It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 moonwalk busted must see!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

APOLLO 11 MOONWALK BUSTED MUST SEE

www.ken-welch.com

It’s been forty years since NASA’s Apollo program electrified the world by putting astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the Moon on July 21st, 1969, and then returning them with fellow Apollo 11 crewman Michael Collins safely to earth. This fabulous accomplishment is one of the foundations of the American psyche; it is part of what defines us. It’s part of what makes us proud of our country and, by extension, proud of ourselves.
I zeroed in on this direct reference to FILMS and found an amazing set of speech reversals. They clearly indicate that something was very wr
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit- all caps title

[edit on 1-9-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi everyone

I dont know how many of you are interested in Speech Reversals
Most people say this is a bunch of nonesense, but I believe there is a lot of truth out there that can be proven through this particular method.

This site is great since this guy has all the audios he analyzes. His last analysis is about the Moon Landing Hoax, be sure to check it out, it has been divided in two parts

There is also tons of info generally discussed in ATS, and I have been looking for some post about Speech Reversals proving many of the theories most of us believe in, and couldnt seem to find one here on ATS.

I hope you all open minded guys find this as interesting as I did, there is a lot on the war, 911, Osama, government, etc. And lots of interesting data analysis done here, be sure to check it out.

www.ken-welch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just another piece of crap by a nutjob who will find outlandish explanations for many things which can be debunked easily, and have been done many times before if you would just google it.

This is all load of speculative comments based on these false claims and are absolutely worthless unless you're writing a science fiction novel. Everything is opinionated and based on non-existant evidence that provides meaningless and unscientific results.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I listened to the reversal and even though what is supposed to have been said was written down in front of me, I couldn't hear it at all. I don't know how someone came to the conclusion that those words were being spoken in reverse. I think they want to believe so much that they are actually hearing things. Or they were just playing a prank on the reversal believers.

Busted? I think not.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You can just look at the pictures to see if they faked it...

There would a line with sharp contrast in ground details and color in the distance, in a strait line across the picture if they faked it...

This is what you would expect if they were on a set and the "walls" was a screen with moon painted on or projected onto....

www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
history.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Interesting "edge"-like hill
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

and then the Apollo 11 pic where the shadow almost touches the dark back screen...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Anything can be faked. It's getting harder and harder to know what to believe. Have you seen 'Wag the Dog'? They fake a war in that. With the economy the way it is, that's what they will do next.

Did we go to the moon? Who knows. Who cares.

We will only know when someone can get a good clear picture of the landing site. But even then how will we know it's not fake?

Curse photoshop and all its kind!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

One of the NASA photos is fake because the shadows of the rocks and lunar lander are not parallel.
BUSTED
The Mythbusters built a small-scale replica of the lunar landing site based on the photograph, using reflective sand similar to that found on the Moon, and a single light to represent the Sun. Next, they took a photo which was exactly the same as the NASA photo, including the differing shadows. The Mythbusters explained that the shadows were not parallel because of the way the light falls on the Moon’s natural topography.
One of the NASA photos is fake because Neil Armstrong can be clearly seen while in the shadow of the lunar lander.
BUSTED
To test this myth, the Mythbusters built a large-scale replica of the landing site, allowing them to take a photo which was nearly identical to the original NASA photo. The Mythbusters explained that Armstrong was visible because of ambient light being reflected off of the Moon’s surface.
A flag cannot flap in a vacuum.
BUSTED
The Build Team placed a replica of the American flag planted on the moon into a vacuum chamber at the Marshall Space Flight Center. They first tested at normal pressure and manipulated the flag. The momentum moved the flag around but the motion quickly dissipated. In vacuum conditions, manipulating the flag caused it to flap vigorously as if it were being blown by a breeze. This demonstrated that a flag could appear to wave in a vacuum, as the Apollo flag did.
A clear footprint cannot be made in vacuum because there is no moisture to hold its shape.
BUSTED
The Build Team first tested whether dry or wet sand made a more distinguishable footprint by stepping in them with an astronaut boot. It was clear that the wet footprint had more detail than the dry footprint. They then placed sand similar in composition to the Moon’s soil in a vacuum chamber and stepped on it with an astronaut boot, which made a clear print. The reason provided for this was that the unique composition of lunar soil allows it to behave differently than terrestrial soil.
The film of the astronauts moonwalking is actually film of the astronauts skipping in front of a high-framerate camera, slowing down the picture and giving the illusion they are on the Moon.
BUSTED
Adam donned a replica NASA spacesuit and mimicked the astronauts’ motions while being filmed by a slow motion camera. They also attached Adam to wires in order to mimic the Moon’s lower gravity. While comparing their new footage with the original footage, the Mythbusters noted an initial similarity, but there were several small discrepancies attributable to filming in Earth’s gravity. In order to film in microgravity, the Mythbusters boarded a Reduced Gravity Aircraft and filmed the exact same movements. Adam noted that the movements were more comfortable and more logical in microgravity, and their footage from the plane looked exactly like the original NASA film. The Mythbusters concluded that the moon landing film is authentic.
The Apollo astronauts left behind special equipment on the Moon like reflectors that scientists can bounce lasers off of.
CONFIRMED
The Mythbusters went to an observatory equipped with a high powered laser. They first fired at the bare lunar surface but did not detect the laser bouncing back. Then they pointed the laser at a reflector left behind by NASA and received a confirmed bounce.

link

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are slow. THE MOON LANDING IS A FACT. GET OVER IT YOU HIPPIE.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
this Mythbusters episode at 6 minutes showed they could fake the walk...

oh, and the fake moon stone...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mirrors was placed by unmanned missions, like the russians did.
Some moon rocks were probably taken by unmanned missions, like the russions did.
Stanley Kubrick insisted "Eyes Wide shut" to premiere on Apollo 11 launch anniversary in 1999.
He "died" same year.

Face it, they faked it.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Uhhh no, actually this proves the Moon landing to be authentic.

It doesn't matter whether the mirror can be placed without humans, or if rocks can be obtained without humans, it's false logic to assume this means nobody went to the Moon. All of the evidence says the Moon landing did actually happen. Your opinion is based on conjecture alone.

Face it.... it's not actually that difficult to be rational.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A conspiracy this size would involve 1000's, if not 10's of 1000's of collaborators. Not a chance so many people would keep quiet. Someone, perhaps on their deathbed, would have confessed. Has anyone involved in the Apollo program ever come forward claiming it was all a hoax?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Kubrick "died" the same year. Are the quotes there because you think his death is a conspiracy too? Did they fake his death?

Why do you want the moon mission to be a hoax? Why are you trying to prove it is a hoax?

Let's ignore the landing itself. How do you explain all the technology that came from the moon program? Aliens perhaps?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents, I believe they faked the first landing, but did land at a later date.
I couldn't really hear anything in that reverse speech stuff, and I don't really think there is anything to it even had I heard something.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

You mean like the Manhattan project.

Out of tens of thousands, only a select few know how the nuts and bolts fit together.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
A conspiracy this size would involve 1000's, if not 10's of 1000's of collaborators.
You mean all the contractors that had gotten tasks, like building the gloves for the space suit, or delivering aluminium foil for the radiation protection HAD to have KNOWN it was fake? Please tell me why? please?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
reply to post by conar

Kubrick "died" the same year. Are the quotes there because you think his death is a conspiracy too? Did they fake his death?
Look up information about "eyes wide shut". scenes from the movie was cut out that to this day still are secret. he was assasinated by nasa. Do I have to spell everything out for you?

Why do you want the moon mission to be a hoax? Why are you trying to prove it is a hoax?
you can look at the evidence I gathered? You can look at the pictures I found for unnatural "roundness" in the surroundings, like they were on a round set. There is a clear edge between the set wall and the set floor. The unnatural edge pictures should be the nail in the coffin. To me they are 100% on a movie set, but each are entitled to their own opinion.

Let's ignore the landing itself. How do you explain all the technology that came from the moon program? Aliens perhaps?
Again, the 100,000 contractors who made all the little gadgets for the Apollo program didnt have to know they landed on the moon or not.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by conar]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by stevegmu
A conspiracy this size would involve 1000's, if not 10's of 1000's of collaborators.
You mean all the contractors that had gotten tasks, like building the gloves for the space suit, or delivering aluminium foil for the radiation protection HAD to have KNOWN it was fake? Please tell me why? please?

That is exactly what he means. Don't you think the person who built the gloves for the space suit would know if they would work in space? If they built it wouldn't they HAVE to KNOW it worked? Pick any task you want if they had made something inferior for use don't you think they would have said something?

Did you miss my questions?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by GTORick
reply to post by conar

Look up information about "eyes wide shut". scenes from the movie was cut out that to this day still are secret. he was assasinated by nasa. Do I have to spell everything out for you?

you can look at the evidence I gathered? You can look at the pictures I found for unnatural "roundness" in the surroundings, like they were on a round set. There is a clear edge between the set wall and the set floor. The unnatural edge pictures should be the nail in the coffin.

Again, the 100,000 contractors who made all the little gadgets for the Apollo program didnt have to know they landed on the moon. Think a little, sometimes.

LOL. You got to my questions.

NASA assasinated Kubrick.

That is evidence. That is not what I asked. I asked what are your personal reasons for trying to prove the Moon landing is a Hoax.

Yes. They had to know if their parts would work for that purpose.

Yes, now you are trying to belittle me by telling me to 'think a little'. That is an amatuer argument trick. Please argue the points.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORickNASA assasinated Kubrick.
Dont understand why this is funny at all. 100 things leads to that Kuprick was going to spill the beans, and then he dies of a "heart attack"....
Have you done some research before you come to forums and laugh?

Kubrick used high-speed f/0.7 Zeiss camera lens originally developed for NASA.

Here is a pic from Kupricks's 1968 movie "2001 a space odyssey"
www.recordere.dk...

Originally posted by GTORickThat is not what I asked. I asked what are your personal reasons for trying to prove the Moon landing is a Hoax.

I am not trying to prove its a hoax. I'm saying in my opinion they faked the pictures from the moon.

I thought they landed on the moon, but after looking at the high-res pictures, i'm now 100% sure they are on a set. Maybe they had 2 moon programs like some say, to bring back rocks.

Yes. They had to know if their parts would work for that purpose.

To this day, how many has tested the apollo space suit beside NASA? Could it resist the radiation, the vacuum, the cold, and the heat of space? Please provide test results.

The only test i've seen NASA did of the space suit was a unsuccesful one. A guy was wearing it in a vacuum champer, and it lost pressure, so he almost died.
They used needle and thread on the stitces on the gloves....

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Again here we go

I haven't seen any NASA pics that would prove that the landing was hoaxed. Not a single one, and I kinda know photography. So tired of these threads

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join