It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things That We May Be Facing!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yup Roll over is one possibility. One will will have to wait to see about. Of all the things on the list the 2012 thing seems most relevant and only because of the evidence for it both terrestrial and in our sun... To say nothing will happen is burying your head in the sand IMHO.

I personally, hope only for a magnetic shift. I hope that it is no worse then that. Because if the earth tectonics DO FLIP... well he is right. The oceans would want to continue with their momentum. ... And their is geological evidence like the rock formations of the Serra Nevadas... possibly the Rocks of Australia too..

Formations that are of water erosion but on such a massive tsunami like scale that it is kinda hard to contemplate...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Greenize, I always respect your threadsa and have admiration for you and your energy, I have to say this one rather surprised me. Usually when I pop in your threads they are positive, this one was begging for doom and gloom from the start, I like doom and gloom, lol.

I think you said it all on the OP, but I will add that the PTB become exposed as disclosure happens without their consent.

And the pole shift happens on more dimensional levels than what people are even aware exist and that causes more turmoil than anything imaginable.

The very fabric of reality as we know it opens wide up, splits the possibilities of where indivuals land after it is finished, for some it will be the dawn of a new begining and for others this same world only taken over by the worst possible entities of diabolic energies imaginable.

For the ones who slide into the higher dimension, it matters not if the body makes it or not, but for the ones left behind...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Oh yeah, and WHY so stingy with the stars and flags people? Sheeze this beautiful Lady puts herself out there on a limb for this thread, 2 pages and no S@F? What gives?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for the kind words. I know this is a bit different for me, but I am sooooo hungry for knowledge on some of these things and I know that there are some very intellegent people here at ATS. As I said, just curious too.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Awww *blush* Thank you!!! And before any of you ask, I didn't pay her to say that!! She is just a sweet person!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
First some blurbs on MAGNETIC FIELDS

“The average pressure of the solar wind has dropped more than 20% since the mid-1990s … the speed of the million mph solar wind hasn't decreased much—only 3%. The change in pressure comes mainly from reductions in temperature and density. The solar wind is 13% cooler and 20% less dense. The solar wind isn't inflating the heliosphere as much as it used to …

That means less shielding against cosmic rays. Ulysses also finds that the sun's underlying magnetic field has weakened by more than 30% since the mid-1990s”.....

The magnetic pole in Northern Canada has been weakening as it shifts across the Arctic to Siberia.....

The overall intensity of the magnetic field has decreased.
“Measurements have been made of the Earth's magnetic field more or less continuously since about 1840. If we look at the trend in the strength of the magnetic field over this time (for example the so-called 'dipole moment' shown in the graph below) we can see a downward trend. ... We also know from studies of the magnetisation of minerals in ancient clay pots that the Earth's magnetic field was approximately twice as strong in Roman times as it is now.”

The Earth’s magnetic field “acts as a shield against the bombardment of particles continuously streaming from the sun. Because the solar particles (ions and electrons) are electrically charged, they feel magnetic forces and most are deflected by our planet's magnetic field. However, our magnetic field is a leaky shield and the number of particles breaching this shield depends on the orientation of the sun’s magnetic field. … Twenty times more solar particles cross the Earth’s leaky magnetic shield when the sun’s magnetic field is aligned with that of the Earth compared to when the two magnetic fields are oppositely directed” www.appinsys.com...

Recent increase in speed of magnetic poles drift, affecting oceans’ conveyor belt circulation.
hal.archives-ouvertes.fr...

Not to the discussion. I have a couple of fears.

One is famine caused by a GLEISSBERG CYCLE Minimum decreasing world wide harvests (estimate is 20%) combined with the greed of Ag business which is trying to set up a world wide Monopoly on the food supply.

The second is the greedy bank/multinational cartels manipulating governments and the world economy for money and power. I have had enough dealings with them to know they are real and that they view us as subhuman chest pieces. They got to be ultra rich (or stay ultra rich) by being extremely intelligent, manipulative, ruthless, focused, uncaring, and knowing where to bury the bodies - literally. I swear they border on being Sociopaths, at least those I have known personally.

They have bankrupted this country and have the plans in place to take over (as corporations) most of America's farmland. After that I am not sure whether they will just leave us to starve or "reduce the population"

If we can hang onto our land we can make a come back but they drove 60% of the independent farmers off the land in Portugal, around 75% in Mexico and plan to remove a million Poles off their land in Poland. "In other parts of the world the transnational Agri-corporations' aggressive monopolization of the food supply has caused a child to starve to death every 30 seconds, caused 150,000 farm suicides in India, many by drinking Monsanto pesticides, and in Mexico, caused the number of farmers to drop an astounding 75% from 2.3 million in 1992 to 575,000 in 2002." link

edit
I have about 19 pages of references (three years worth) on what the Ag cartels are up to in regards to farming and food so if anyone has questions I may be able to help. That research convinced me that there are multinational corporate cartels manipulating governments for their benefit and to fleece - harm the worker/consumers

[edit on 1-9-2009 by crimvelvet]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thank you for your post! Some very eye opening information, so of which I didn't know! Famine is scary as is the greed that had taken the world by the throat!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Thank you for your post! Some very eye opening information, so of which I didn't know! Famine is scary as is the greed that had taken the world by the throat!!

What has been real scary as well as frustrating, is the YAWN you get when you try to tell people we have a major problem here and I am talking about your FOOD supply!

There are less than ten corporations that control something like 80% of the worldwide food supply! Most are owned by one family and now they want MY farm.

This will give you an idea of why farmers are going ballistic over the topic.

a. the bills give "the Administrator" power over every person in the country who "holds" food (everyone).

yupfarming.blogspot.com...

b. set up a division for this that is independently funded so no congressional oversight.

c. includes massive punishments (million dollar a day fines and up to ten years in prison) but these punishments are not exclusive of anything more that may be available (leaving the door open to ... anything. Torture?). yupfarming.blogspot.com...

d. is expected to be run by Monsanto lawyer Michael Taylor - www.postcarbon.org...) so Monsanto, considered the evilest corporation in the world and the greatest threat to food and nature, will have power over the entire US food supply, including over decisions on punishments.

e. with no judicial review over even the appropriateness and validity of punishments for as yet unstated "crimes." So, they could apply this to anyone, to anything at all, and it doesn't have to have any relation whatever to food ... and it is not subject to review. [that mean you do not get a trial by a judge or a jury] A police state.

f. and this is all on top of surveillance, monitoring, warrant-less entry, no due process, taking of all records, etc. included in the bills
yupfarming.blogspot.com...

g. Monsanto's Taylor was involved in designing the bills.
farmwars.info...

Source: yupfarming.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I truly wish you would tell me that this isn't for real!!! That made the hair on my neck stand up!!! Again thank you for posting this!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yes it has been giving me nightmares we fight and fight and it just gets worse.

It was bad enough a few years ago, when the World Trade Organization wanted the USDA to make farmers place a "premises ID" (lose your "property rights) on their farms and tag all livestock. The tags were RFID and you had to report, within 24 hours, every time a critter left or entered the "premise". It was upsetting when the USDA refused to change the designation from premises to Property ID and even more upsetting to be referred to as a "stakeholder". A stakeholder is a NON-OWNER holding property until the legal owner is identified! We figured the bankers wanted an accounting of all the farmland and livestock they would soon own and did not want to bother to count it themselves. Now we find out that wasn't a JOKE

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Hey Greenzie, I have not seen you around in a while. I like the new Avatar, very pretty. Any who the scariest senerio for me is the collapse of the global economy and shortages of food. The reason I fear this the most is because it feels like that is what we are experiencing now, so it is the most real to me. But and to me it is not if but when the economy collapses I fear people turning on each other to get food, I fear robberies, lootingand killings nation wide. I fear people dieing without medicine or medical care or dieing from starvation. It would be complete chaos. Then martial law I do not want that, but when the above happens martial law will follow. I also live close to the manderine fault line (I am in middle TN) and the last time she woke up she created one heck of a lake very close to me splitting the land right in two for miles and miles. It would be bad if that happened again and made the lake bigger taking many homes, businesses and people with it, oh dear that is a scary one.

edit [spelling]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Again, I didn't know about any of this! I do not think that we have any idea just how far and deep the corruption goes!!! Its alarming!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Thank you! Glad to see you again!

That is all scary to think about! We live in such uncertain times don't we!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I am not sure if you believe in the mark of the beast that Revelations tells us about but this makes me re think it. I mean maybe the beast will not be a Government leader but a company that controls all the food. The verse I am refering to states;

Revelations 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I am just throwing out a theory. I would have to do some research before I could conclude this because everything to date makes us think of the beast as a government.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Your expressed my fears better than I did. My area would do OK in a bad situation but the looters and murderers and thieves from the city are the real scary part. By the time they reach our farming area it would be the vicious top dogs that would be left. The "law" could be just as bad especially if you have land/food/ farming equipment (horse drawn)

However I think we are more likely to find ourselves in a "depression" and our new "landlords" Chinese.

I am on the other side of the mountains from you by the way in NC so I guess that earthquake could be a problem for me to, although I worry more about the Yellowstone Supervolcano If that sucker ever blows it will make a nuclear winter seem nice!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yea scary stuff. I am realy stuggeling with putting up a cabin in the woods on our family farm or not? We do not have a lot of extra money any more so I hate to put money into something I am not sure about needing. But i know if I do not and this senerio plays out I will deeply regret it.

Greenzie, As far as everyone feeling like we are on the verge of something huge I agree with you. Everyone seems to be "feeling" it, we cannot all be wrong. Everyone I talk to everywhere knows their is something going on and it ain't good. This scares me because it makes everything so real and not just me be an extremist.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The earth wobbles, and it's called the Chandler Wobble. It's been increasingly - increasing.

It appears that every 10,000 - 25,000 years, the earth suffers some catastrophic geological event.

Consider the dates of the waterfalls. Roughly 10,000 years old.

Ten thousand years ago, we know that North America alone lost 150 species with a body weight of over 100 pounds. You've heard of them: mammoth, giant sloth, sabre-tooth tiger, on and on.

In Alaska, near Fairbanks, it's almost like a high tide mark, with both shattered and almost intact species from every continent buried in the permafrost. How would all these remains from every continent show up like a littered high tide mark unless carried by water?

Then the Egyptians told Herodotus that two times over the previous (I can't remember the number of years) the sun had set from where it currently rises.

Where would the former poles be located? Assuming the Mountain Belt that would include the Rockies - put a rubber band around a globe on this line as best you can, including the mountains of South America. Now put another rubber band 90 degrees from that one, and at the points where they meet, we find a large basin in North Africa.

A formerly HUGE lake, occupied by a former seafaring people, the Berbers around this large inland sea. It's been shrinking constantly, and unlike other lakes in the world, has no outlets to the sea.

A former pole? This large former ice cap, melted, would provide the prevailing winds to carry vast amounts of rainfall over - Egypt and the Middle East.

Accounting for their history and growth, and as the lake evaporated and dried up, diminishing rainfall, so did their cultures and their abilities to conduct agriculture without the rains.

I haven't thought about this in years.

Hell! I've gotta get packing to higher ground!

I KNEW there was something I was supposed to do.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

My mom was telling me that a lady in the bank asked her the other day if she ever got the feeling that something big was about to happen, something bad... its everywhere!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I had read somewhere at some point that some of the mammoths found in the ice still had unchewed dandelions or something in their mouths... I don't know if this is the same thing that you are talking about. This is interesting info that you are providing, thank you!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That is one of the reasons why the Amish and others have thrown a hissy fit about this. Paul G. is being hounded because his religious beliefs will not allow the Mark,.

So far the USDA does not seem to allow religion to stand in their way. A school suspends a student for "politically incorrect" speech but nothing is done by the police when the USDA agents break into Paul's house steal his records and notes for his court case and trash his computer (info from private mail)

I am not religious but I will be darned if I will put up with a government tromping on the Amish or others over their religious beliefs. I do not see the PC types out protesting for the Amish farmers who help feed them do you?

The Amish have already started plans to leave the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join