It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hani Hanjour Legend

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is something I like to call "The Hani Hanjour legend".

Not only is this supposedly poor pilot(yeah right, if he was even the pilot, for arguments sake though we'll stick to the OCT as this is their "legend") able to turn off his transponder.

Not only is he able to reprogram his autopilot, and navigate back to DC, he manages to not collide with any of the other thousands of other jets flying that morning. Done somehow without the assistance of ATC moving jets out of his way, curiously void of collision stories.

Not only is he able to make a almost 360degree dive , coming out of it perfectly lined up to his target. Viewing ATC say it appears like a military jet, other eyewitnesses say there was no fight for control.

Not only does he apparently operate the 757 jet perfectly he is the only hijacker pilot that day that maintained complete radio silence, even during takeover.

Not only does he hit five light poles and still continue perfectly to his target.

Not only does he not even touch the ground, he is able to strike perfectly level the first floor. While moving at over 700ft per second.

Not only does he strike the most unoccupied part of the building, he strikes the only part of the building designed to take such a strike(for example; 2500lb windows secured to the frame).

Not only does he do all this, the best part is...

He does it all while avoiding any and all (at least 83 for sure) video cameras(and regular cameras for that matter).

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The pentagon "plane" was obviously a stealth cruse missile, no two ways about it

lines

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Good points you made, How does a three hundred tonne missile avoid all that traffic in the Sky's ??. presumable it was the busy part off the day, And if the transponder was switched off how did they (air traffic control) maneuver said planes from his position.. very good theory S&F for this

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I could be wrong but didn't he also hit the part of the Pentagon that had the records pertaining the missing trillions that Rummy was talking about the day before? I seem to remember that but I am unsure.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
OMG do the PTB here on ATS also think we can't see through this constant "scrutiny" for any thread that poses questions about this particular topic? I really doubt that with each and every OP, there is an immediately request for this each and every time. Why don't the mods just come clean about it?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Yeah were told he disappeared supposedly from the time he turned off his transponder till the time he pops up on the Dulles radar. It seems he also literally disappeared b/c there doesn't seem to be a single account of any near miss mid air collisions. Nor do we have any reports of ATC's trying to have other jets near by pin point him?

In the beginning I believe they tried to resolve this by stating they were sure that f77 had crashed.

It seems to me to be amazing, especially, when you super impose a picture of the airborne flights at that time over the flight path. Not to mention the other airports in that immediate area. Especially, the Dulles traffic, I used to work along one of there landing flight paths. We used to sit out there and watch the jets come in, and they literally would come in one after another every couple minutes all day long.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Stillresearchn911]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
theres no way in hell a plane hit the pentagon. it is impossible to navigate it low enough to hit where it did because of the highway that is in front of the pentagon.

but i still have to ask this, if a missile hit the pentagon, what the hell happened to the plane and all those people in it

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Helghast1

theres no way in hell a plane hit the pentagon. it is impossible to navigate it low enough to hit where it did because of the highway that is in front of the pentagon.

but i still have to ask this, if a missile hit the pentagon, what the hell happened to the plane and all those people in it

Here is aerial view of Pentagon

Doesn't look like a problem

www.greatbuildings.com...

Another view - click on image to enlarge

www.fotosearch.com...

Can see how a diving aircraft can hit the Pentagon

Ground level shot

You asked what happened to the plane

Wound up here

Debris on Pentagon Lawn

or here

Debris at C Ring

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Haha
, excellent post and here`s a diagram (cannot make a simulated edition of this because the software laughs at you), and what I am about to show and you have to believe this, some guys actually think Hani Hanjour done this at over 600 feet per second, the last lamp pole (allegedly) killed - left him a scientifically/physically/aviationally impossible task, and that was to to get down that little hill (marked in black) and be situated in perfect position as to be in the exact place, focal range, and distance for the photo shoot - otherwise known as the Pentagon proof (roughly translated as) *We really should not have let office boy edit these frames but someone with experience instead*.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed785699253b.jpg[/atsimg]

And I am not lying, some guys think he done this lol, in fact one will probably be along any minute now

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Seventh]

new topics

top topics

join