It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Collapse summary - confirmed & suspected events.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
As I said in another thread, I think we are going to collapse our currency on purpose. Since China's economy is based upon a lie (China's government is deflating the cost of exports to US, and artificially messing with their currency), the US government may be trying to setup a series of events to declare bankruptcy. Once the government enters into Chapter 11, the bills and loans evaporate with a pen signing. No more dept.

Keep an eye out for China moving towards dumping the dept, so that they will not be hit hard by the default. Its going to backfire in a major way, and everyone involved knows what is about to happen.

Once the bankruptcy goes into affect, the dollar will once again become the world's currency. Every dollar we have will suddenly be worth something over night, for there will be enough precious metals to back its value. Within the short-term, domestically we will keep the dollar, but internationally we will switch over to another currency. Only for the short term. Its all about rebuilding our credit rating.

edit on 29-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Here we are years later, and its a slow motion train wreck still coming at us.

Smoke and mirrors, lies abound on both sides of the aisle.

We find out both sides of the aisle are little more than puppets of a hidden hand.

We find out its all part of what HG Wells and Samuel Zane Battens warned us about decades ago.

Even former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov came to warn us but it fell largely on deaf ears.

Prepare accordingly...

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

its coming but i think we still have another year of this

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I think it will get worse over that year, but yeah its not a eminent total collapse.

I think we will see a huge drop though when the Israel - Iran War starts in September
as Bob Baer says.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I think it will get worse over that year, but yeah its not a eminent total collapse.

I think we will see a huge drop though when the Israel - Iran War starts in September
as Bob Baer says.

We may get saved with - Divine Intervention -.
-----------
The war with Iran could be averted.
Time will tell.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
It's an 80 year Kondratieff wave. The 80 year war cycle is always preceded by a sharp rise in unemployment. The American Revolution was preceded by high unemployment, caused by British (Jesuit Bank of England) currency control. The Panic of 1858 preceded the US Civil War. Roosevelt scaled down the New Deal in 1936, so there would be plenty of men available for WW2.

The Powers That Be are strengthening China and weakening the USA. A large scale China vs USA war is likely, in the 2020 decade. That war will usher in total control.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
there are only so much riches in the world.Third world countries are the most up and coming. When someone gets richer, someone else gets poorer. " what's in your wallet?"
have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
KALI YUGA — IRON AGE

The last of the Yugas called Kali Yuga is also known as the Dark Age. In this phase, Materialism overpowers everything else. There is no regard for Spiritual values. This is the age where darkness rules, bringing with it all the negative values and decay into Human life. Men are almost always at war with each other for gaining territory and control. Greed, selfishness and other corrupt ways of living are very common in everyday life. Man loses touch with his inner light and is lead by his ego in every aspect of life.

In the midst of the chaos of this period, it will be very difficult to pursue any spiritual practices or manifest positive values. This is the phase where Spiritual masters take birth to help humanity as people will not be able to even understand the higher spiritual concepts. This age is ruled by a personality known as Kali Purusha (Satan). Under Him, the dark forces like rakshasas, illuminati and others function with ease and keep the entire humanity in darkness. Iron is the predominant metal in this age, hence it is called the Iron Age.

DURATION OF THE YUGAS

The four Yugas occur cyclically on our Earth. Satya Yuga is followed by Treta Yuga, then Dwapara Yuga and finally Kali Yuga rules. At the end of Kali Yuga, Satya Yuga restarts and the cycle repeats. These Yugas have fixed durations. Satya Yuga exists for a period of 20,304 years, whereas Treta Yuga is for 15,228 years. Dwapara Yuga exists for 10,152 years, and Kali Yuga is the shortest with 5076 years of duration. (These durations are the successive multiples of 5076) Nothing happens in Creation abruptly, thus a transitory period is provided between every two Yugas. Like dawn between night-day and dusk between day-night, this transitory period allows a smooth transit from one Age to another without upheavals. In these periods, the characteristics of the next age replace that of the previous one and the new spiritual values take effect.

This transitory duration is 108 years between Satya Yuga and Treta Yuga, 216 years between Treta Yuga and Dwapara Yuga, 324 years between Dwapara Yuga and Kali Yuga and the longest, that is, 432 years after Kali Yuga ends and Satya Yuga begins again.

Since Life transits from one extreme to another after Kali Yuga, more time is provided for the transition into Satya Yuga. In this duration, the values and darkness of Kali Yuga are gradually replaced with the divine life and light of Satya Yuga. We, on this Earth are in the midst of this transitory period between Kali Yuga and Satya Yuga, at this point in time!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why are soros and Paulson buying up gold?

Article here: www.blacklistednews.com...

I need to re-read and study this more, but what I would like to know is...are they buying actual gold? Or the paper they print it on? I remember an article stating that people are buying gold...or so they think...the paper its printed on says so......but none actually have the gold. So when the SHTF and they want their gold..............good luck??

In any event....I love this article because they're trying to connect dots and doing a pretty good job. This is a good site for news and I notice a lot of people starting threads from their headlines...

edit on 17-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Spchk

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"Below says US foreign Embassys are being told to horde
1 years worth of non-US currency due to a possible
lengthy banking shutdown."

Doesnt make any since, if the dollar goes, every other currency is toast to..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i only marginally liked to read this authors stuff... but for some reason this morning his article had a deeper impact on me than ever before...

perhaps the benghazi tragedy where the leasdership turned its back on the american values practiced since the revolution...is weighing heavy on my mind.

one must read the whole piece, thanks

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

"The Virtual Recovery"
October 29, 2012

The future of the American political order is in doubt. The Bush and Obama regimes have so badly abused the Constitution and statutory law, that the America that Ronald Reagan left to us no longer exists. America is on the path to collapse or tyranny. ...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The America that Ronald Reagan left? Please get your history correct, the Bush cabal, respresenting the Global Oligarchy, controlled the White House for most of those two terms, especially after the assassination attempt.

Bush behind Reagan assassination attempt?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by St Udio

The America that Ronald Reagan left? Please get your history correct, the Bush cabal, respresenting the Global Oligarchy, controlled the White House for most of those two terms, especially after the assassination attempt.

Bush behind Reagan assassination attempt?

thats exactly what Roberts was talking about.... the nation went further down the tubes AFTER Reagan

I rekon its ones point of view,,, i didn't vote Reagan, but his administration was not as Nazi as what came afterwards--- even with Bush pulling strings as you suggest
edit on 30-10-2012 by St Udio because: edit

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

What about the fact that the Reagan adm armed the terrorists?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Iran Contra...is that what u mean?

but back to the ever widening FINANCIAL COLLAPSE...

after a pretty significant bru-haha about a 'tapering' that was over the weeks been disarmed---Now the Dallas FED is again saying a 'Tapering' by December '13
see: www.goldcore.com... |acc326be-0015-41d9-91ca-2cb5b98f6cce&utm_campaign=media-daily-market-update-2013&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8UwK8U

Now, the PMarea is again under attack.... to make the USD appear strong

President Mugabe in Zimbabwe has taken over foreign mining operations,,,at least 49% of the mineral/metals resources belong to the 'blacks'... not the NWO bank-corporate cartel that runs the mining operations for profit
see: www.maxkeiser.com...

it took about 5 years longer than i thought but the Nationalization of PM mining is underway...next all nations will block the sales of PMs because they are 'strategic resources'

we are being backed into a death trap corner.... get your PM while still available but be ready to lose it all by national seizures

remember when 50% of the taxes collected are used to just pay the interest on the national debt every year--- then we are in the immediate danger of going into a hyper-inflationary economy !

the USA is now at 30+%
but with the bond rate increases soon to come,,, we will get to that 50% threashold sooner-than-later

gird your loins people
edit on 7-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
2 fed reserve members will speak today so careful attention should be paid to their message delivery.

The fed can either pass blame to politicians now and poke bubble w reduction of bond purchases. And Very importantly if the fed talk is not used to shatter big funds belief that the first cut in bond buying (QE) will be followed in successive steps which connects dots to QE end the bond and stock markets could fall very very fast when first cut is imminent. Markets are fwd looking and if fed doesnt empasize a reduction in QE could reverse if economic indicators slump, i think market makers will sell off these assets en masse

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
www.calculatedriskblog.com...

One intersting stat is that almost all of the decrease in unemployment from oct 2009 to now are "phoney" . Ahh politics at its best or worst.

The dropping labor participation rate from 65% to 63.5% is primarily responsible for lowering the unemployment level. People falling out of the work force unemployment calculation BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN W OUT a job for so long (they are no longer in calculAtions for work force) not bc they got a job. If labor force participation rate stayed at 65% like in oct 2009 , the current unemployment rate would be 9.7 not 7.4!

Some of us know the fed monitors unemployment wrt QE tapering. Estimates are the labor force participation rate has largely leveled off and 165-170k new jobs a month will be needed to get unemployment to 6.5 by early 2015
edit on 7-8-2013 by cpdaman because: To link source

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
2 fed reserve members will speak today so careful attention should be paid to their message delivery.

The fed can either pass blame to politicians now and poke bubble w reduction of bond purchases. And Very importantly if the fed talk is not used to shatter big funds belief that the first cut in bond buying (QE) will be followed in successive steps which connects dots to QE end the bond and stock markets could fall very very fast when first cut is imminent. Markets are fwd looking and if fed doesnt empasize a reduction in QE could reverse if economic indicators slump, i think market makers will sell off these assets en masse

Wall Street forecaster OP regarding the rise and presumable fall called tapering down`

Thought the above was very appropriate to add since cpdaman bumped this thread with a brief speculation. For myself I have to read the link a few more times to absorb! I see what he is laying down but having trouble picking it up; due to lack of thorough knowledge of the subject at hand! It seems to be quite appropriate for the time. Bernanke has said simply - QE can not continue as is.

As someone who has lived week to week with a disability (no public check coming in!) - I am quite bothered by showBama and wonder WHO is really at the helm. I would like to think that if we don't rouse the hive the collective conscious could redirect America's spiral into oblivion. But the writing is on the wall and hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil is just shear ignorance at this point.

Peace-
McS-
edit on 7-8-2013 by mcsandy because: ETA

edit on 7-8-2013 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think the issue bigger than how stocks respond to a QE taper is the repricing of govt bonds and borrowing costs there. Bond markets are more forward looking and they are commonly referred to as the smart money, the fed is following this market very close and tapering will effect govt bonds across the globe!

Some think the us ten year bond will reprice quickly. What is a govt bond worth these days, how can one know, the bond market imo is very close to repricing upward. I do think the bond market is very skeptical of much 2014 growth (gdp) and that this may biggest hurdle to stopping qe next year

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join