It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims taking over the world? Propoganda? Two viewpoints!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I was just sent a video, and managed to find it on Youtube. After watching it I was astounded at the implications, however, is it propoganda? You decide.

The video discusses the total fertility rate concept, where you need 2.11 children per family for a culture to survive. Europe has less than this, and it states that europe will cease to exist as we know it, and be a muslim state in the next few decades - due to immigration and the 8+ children

Watch the video and see for yourself.

Now, watch the video below, the above video was analysed with statistic experts commenting and others discussing the concept.

So, which is true, and if not, is it a conspiracy against the islamic movement by whomever made the first video? Or is it true?

Is it a call to action as the first video suggests?

The below video, is called 'Muslim Demographics - The Truth' presented by the BBC. It shows a different concept than the first.

Propoganda????? Perhaps, you decide

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The Myth of the Liberal Media: The Propaganda Model of News

Thought I'd mention this video, about the Propoganda model of news

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
When saying the Muslims are trying to take over the world all I can say is No offense to Catholics or Muslims but both religeons are the same IMO, trying to out produce each other by having as many children as they can in a bid to populate the other religeon out of existance.

Of course then there's the 'chav' factor of having as many kids in a bid to have them paid for by the taxpayer. like Mrs. Octuplets last year and all the single mums with 4 or 5 kids all from different fathers. Or like my cousin having 3 kids by one father and spending all day at home because she gets more money paid for by the governments by being a parent rather than a responsible working citizen.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well you are taking two dissimilar pieces of data and comparing them. Europe is a general location and Muslim is a religion. it is like saying my pool holds 20,000 gallons and pepsi makes 2 million gallons of pepsi a day it is only a matter of time before my pool fills up with pepsi.
There are muslims in europe and im sure they have mormons too, so i do not think anyone is "taking over".

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

At the moment the BBC videos have made certain claims that pretty much discredit what the original video said. So unless they (the makers of the original video) respond to these allegations, I'd say that they're viewpoint is currently flawed.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It reminds me of old nazi propaganda about jews.
And it says muslims will take over, pretty much assuming all middle eastern people are muslim.
It also assumes that there's a problem with there being a lot of middle eastern people.

All in all it's silly propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join