It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis: Obama hit by GOP for steering left, but gives top posts on war, economy to Bushites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Analysis: Obama hit by GOP for steering left, but gives top posts on war, economy to Bu#es

wire.antiwar.com

Along with Gates and Bernanke, they include:
_Sheila Bair as holdover chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. She has played a major role in the management of the financial crisis. A one-time unsuccessful candidate for a Kansas House seat, Bair was first appointed by Bush in June 2006. Forbes Magazine ranks her as the second most powerful woman in the world behind German chancellor Angela Merkel.
_Ray LaHood, a former congressman from Illinois, as transportation secretary. He was elec
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I found this analysis regarding Obama keeping many of the former Bush high ranking officials. After a little debate in my . here it is; of course with my spin.

Obama is only the left .(dem&rep) of the two .ed monster in control of the USA; I call it Slavery Inc. Two different management teams, two different false paradigms, and one final outcome. Simply, that final outcome is absolulte control, and destruction of society as We know it.

That's all for now. You can either Stand Up, and Resist with every fiber, knowing Your a Human Being, or You can submit, and allow this sick two .ed single agenda monster do as it will with You.

Peace,

Sancho

PS. See the attached references.... One is the actual UN nuclear inspector saying Iran isn't a threat; which means We all should be vigilant for the double .ed monster starting a war over there, and then the other link is to a thread I did dealing with the constant subversion through the MSM.

Related News Links:
www.jpost.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Hijacked!!

wire.antiwar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I like this thread, man.
I think it is something that is somewhat known among many posters here, but not all.
"Meet the new boss, Same as the Old Boss."

Unfortunately we can't say we won't be fooled again.
Good work. Sorry the thread didn't take off.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, Bush was pretty far left, like it or not...Republicans used to be anti-war, anti-government, etc. Bush expanded both of those, the country has been steering left for a good while now.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
bush was a social conservative,,,, but hardly a physical one,, that's for sure

his work is still wreaking havoc to this day,,, and obama is furthering it as well

i think bush was unprepared for the role as pres,,,,,, while many tout his exp as gov. of texas,,,,, it was meaningless because the gov.'s role in texas is way different than most states,,,,,, his power was very little and the gov't body shares power within many positions,,,,, he had no real power as gov,,,
i just learned this read press sec. mcClellan tell all book

new topics

top topics

join