It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Schools to offer Free Swine Flu Vaccinations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hey ATs'ers
So here I am waking up early, I turned on the TV to check what the weather is. But instead I found this on the news.

Hundreds of school districts nationwide have agreed to allow vaccinations in school buildings, once the vaccine becomes available in mid- to late October as the nation prepares for a spike in swine flu cases in the coming months.

Many large districts are still awaiting details from their state health departments on how to carry out vaccine clinics. Others like California, Ohio and Massachusetts, are focusing first on other elements of flu planning, like when to close schools. Some cities, like Boston and Dallas, have rejected school vaccinations.

However, New York was the first large metro area in the country to have accepted school vaccinations. This is what Obama had to say.

In Washington, President Barack Obama said Tuesday that while swine flu vaccinations will be voluntary, the government will "strongly recommend" that people get them.
That doesn't sound voluntary to me.

New York City Health Commissioner Thomas Farley said the city expects to receive 1.2 million doses of the vaccine in October, and half a million doses for every week after that.

The vaccine is still in its testing stage they say; then why are they trying to poison innocent children. It sickens me.
Some of the information they exadurated to make sound really smart or just plain dumb.
Here is the link friends.
www.chron.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by G8tor

If you have a really stupid plan, then want to make it 100 times worse, wrap it in panic, then cover it with a thin covering of threats, you have the swine flu plan.

This is coming from the same government that thought they could solve the car crisis with cash for clunkers.

Lets add the fact that if your child dies, then they (government, state, local, pharma) aren't held responsible either.

I feel sorry for every parent that has fallen for this. They may truely love their kids, but putting them at risk like this is just sickening.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Yeah, my children's school too. I just received the form of consent yesterday in the mail. The form says it's free for the flu mist, which they will administer right away, and the vaccine for the H1N1 virus will be administered at a later date but they don't have any details about the H1N1 vaccine. So basically they want me to give them consent to administer the flu mist and give them consent to administer the H1N1 vaccine when they receive it but they dont have any info to inform the parents of any effects at this time. Laughable me thinks
Do they seriously think I would sign this form? They must but that will not happen. It's ludicrous to send a form for consent and don't provide basic info. Now I just wonder how many parents at my childens school will blindly sign the form so there kids can become a experiment. Sad.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This week is the week that the majority of school boards (who haven't already) are to come out and publicly reveal their pandemic plans.

In the US and Canada, all schools have had their pandemic meetings and the information has been handed down to the proper school authorities so that they may now "inform" the parents what is "best" for their child.

As insane as the idea is for most of us on this site, the amount of "average head in the cloud" people eagerly awaiting a chance to "protect" they're children, is appalling.

The vast majority will eat up this "free medicine". There really is no need for them to push the mandatory for everyone. But make no mistake, if you work in certain disciplines for certain companies, you will be given the bad news over the next six weeks. Choose wisely.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

haha nice one

the cash for clunkers thing was a joke. I really don't know if they made some money off of it. I heard that the government didn't want to pay the dealers anything after that. I could be wrong

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeyourmind1111
Now I just wonder how many parents at my childens school will blindly sign the form so there kids can become a experiment. Sad.

That is sad to see parents unknowingly sign that form to have their kids become an experiment.

I was reading this thread talking about how these numbers don't add up. The swine flu deaths are like 1 in 2000 people. Yet they have a mass production for a vaccine that is still in its testing stage and they already want to give them out to infants and children in elementary schools. Where did they get all the money to produce all these vaccines? I do believe that it is also a way for med. companies to profit from this.

here is the link
Fuzzy Math: Why Swine Flu Vaccines Don’t Add Up

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am anxious to see the effects of these shots. Kinda scary!

new topics

top topics

join