It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic The TRUTH, What They Did Not Show YOU, Watch VIDEO!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Now for all you debunkers who lapped up the National Geographic ridiculous fraudulent experiments of how Thermite can NOT melt steel beams lets show what lairs they really are shell we!

They want you all to believe that normal Thermite is really not that dangerous that children play with it on forth of July with sparklers. Well that is true to some degree, but normal Thermite is used to melt and weld steel beams, what do you think the Rail road co used to repair and replace RR tracks eh?

This video is what National Geographic didn’t want you all to see because you will all realize that Thermite is and can be used to melt heavy steel. Remember while you are watching these two videos remember what Professor Steven Jones said in his report the Thermite we found was of such a high grade that we are talking military sciences. The Thermite you are watching in these videos is just normal Thermite. What was used to bring down the WTC had to be what Jones found, a very high military grade that only the military has access to.

Thermite welding Railway Tech Switzerland

www.youtube.com...

Thermite weld

youtube

National Geographic DEBUNKED!

[edit on 2-9-2009 by impressme]

mod edit, attempt to fix link

[edit on 11-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Some of us have made our own thermite. The form of thermite I used to make was taken from the jolley Roger Cookbook back in the day.
7 parts rust
3 parts aluminum, or aluminum oxide

From having personal experience with the stuff, I know firsthand that the 9-11 theory of thermite and seeing the stuff on video is correct. The video of molten steel falling from the gash was in fact thermite melting away everything it hit, I have seen my own thermite do exactly the same when I used it on an engine block.

Bump for the fact that while this isn't new news, people need to be reminded of this lie by NationalGeographic. If the producers were caught lying once, how do we knew the rest of the info presented by the video is any more honest?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't think i've seen the N.G. video you mention..do they actually state that thermite cannot melt steel?

If so, that is just ridiculous...anyone with 30 seconds to spare, can search the net and discover that to be completely untrue!

What are they talking about?

That's what thermite is designed to do? What, do they think it's just for sparklers then?

I had always thought National Geographic to be a reputable and relatively honest and reliable organisation...if this is true, i guess they're not.

But really, how could they possibly think no one would notice?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
I don't think i've seen the N.G. video you mention..do they actually state that thermite cannot melt steel?

If so, that is just ridiculous...anyone with 30 seconds to spare, can search the net and discover that to be completely untrue!

What are they talking about?

That's what thermite is designed to do? What, do they think it's just for sparklers then?

I had always thought National Geographic to be a reputable and relatively honest and reliable organisation...if this is true, i guess they're not.

But really, how could they possibly think no one would notice?

Notice what? They did not state that thermite cannot melt steel. The experiment showed that you would need a ridiculous amount of thermite placed very carefully to cut through just one beam.

As for the 911 video showing a waterfall of sparks coming from the tower - if that was the product of a thermite cut, what was it cutting so close to the face of the building? Not the core columns, they were 100 feet away and the material would have cooled long before it reached the perimeter wall.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

They did not state that thermite cannot melt steel.

According to National Geographic fraudulent experiment, they made the claim it could not have melted the steel by their testing. I find it amusing that they want us to believe offices fires melted the steel. I see National Geographic has sold its self to protect the true insiders who know the truth they were paid to twist the Thermite experiments in their attempt to smear Professor Jones scientific report of discovering super nano Thermite and Thermate.

National Geographic demonstration was a joke, they are defrauding the public.
Jones report said it was not regular Thermite they found, this stuff in is a thousand times more deadly than regular Thermite he said we are talking about military sciences.
Notices, National Geographic didn’t once mention that did they, I wonder why!

The experiment showed that you would need a ridiculous amount of Thermite placed very carefully to cut through just one beam.

Yes they did show that however, again they did not address what kind of Thermite Professor Jones found The extremely high grade may only needed to be painted on, or spayed on we do not know, neither does National Geographic.

Professor Jones claims this type of Thermite he found was there is little to no information about it.

As for the 911 video showing a waterfall of sparks coming from the tower - if that was the product of a thermite cut, what was it cutting so close to the face of the building? Not the core columns, they were 100 feet away and the material would have cooled long before it reached the perimeter

It was cutting the corner columns how else are you going to get the WTC to come down the corners columns needed to be severed and what we are witnessing of the material running down the side of the building is Thermite. It is my opinion that explosives were used to blow up the core columns.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
more proof of this LIE!

When will those poor souls ever find true justice... when will the solders who died for this attack get their justice?

where is the justice!?

When will the people who orchestrated this event be punished?

If whoever is found guilty. it being over 1,000 people or whoever, all deserve to be put on trial for TREASON!

Life/Death penalty.

Id rather see them rot in jail for the rest of their lives...

I wont snoop to their level.

This just sets in more resolve to the cause.

Justice will come soon... I hope....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
pffff..children play with toy cars too..doent mean they can drive real ones

national geographic is one of my fav but beleive me...they let me down with this one

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The lairs eh?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So.....anybody already emailed our good friends of the NGC??

It would be fun if they get a whole bunch of reaction from their viewers about questioning their findings....

[email protected]

Should be fun to see what their reaction is.....

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

They most likely expect it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

But it would atleast be courteous to extend a polite invitation to join the discussion so they can defend their standpoint....

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
more proof of this LIE!

When will those poor souls ever find true justice... when will the solders who died for this attack get their justice?

where is the justice!?

When will the people who orchestrated this event be punished?

If whoever is found guilty. it being over 1,000 people or whoever, all deserve to be put on trial for TREASON!

Life/Death penalty.

Id rather see them rot in jail for the rest of their lives...

I wont snoop to their level.

This just sets in more resolve to the cause.

Justice will come soon... I hope....

Lenin found justice in Mexico!

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I did watch the National Geographic documentary you are talking about. Personally, I found it bias. The experiments they preformed where not accurate recreations of the original situation and therefore erroneous.

Like you said the thermite experiment was a half hearted attempt at best. I have seen several videos that show that thermite can indeed melt steel. Plus they say themselves on the show that they are using "commercial" grade thermite. I am by no means a chemist but I would imagine the government would have access to thermite that was more effective then what is "commercially" available.

I was also disappointed by the experiment to determine if jet fuel could melt steel. I do not understand why, if you were making a documentary to debunk 9-11 conspiracies, you would burn jet fuel in conditions more ideal for combustion then were present on 9-11. And on top of that, the size and circumstance of the steel used was by no means accurate. Instead of a steel structure comprising of multiple steel beams it was one lone piece of steel rested upon two concrete barricades that were on either side of a large pit of jet fuel. They also decided not to include any flame retardant material around the steel. Citing that "the official report says that the material was knocked off the steel upon impact of the aircraft into the WTC".

There were also pointless and inaccurate pentagon experiments. And for some reason only a handful of "truthers", as they kept calling them, were asked to give opinion to these "experiments". When the narrator said "despite all the evidence, truthers continue to believe..." I lost all hope that this was a sign that people are really starting to ask questions.

I will reserve my judgement of 9-11 for that is not the point. This "documentary" is a sign that mass journalistic media is very much lacking in substance. Our quest for truth has become a past time in mass media and our culture in general.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Great idea! Will you post this on all the other 911 threads?
I will be glad to pass it on. thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ah yes, the thermite used at WTC was the sooper-dooper sekrut majik ultra-military grade stuff made from the sweat and blood of Genghis Khan, Adolf Hitler, and every known bad person in history.

NG showed how hard it is for thermite to cut through a steel beam similar to the WTC columns. and yet some people here are shouting how it was special paint-on thermite that somehow was way more special than regular thermite (more pixie dust?) But you people cant even figure out or agree on what it was. Was it special thermite cutter charges, paint on magic chips, or piles and piles of therm*te on columns just superglued on angles.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I've seen a few people post links to other clips showing the "ineffective" Thermite/mate.

But I am reminded of footage I saw in the UK years ago, before this theory was proposed in relation to 9/11.

The show "Brainiac" often uses (and abuses
) explosives in the destruction of caravans, anything French, and to answer questions from viewers.

Yeah, so, I guess NGC didn't consider that others had been there before them, or that a simple bit of research would prove them completely wrong.

And this isn't even "weapons grade". This is run-of-the-mill Thermite.

Unfortunately, as previous threads have shown, the "believers" in the official line will never accept the truth. They'll just follow what the media tells them and swallow the propaganda.

"To hell with truth, show me more American Idol!"

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Wow, very interesting, kudos to you for posting it

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

awesome demonstrations. LOVE the brainiacs show.
good bye to another lame "debunking proof".

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hmm lets watch how 1,000lbs of thermite cant even cut a lousy pickup-truck in half:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And where are all the supporters of the official line now? No doubt they'll be looking at those clips and desperately trying to think up an excuse or remarkable theory as to how they are still right and the science is wrong.

This is one thing that consistently screams out at me...
Those who demand another investigation, those who suggest that there are discrepancies, constantly offer EVIDENCE and SCIENTIFIC FACTS to support their arguments.
And those who accept the official lie and believe that Osama did actually do it can never offer any actual evidence to support their story other than what the official lie is (and even when it's those lies that are in question).
Often, they completely gloss over the facts and redirect the argument.

It's very sad that so many are completely unwilling to face the facts in this case. Thousands of people died, and there are a lot of suspicious questions, and these people just don't seem to care.
They'd rather just accept what the government tells them. Where is the justice for all those killed if people blindly accept the lies when so much evidence suggests that not all is what it first seemed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join