It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things That We May Be Facing!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The Sun flipped it's poles Feb 2001, the Sun will flip poles again in 2012 but this is not a cause for concern or a pole/shift.

This is what people should be concerned about:

Originally posted by RoofMonkey
reply to post by ET_MAN

Fact: The gravitational field will not collapse... unless you can figure out how to eliminate the mass of the Earth.

Due to the gravitational force of an incoming celestial object that is a brown dwarf the earths gravitational field will collapse or moreover be forced/pushed. This object has been spoken of by many ancient civilizations and many people of the past including the great flood spoken of in biblical texts. This is a cyclic event that occurs so is not some unexpected object out of the blue coming, it has happened many times in the past and will happen again many times in the future. This object is the same object referred to in Book Of Revelation for those who are religious in nature called “Wormwood’. The fact is many ancient civilizations have written about this very event, the evidence for it happening in the past through ancient texts, scientific knowledge/discoveries, archeological findings, astronomical knowledge and biblical scriptures including other various prophecies are overwhelming.

Upon it’s pass it will release red iron oxide into the atmosphere and the moon will appear as red or blood, the sun will become darkened due to a number of things. There are a great deal of things that will happen including the displacement of earths crust, great earthquakes, tsunami’s and so on. I will add some more info from another thread. you can follow this link on it as I explain a little more:

”As the earth starts wobbling or shaking this is when a displacement of the earth's crust will occur to be more specific:

Earth is composed of several layers, the outermost layer is referred to as Earth's crust. The more technical name for this layer is the lithosphere. The surface layer is in the neighborhood of 30 to 40 miles thick and is mostly composed of solid crystalline rock. The next layer down is made up of a more fluid like layer of "Hot Molten Rock" and is known as the asthenosphere or mantel.

Earth is in like an egg, with the shell of the egg forming the thin crust it's lithosphere and the liquid part inside represents the earth's molten mantel or it's asthenosphere. As an eggshell can spin independently over the liquid part of an egg, the earth's crust can also spin independently over it's molten mantel. In this slippage of the Earth's crust over it's fluid like inner layer that is the physical mechanism by which the planet actually shifts it's axis of rotation.

What actually can take place during an "Earthian Pole Shift" is that the most solid lithosphere (crust), slips over the more fluid like asthenosphere (mantel) a phenomenon known as "Lithospheric displacment" or the displacment of earth's crust.

” This object goes by many names, the Egyptians called it the “Terrible Comet”
The civilizations of South and Central American called it the “Sky Serpent”
The Hopi Indians named it “Sasquasohah”
The Babylonians called it “Marduk”
The Chinese labeled it “The Red Dragon”
The Sumerian’s called it Nibiru or Planet of the Crossing.
Other civilizations labeled it “The Winged or Horned Disk”, “The Destroyer”, “The Death Comet” and many others. I will provide greater details in the video and even more data on a website once up and running.

The Biblical prophecy and bible speaks about this same object in the book of revelation labeling it as “Wormwood” The ancient texts of the bible among many other scrolls, tablets and written texts all talk about this object and a great flood, fire coming down from heaven all coinciding with the story and time of Noah in the old testament. Everything you will see fits together once presented in a whole and coincides with this same object passing through the solar system.

All of these ancient civilizations had knowledge of this object and talk about this cycle period, in fact most of them were extremely observant with the stars and continually were in watch for this same object to come back in fear knowing how much destruction it would cause upon it’s passing. You will see great evidence that every cycle and time this brown dwarf passed in history it would cause global catastrophic destruction, earthquakes, tsunami’s, new volcanic activity, block faulting, a displacement of earths crust and geographical relocations, new land rising, mountains and land disappearing, mountain building, magnetic pole shifts and in some cases complete flips of earth among many other earth changes.

All of these changes always depend on how and where it passes exactly upon it’s crossing. Wormwood the object coming is a brown dwarf, the ancient civilizations knew nothing about brown dwarfs as the first brown dwarf was officially confirmed in 1995, today hundreds of them have since been found, recognized and confirmed however science and astronomy still know little about the brown dwarfs and objects that pass space/time and many cases dimensions which have never been officially recognized yet because it cannot be seen therefore cannot be explained. An object disappears from view and that is all one can see and confirm, the world cannot yet see beyond this dimension and science cannot prove something they cannot see, taste, feel, smell or touch.

So for ancient civilizations the brown dwarf red object appears to look like a planet or comet passing to them and most of them believed that’s what the object was with a fiery red tale that holds gases, debris and red iron oxide that will be released turning the stars and moon to appear as blood or red in color. The waters and earth will be hit with this iron oxide and the methane that it carries with it usually will ignite due to the oxygen in the atmosphere of earth. This is where many ancient civilizations talk about fire coming down from heaven or hail of fire burning entire cities and civilizations, this will at a different level or degree happen all depending on position of this brown dwarf (and I will call it “Wormwood” from now on) when crossing between earth and the sun. Earth will wobble back and forth, the sun will appear to darken due to the atmosphere and ash from volcanic activity in many parts of the world, earthquake’s will be taking place on a scale/magnitude never before experienced or recorded, tsunami’s will cover entire cities and block faulting will take place rising new lands and falling/sinking others.

Hurricanes, massive storms and extreme weather will continue for months not to mention the volcanic activity that will all seem to happen at the same time. People’s hearts will literally fail them as a prophecy of the bible says upon looking up and seeing what is coming in the sky. The book of revelation is not far off to a level and I believe whoever wrote that knew and was aware of these cyclic events to come because they have happened over and over in the past with many civilizations all the way back dating to the city of Atlantis which sill exists today under the sea and is expected to be found after this event or at least publicly found and seen as earth oceans that make up roughly 70% of earths surface will relocate. Block faulting will take place meaning land will rise and land will fall in various places throughout the world.”

Source, www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
More data:

It`s hard for me to believe some of the things your saying.

Much expected , I will do my best to present all information/evidence available on the subject then ultimately the decision is yours.

What if I were to say that the object you talk about is nothing more then a story? A story set up to keep the masses on edge, or, in fear.

Then I would tell you everyone has freedom of opinion and speech and I can respect everyone’s opinion/freedom of speech.

Our entire solar system is going through a change as we speak. We are passing through what is known as an energy field. It radiates out from the center of our universe. It is what holds the universe together. It is the energy that helps in the evolution in all things, from the smallest of microbes to the planets and stars themselves. An evolution that we are now going through.

I would tell you that earth and all species are continually going through changes due to energy exchange/fields on a everyday basis coming from both within this universe and higher/lower dimensions right here on earth. I would tell you that all things happening are not based on the center of the Milky Way galaxy alone.

I would tell you that today, the science of astronomy is still in it’s infancy, I would tell you that earth knows little about it’s own solar system and even less about the universe at large. I would tell you that even the little earth does know (or at least thinks it knows) about it’s own solar system has only recently been discovered.

I would tell you Uranus was completely unknown about until higher powered telescopes were produced in 1781. I would tell you that Neptune wasn’t figured out mathematically until 1846, and Pluto until 1930. Astronomers still struggle to just identify objects within earth’s own solar system, it wasn’t until 1999 that Prospero, Setebos and Stephano, three of Uranus’s moons were discovered. In 2003 astronomers announced the discovery of three new moons on the Planet Neptune. The first brown dwarf wasn’t confirmed until 1995 and astronomers know very little about these objects to date.

After Pluto was discovered in 1930 it became evident that something was still out beyond it, several decades after this discovery astronomers continuously observed the outer planets of the solar system and noticed strange wobbles, behaving like something was pulling at them from deep space. (Something massive existing outside the solar system.)

Astronomers concluded that something else was out there, something extremely massive with an incredibly strong gravitational pull, perturbing the outer planets of the solar system. Astronomers labeled this unknown object as Planet X. (X) Simply stands for “Unknown” The ancient civilizations also misinterpreted this object to be a planet or comet having zero knowledge of what a brown dwarf is. Astronomers have since started looking at the possibility of it being a “Dark Star’ Due to it’s incredible gravitational affect it’s demonstrating on the outer planets.

In 1972 the Institute of Theoretical Astronomy in Leningrad used the perturbations in the orbit of known comets to help calculate this object. In the same year, astronomers at the Livermore Radiation Laboratory in California used the perturbations in the orbit of Halley’s comet and two other objects to also mathematically demonstrate the existence of this massive and mysterious object traveling outside the visible solar system.

By the late 1970’s, most astronomers had enough theoretical and mathematical evidence to be convinced that something was out there. Most astronomers then concluded the only thing left to do is identify this dark, mysterious object and determine its exact orbital track. Focus then changed to finding where this object was going/headed and when. Then in the early 1980’s the search for this mysterious object strangely escalated in intensity at NASA and other governmental institutions. In 1981 the following statement was made“Astronomers readying telescopes to probe the outer reaches of our solar system”

Dr. Tom Van Flandern of the US Naval Observatory states this objects path is highly elliptical like that of a comet. Throughout the early 1980’s NASA searched desperately for this object but could not find it even though they had powerful light gathering telescopes pointed in it’s general direction due to the object not emitting any visible light. On January 30th 1983 an article from New York Times states:

“Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some giant gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence that’s far away and unseen, a large celestial object that may be the long sought Planet X.”

Later that same year in 1983 NASA’s newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) spotted a large, dark, mysterious object coming towards us from the depths of space. Their discovery was mentioned in a 1983 Washington Post interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL in California. Dr. Gerry Neugebauer. The article states:

” A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion, by an orbiting telescope (IRAS) So Mysterious is this object that astronomers do not know it if is a planet, a giant comet, or a nearby proto-star (dwarf star) that never got hot enough to become a star.”

You will notice the object is unknown to them at this point and they could change the search from Planet X to Object X or (X) For Unknown. Pioneer 10 & 11 were eventually launched for this very purpose of detecting and finding what is out there, so what do you think they found?

I see your on the bandwagon that supports the planet X story.

Just to make this clear (X) simply means Unknown to astronomers, the object is not a planet but a brown dwarf. The coming informational video will give you a run down on things that I cannot fully share at this time. The object is out there and headed this way, it’s not a matter of IF but WHEN. I suggest you watch the video once released for further details.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will be releasing an informational video with much more information, evidence, facts, scientific discoveries supporting this, archeological discoveries, ancient texts from many civilizations, astronomical discoveries/evidence, biblical and prophetic texts/statements and much more. I am working on that now and hope to have it completed by Oct 11th of this year. This thread I have going is rather incomplete on information at this time but nevertheless gives some info on it can be found here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would ask you to disregard all religious beliefs, put aside all differences from whatever walk of life you come from keeping a rational and open mind, taking a look at only the facts of certain things and evidence suggesting that this event has happened many times in the past and will happen again in the near future and consider what I have to present you with. To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

What do you know about the Amish planning to leave the country? Interesting...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I have read your thread and I think maybe posted on it a time or two... this rings true to me because it all sounds just like what the Bible says will happen... I know here where I live, a top the new madrid fault, surrounded by the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers, All the damns around here.... we are all in serious trouble here.... We can't all run...and I know that you have been asked in your thread about a timeline... I am sure that your going to say in the not to distant future... As my dad always says, "we'd better gird up our loins"!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

What do you know about the Amish planning to leave the country? Interesting...

I saw it on this site. you can try a search and if that does not work go to the bulletin board and just ask. They are a good group and willing to answer questions. NoNAIS.org

About the cabin in the woods.
If you are looking for an "official" permanent structure you might consider a used single wide trailer. The are available around here very cheap. make sure it is sound and put it on a brick foundation just like a house.

If you are looking for a "hideaway" a used travel trailer is a possible or if you want to build - checkout pole buildings. I have put up several. They are great for animal shelters and storage and if you put in a floor can make a super house. (they drive home inspectors nuts)

A large pole building storage shed that can become a cabin in an emergency may be just what you want.

Other emergency type buildings. keep a stock of tarps, cement blocks, T posts, concrete reinforcing bars and feedlot cattle panels around. you can then make a hoophouse. I wanted a taller & wider structure so I pounded in T posts for each end of a panel and then threaded a couple of cement blocks on to the T post. This allowed me to raise the hoop off the ground to what ever height I wish. You can even put a panel along the T posts in the normal manner and have the hoop above that, giving a nice high and wide structure.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
My intention is not to confuse the inner workings of the U.S. with the rest of the globe... but that said, what concerns me the most at this time is not "natural" at all but rather...

a) The end of "freedom" as we know it
b) Totalitarianism/Fascism/Dictatorship
c) The accountability we would have to accept for inadvertently ushering all of this onto ourselves (paranoia WILL destroy ya) by sitting back and helplessly dwelling on the seemingly inevitable with one another (thoughts DO manifest) while the transition takes place.

Consider the "global" impact were anything like this to take place. The U.S. has long been a ray of light/beacon of "hope", "peace", "liberty", "justice" and "freedom" (thought, religion, speech, expression) in the world.

The global implications should be readily obvious.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I say if its bad, there is a good chance we are facing it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Then conversely... If it is good, there is a good chance we are dreaming it..?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76

Originally posted by silent thunder

Then conversely... If it is good, there is a good chance we are dreaming it..?

I said we were facing bad things (future), rather than discussing memories or currently occuring phenomenon....

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

I think that as a human race, we are all in this together! Hence the one world order! That is scary. If only we could ALL see beyond the color of each others skin, religious beliefs, looks, whatever it may be that seperates and divides and come together as a whole to look out for and defend each other!!! It seems a simple enough concept, but it something that has never been accomplished and probably never will due to the shallowness and stubborness of said humans!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
1. Killer plague/disease such as swine flu or perhaps some other biological weapon

Not too concerned about this. I've known a couple people who got swine flu and eventually got better.

2. War (world war, nukes, civil war, riots, etc..)

Very concerned. It only takes one idiot to push the button to cause world war. God knows how many idiots are running the state at this moment.

Civil war is also another concern of mine. More and more people are being divided.

3. Killer weather (freak storms, lightening, large hail, hurricanes, tornados, intense heat or cold...you get the idea.

Not too concerned, because I have no control over these things.

4. Eruption of one or several Super volcanoes (death by suffocation or cooking)

Not concerned. Again, I can't control these things.

5. Major earthquakes (too many scenarios to mention but you can imagine such as killer tsunamis)

Not concerned. Have no control over mother nature.

6. Asteroid/meteorite crashing into earth.

Not concerned. I have no control over these things, so I won't stress over it.

7. Black hole swallows earth ( not sure this is plausible)

Not concerned. This probably won't happen.

8. Pole shift

No.

9. Sun burns out, explodes or super flares bombard earth

This seems very unlikely.

10. Aliens land and are hostile

I don't think aliens would be hostile.

11. Almost forgot this one! Total global economic collapse!

Extremely concerned. The economy is out of whack now!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'll copy pasta your list and put my opinions of what I'd do in each situation. Plus I'll tell ya which I fear and by how much.

1. Killer plague/disease such as swine flu or perhaps some other biological weapon
-This one is scary cause it could have all sorts of effects. I'm going to buy either a gun or suicide pill in case something bad comes around. If it can be cured, great, but if it is deadly and I'd have to die in pain of it, not being able to hide my pain or react to people around me as well, then I don't want to live through it. Get me done, burn me up, decontaminate the ashes.

2. War (world war, nukes, civil war, riots, etc..)
-this one's scary, first comes the mobs then comes the military. Mobs will be brainwashed to believe what one side believes and with hope that they can win it. Either which way I don't want to be part of it. I kill for survival, not spreading belief or taking over places. Same as the post above, I'd want to get weapons and a Spill.

3. Killer weather (freak storms, lightening, large hail, hurricanes, tornados, intense heat or cold...you get the idea.
-I'd take shelter from these wherever I can find it, and hopefully ride it out.

4. Eruption of one or several Super volcanoes (death by suffocation or cooking)Hopefully I'm far away else gun or spill

5. Major earthquakes (too many scenarios to mention but you can imagine such as killer tsunamis)
-This one ticks close to home since I live in california. Same thing, if I cant get away find some way not to suffer.
6. Asteroid/meteorite crashing into earth.
-I'll stand right at that landing spot ready to give the effer a big hug
7. Black hole swallows earth ( not sure this is plausible)
-crush us to the size of an atom, teleport us across the universe, or time travel. Would be interesting
8. Pole shift
.... burned out of answers to think on this one much
9. Sun burns out, explodes or super flares bombard earth
we die in galactic radiation or eternal winter. Either way, lessen suffering
10. Aliens land and are hostile
- let's go kick some alien ass, I may not be for any single government or country, but I am certainly a defender of my mother earth, YEE-HAW!
11. Almost forgot this one! Total global economic collapse!
-We'd figure out a way to pick up the pieces, until then people will go back to a free trade society.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Who cares. We can't control the elements. Instead of sitting in my room wallowing in hopelessness and despair I'm going to enjoy my life. It's borrowed time anyway. The rest of you can waste your time waiting for the end. I'm going surfing The world is still a beautiful place. Come out of the darkness and see for yourself.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
none IT WAS ALL WRITTEN @ 1 TIME. My concern is not making it to HEAVEN THATS BOUT IT.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

While I know for certain that some of the things on your list will happen.

I am not bothered in the slightest anymore, why worry about something that is part and parcel of your time on this earth.

When you figure out what life is, the whole lot makes more sense no matter what happens because it is part of the learning curve we are all on.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think the one thing I worry about right now more than the others is a total global economic collapse. So many horrible situations would arise out of that all by itself. I think people would absolutely lose it. We would see violence in our cities and towns.I believe it could get really scary.In the end we would end up with Martial law. Nothing would ever be the same again..

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Some sort of economic collapse is mine though I'm really not worried about it that much. I live in a place that is not in danger of any natural disasters so I'm safe there. The only realistic thing I could see happening is an economic collapse.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow! Fun thread! I say this because I like cheesy horror movies, haunted houses and scary books. As a middle-aged fella, it's great to get my heart pumping! A few notes:

1: The human body is the most resilient thing in our world. It can and will adapt to everything. Individually, we may suffer and die. Sadly. As a population, we cannot perish. The deadly virus will be defeated by the best antivirus on Earth: The Human Imune System. Think about it. There are people in this world immune to AIDS, Cancer, etc. (Links to reputable news sources available on request.)
2: Fault lines and tectonics won't matter a whit if there's a pole shift. No matter where you are, it'll be a crapshoot. How do you think our mountains currently got to where they are? Massive upheavals in the Earth caused by some magnificent cataclysm. Flooding will be the least of our worries. Our world will look like a global Etch-A-Sketch. In other words, you could be on a canoe in the center of the ocean and three days later, you could be sunk to the neck in silt.
3. There's no way to tell what this 'Planet X' will release into our atmosphere without a chemical analysis or, at the very least, a size/density comparison for probable chemical composition. Stating that it will release iron oxide in our atmosphere is complete guesswork. As it is, we can't even see the dang thing.
4. We can't see Planet X/Nibaru/Horned Demon/etc... That should be a clue. If it's as dense as your saying and less than four years from impact/fly-by, we would be able to see it by now. Why can't we? It doesn't give off it's own light? Nope. It would be reflecting light from our sun by now. It's made of non-reflective material? Again, without a chemical analysis: Guesswork. But even if it were true, x-rays, gama-rays, SOMETHING would see it. Or, there would appear to be a hole in the galaxy that is getting closer, and we are DANG sure not gonna miss that.

To me, the most likely to occur would be: A: Pole shift (I haven't dug into the details of this one YET, but I'm gonna) B: War (Nothing new. We've been fighting since day 1.) C: Something will trigger an evolution of the human mind (This is just as likely as any other scenario. I hope this one wins and we find our new level of consciousness. See? GOOD STUFF!)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, and true to my heart, none of those scenarios scare me. What scares me the most, that is not listed is this.. People continue to live the way we are, ignorant and blind to our emotions, working everyday like slaves to a global power and worship of paper and greed.

What scares me is that my children, all my loved ones and I will live this way for the rest of our lives. No change in our moral values as a people is what scares me more than any natural disaster.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Well said!!! I agree with you!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join