It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government To Senior Scientists: Swine Flu Shot Linked To Killer Nerve Disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Letter of warning from UK's Health Protection Agency leaked to the Daily Mail:

UK Daily Mail: Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

...The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu. 500 cases of GBS were detected.

The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.

The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.

The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Wow, more people died from the vaccination than from swine flu in 1976?

Un... friggin'... believable...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
our loving caring government decided it was safe to put mercury in vaccines. They administered one to my brother. He developed a welt at the site of injection that grew 3 inches out of his skin, and turned blood red. he cried for three straight days and nights, and was soon after diagnosed with autism.

My brother, who had such a bright future, is now fighting a disease that he didn't deserve. And the government scoffs us (and all other affected families) off.

Thats why i refuse to take vaccines, and didn't allow my doctor to give me my shots.

those things are absolutely toxic to the maximum extend, and i can vouch for that.

seeing your own blood cry like that makes you fear. I outright refuse medication of any kind.

Ridalin ruined my childhood. And I have never felt the same.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by NeverSurrender]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by NeverSurrender]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

Your post was heart wrenching to read. My thoughts go to your brother and to you with true sincerity.

I will not allow my government to "vaccinate" my daughters and if they try to force the issue they had better have a prison cell or morgue slab waiting for me because I am serious in rejecting the jab come hell or high water.

join