It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Cannot rise until the 5th Trumpet (7th seal)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Most people believe that the beast power must rise before the beginning of the period of tribulation, while some even believe it is as late as the opening of the fifth seal. Let me share something that seems completely missed by most, even those who claim to be leaders of God's church...this event does not happen until the fifth trumpet of the seventh seal, well into the 1260 day period of tribulation.....

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Notice that this beast (always symbolic of a kingdom) has seven heads, ten horns etc, now notice what else is mentioned about this beast....

REVELATION 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

This beast is also described as rising out of the bottomless pit. Now read what occurs at, and not one moment before, the fifth trumpet of the seventh seal...

REVELATION 9
1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The seal upon the bottomless pit is not removed until this time (blowing of the fifth trumpet). How can the beast rise from the bottomless pit before it is even unlocked?

It is the first four trumpets that bring down the western world, creating a power vacuum, allowing "the beast" to take power. This beast is the seventh revival (seventh head) of the Holy Roman Empire. When you see European troops on US soil, then you know the fifth trumpet has been blown, but you'll see MUCH more before that soon coming time.

www.the-end.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
but it also says that that "beast" will suffer some serious head injury that should kill him but didnt and people will marvel over this, 6 months into his term. obama has well passed 6 months

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It says one of it's seven heads suffered an injury. Does Obama have seven heads?

REVELATION 13:3 And I saw one of its heads as it were wounded to death; and its deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

...and where does it mention 6 months?

[edit on 2/9/09 by doctorex]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
because the bible is literal...
you just said the beast is rome did you not?
now your comment is trying to make him look like an idiot because he didnt take something literal, the same way you didnt.
but now to prove your point your taking it as if it were literal?

if i dont make sense. meh # it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
It says one of it's seven heads suffered an injury. Does Obama have seven heads?

could you explain what you think this is? cuz obviously its not saying he LITERALLY has 7 heads.

even though I don't accept the bible to be 100% true, I still think it is important in our lives.

here is something I also found

Revelation:
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

maybe possible talking about this "microchip"?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
asking a question of clarification on their interpretation does not make someone look like an idiot, if it did, then I'm sorry. Besides epitaph.one,
aren't you doing to me the very thing you're accusing me of?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

revelation 5
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months

42 months so 3 1/2 years, a presidential term is 4 years, so 6 months? I dunno just a theory of what it means

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

could you explain what you think this is? cuz obviously its not saying he LITERALLY has 7 heads.

Because it's not talking about a literal person. It is talking about this beast,and if you study prophecy, you'll see that a beast is always symbolic of a kingdom. The seven heads, which are later described as 7 mountains (also symbolic of kingdoms/governments) areseven revivals of this same kingdom. Notice it has a woman riding it. A woman is symbolic of a church, and this woman is described as a harlot, symbolically a false church.

here is something I also found

Revelation:
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

maybe possible talking about this "microchip"?

That's what the world would like you to think, but to understand what the mark/sign of the beast is, you have to understand what the mark/sign of God is. It is a spiritual mark, just as the mark of the beast is, and just like the mark of the beast, the mark of God is spiritually on your hand and between your eyes...

Exodus 13:16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

Deuteronomy 11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

Exodus 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

Ezekiel 20:20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

God commands that no business be done on the Sabbath, which biblically is the seventh day (Saturday), so if if a law gets brought in when you only buy/sell on the Sabbath, then you have to do so, or instead obey God. If you do some research you will see that the Catholic church and others are trying to push for mandatory sunday day off in the EU Constitution.....

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

revelation 5
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months

42 months so 3 1/2 years, a presidential term is 4 years, so 6 months? I dunno just a theory of what it means

The beast itself has already risen 6 times in the past two thousand years. Much of what is covered in the book of revelation spans this time, so it is difficult to know exactly which head this is speaking about. Also notice it says this beast is given a mouth, and latter it talks about the false prophet, so this "mouth" it is given could well be talking of this false prophet, not the beast itself.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Just wondered.

Head of state.
Head of finances
Head of????

Dunno, Just wonder if anyone thought that head might mean leader, not physical head as that would be dumb.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The beast is clearly not a person. The book of Daniel actually identifies this beast, the last beast to rise upon the earth, as a Kingdom/Government...

DANIEL 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spoke very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

This last beast, with ten horns (described as kings), interpreted as a kingdom, is the exact same beast mentioned in Revelation that rises from the bottomless pit....

Revelation 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

When you see European troops on US soil, then you know the fifth trumpet has been blown, but you'll see MUCH more before that soon coming time.

If we see this happen, SWHTF.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well, that depends on how much S has already HTF. People might actually welcome it by that stage.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
didn't this already happened two thousand years ago? the author is not writing in future tense.

how did these scriptures become prophecies? anyone know?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The book of Revelation covers 7 seals, at the seventh seal, at the seventh trumpet (the 7 th seal, contain 7 trumpets), Christ Returns.

The time span for the 7 seals (starting with the 5th trumpet which is the start of the Great Tribulaiton) spans 3 1/2 years.

The bible in Revelation and other places qualifies this emphatically by stating it in other ways...
1260 days...
42 months...
Time + Times + have a Time (3 1/2 years)

Have you seen this occur? Do you see Christ here on this earth?

No it is not history.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Volcano anyone?

"and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit"

"And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit."

Revelation 8:12.

".And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them were darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise."

Also in Mathew 24:29 it says:

"Immediately after the tribulatioin of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken."

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
supernova first thing what popped to mind,
maby an astroid?...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You can barely get two out of three people, believers if you will, to agree on exactly what Seal we're at right now. Some say Three, others are sure it's Six. All have their own arguments about what each Seal is, and how it has manifested (or will manifest).

If these folks want to be taken seriously, then need to get their rap together.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
"The Beast Cannot rise until the 5th Trumpet (7th seal)"

*fart*

There you go.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You guys are looking for this to apply right now, but the beast is a little boy right now. He actually turned 10 years old in June 09. I have psychic dreams that come directly from God.

In my dreams starting about 12 years ago I saw first a conqueror rising, who is soon coming. This is the sixth head of the beast. This is because the Bible says that these 7 are kings, five are fallen, one is and the other is yet to come. This conqueror will arrive very soon and will dominate the space before the seventh beast rises.

Then I saw war in America, most likely civil war at first. However, this turns into an invasion of Oriental people (not Euorpean soldiers) on the West Coast. Then volcanic processes develop all over the Western US.
About this time the war becomes nuclear and America gets hit but also strikes back.

There will be a plague unlike any other break out in America. This will turn their dead into the living dead. These all seem to be rabid. Then there will be seen a falling star appear in the sky. Eventually Yellowstone will erupt and all of this before 2026. Before 2026 the third part of the Earth will be covered by volcanic activity.

I don't see the USA falling to nothing. The USA has so much more better secret technology than the competetors and can put up a knock down drag out fight with any one else on the board. We will be hurt bad but not destroyed. This is because the American people will be forced to come together and fight to survive.

Also remember that the beasts hate the whore (Roman Catholic Church) so they get power from Rome, but all the while hating Her.

Basically I see five seals being opened and either four or five trumpets being blown before the second coming.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Angel One]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join