of our children, that it is really scary.

How can they justify this?

DO expect 'company' agitators to mingle with the peaceful protesters won't you? There is NO WAY, those in the know will let people peacefully protest on this issue for fear of converting the undecided among us into a anti stance.

They are pushing this through so aggressively worldwide, that there is most certainly a dark ulterior motive. Usually, it's money and greed, and though i hope that it is *just* money as a motive, it's not looking like that to me.

I will be there on the 3rd.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

There probably WILL be AGent Provocateurs in the crowd, best thing to do is one one side of your placards have " Down with the Vaccine" or similar on the other facing towards the gathering " Be peaceful" , " Give them no cause" kind of message. Any AP's seen to be causing hassle or trying to derail, just push them to the front or cover them with paint to highlight them to the police. Or just all gather round them, pointing and laughing. that should be enough to belittle them and embarass them into submission.

And if theres a few thousand all protesting even within a mile of Parliament , it doesn't matter, it didn't stop the Tamils when they did it a few months ago.

[edit on 2/9/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The reverse idea with the placard is a good one and certainly something that I will do, so thank you!
I also have never been on a march before but the implications of forced vaccinations becoming lawful is horrifying. I don't have kids yet but in the future, I know that I will die before I let anyone put those needles near them. It'll be too late to fight back against this when it is something that will directly affect us later on, we have to do everything we can now to ensure that this doesn't go ahead.
I'm really glad to see that alot of other people intend to go, lets make our voices heard and show the government that this will not pass us by without a fight!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How this for an idea.. just have just 1 word on each placard and then walk next to each other to make a slogan.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Please, please, please do a good job with this protest. If it's easy to implement in the UK it will encourage US leaders to do the same and as you said earlier, protests here won't get much traction. I'm pulling for ya!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Can someone please show me a link to an official, or a well regarded site, that gives you information that there will be forced vaccinations in the UK?
Because I have been following this Vaccination thing since day 1, and I havn't seen a single thing about it anywhere? I have even made several calls to friends and family, lot of them in the medical world, and I have to tell you, most of them couldn't stop laughing when I told them what I have read.
So please can I have a ink or a source for this information? not that even if they tried it would work, it would just cause murder, people are already talking about there being no way they would let their families have it, so I want to know who's big idea it is and where it came from.

Being such a small country word spreads pretty quick here and once there are concerns, it aint going to happen, people are too close, they couldn't swing this past the public in a million years.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
considering the UK hasnt made any plans to force vaccinate the population nor does it have any future plans for it be done I am wondering why the demonstration is taking place.....
not to mention the health and saftey issues I really doubt that anyone can bypass our government and mass vaccinate the popualation.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by loner007]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
edited for silliness

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Taikonaut]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join