It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever been invited to join the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
I figure half of the subscribers to this page (maybe more) would join if invited, just to be on the 'inside' for a change.

I say be careful what you ask for.
You just might get it.

2#cd93Rfje#@c
do(3$kdeo@W#

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

I figure half of the subscribers to this page (maybe more) would join if invited, just to be on the 'inside' for a change.

I say be careful what you ask for.
You just might get it.

2#cd93Rfje#@c
do(3$kdeo@W#

Hmmm. Illuminati means "enlightened ones." Thus everyone who really follows the principles of the historical Enlightenment is a "member" of the Illuminati... hence, probably at least 10% of the people on this message board are already members of the Illuminati.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So then, are you saying that there 'oblivious' members of the illuminatti? People who are furthering the evil ones' plan, who are more than mere dupes, but are somehow in on it without knowing it?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So then, are you saying that there 'oblivious' members of the illuminatti? People who are furthering the evil ones' plan, who are more than mere dupes, but are somehow in on it without knowing it?

If this was in response to what I said (I'm not sure), then no, you have mis-interpreted what I mean. I am saying that to be an "Illuminatus" (probably a neologism... sorry) is a good thing, for the word means "Enlightened One," i.e. someone who has achieved enlightenment, or perhaps someone who follows the ideals of the historical Enlightenment (although, to be honest, I find Freemasonry's ideals considerably closer to those of the Renaissance than the somewhat-cynical Enlightenment).

If you are trying to imply that there is some kind of group that is called the "Illuminati" which is an evil group, I can't agree. As Masonic Light has shown in many previous posts, the original Bavarian Illuminati were idealists, and supporters of tolerance, freedom of conscience, and republicanism (the true philosophical kind, not the ideas associated with the American political party of the same name).

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My 18yr old brother was working at the playhouse, and somehow got into talking with an old couple, and he showed him some pictures that he drew of the third eye and the triangle..... he said that they were very good and he gave him a card... he said he was invited and should call. I'll see if I can find the card and scan it for everyone

I remember it has something to do with the freemasons

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Never been invited to join the Illuminati, per se, but have been invited to join the Rosicrucians. At the time, I had never heard of them. After reading up on the organization, it appears that they may have "secret society" undertones. Hmmm...not sure if they qualify as part of the Illuminati.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Somehow I think the chance that a member of the Illuminati might be hanging out on a a bbs like this one is as likely as a 33rd degree mason wasting his time likewise.

The original group concealed themselves in high places and used the mechanisms of existing social infrastructure (i.e. government and churches) as well as the ignorance of groups like the Reading Societies and Freemasons to subtly distribute their ideology and perform their dirty-work.

I have recommended Barruel's book before and I still think it is a cracking read, even if you believe its 100% fiction (it isn't.)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Actually, I am a mason and I am searching for information just as much as the next person. By the way... I do not really know too much about the Illuminati, but I am wondering if there is actually a Chapter for them or are they supposedly still in operation, but in secret and there is no real proof?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Supposedly they are still active, but under different names. I've read many volumes and researched this group thoroughly over the years yet everything is still rather inconclusive as to their current activity. All we can firmly say is that at one time they were a very active secret society who's actions had great effects on several nations, but then they dissapeared. Some say that they infiltrated governments, banks, fraternities etc, and that they are using their positions in these institutions to exert influence upon the world. Recruitment for members within the U.S. supposedly goes through the Skull and Bones of Yale University, however many say that membership to the illuminati is based upon blood, these two seemingly contridict one another. This is the generally accepted view of the Illuminati, however there is little or no evidence to confirm this, at best simply speculation.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you really where to get a chance to join them. It would come because you provide them with something they could use. Politics and family would be why they would want you. I figure this is important because you have some type of control over poeple and the community. Working as an intern in politics I can say for one thing that the profession is so clouded over that it would be impossible to find a member. I would just be happy to one day find out some information about them, IF i were asked to join that would mean that I must have similar goals with them.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You cannot join the Illuminati....it is a line of families that have controlled the world. To put simply you have to inherit by birthright your place in the order

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Snaps is the name of the game

there are no clues
remember my clues
snap, snap, snap, snap, snap
sometimes I forget the clues
there are no clues
never forget my clues
snap, snap, snap, snap
snap, snap, snap, snap
never forget my clues
snap, snap

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Snaps is the name of the game

Honest guys, don't call us... we'll call you!

Courtesy of the gentle hand that is guiding all that will be...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
there's no fun in cliff notes...this is an easy game! I promise!!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i seriously doubt that anyone that is in a conspricy message board is going to be asked to join the Illuminati they wouldnt be trust worthy

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Plus the fact that the Illuminati don't exist has probably put a HUGE damper on their recruitment efforts.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
-_- ......partypooper

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I would join, pretty tired of this human waste that im surrounded by. The absolute arrogance of those that are beneath me is really disgusting. Yes I know what i just said was arrogant, but i never flaunt it. If you do its harder to manipulate people.

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by dcipher]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
dcipher, thank you for not flaunting your arrogance as when I'm easier to manipulate I find myself more tolerant. I look forward to the time when you can rightfully assume sovereign control of all that is this insignificant existence, but until then:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Mirthful Me, the time has come for me to ask about the strangely compelling Shriner-Monkey you use for an avatar... who is he, and does he have any relation to the Japanese-talkin' rasberry-givin' monkey-boy with whose picture you just graced us?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join