It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Protest at Ground Zero on 9/11/2009!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by ugie1028

Ah but you are going where you know there will be those who are going to cause a problem.

You do realize that no matter how you see what you are doing, you are going to be lumped in with the trouble makers.

All in all its in poor taste and you should find another venue to vent your anger.

who said they were going to cause a problem? whats wrong with exercising your rights, being a the wrong place/time or not.

even if i don't go, they will still be there... w/ or w/o me. so with what you said, means nothing.

BTW... what anger? you think im angry? read this post again. your mixing me up with someone else.

BTW your replies have been off topic a bit, i was asking if anyone on ATS had a few questions i can fish for them.

anyone else want to add a question?

if not please don't reply.

thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
May be should visit memorial plaque on wall of TEN HOUSE

www.fdnytenhouse.com...

50 ft long bronze plaque inscribed with names of all FDNY members who
died

Erected in honor of Glenn Winuk - a lawyer at Holland & Knight and
member of Jericho FD who died helping victims

Every time in area go and read names on the wall - know several on there

Your making it look like im not giving these guys any respect for their bravery that day. i do honor their bravery, and they sacrificed themselves to save as many people as they could.

if you had lost a family member in this event, and the official story has so many holes in it you can fly a Boeing through it. (pun intended) wouldn't YOU as a surviving relative want to know what REALLY happened that day. (reopen the investigation)

in other words, im there for them, and the others who lost their lives that day...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by jd140

Ah but you are going where you know there will be those who are going to cause a problem.

You do realize that no matter how you see what you are doing, you are going to be lumped in with the trouble makers.

All in all its in poor taste and you should find another venue to vent your anger.

who said they were going to cause a problem? whats wrong with exercising your rights, being a the wrong place/time or not.

"I get the point that its going to be a place of mourning, but im not going to be disruptive in any way. i know others will though, and i look down on that, but they are still exercising their rights which i respect. "

Thats a direct quote from you. So to answer your question you said some people will cause problems.

I'm not trying to get into a pissing match with you. If you don't like my questions then there is no need to reply. Don't get flustered and then call me out that my line of questioning isn't what you intended this post to be about.

I have no problems with people protesting. I just think that it shouldn't be done at the expense of those mourning their loved ones.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Good luck,
Iwish i were able to attend, we need more people like you out there getting involved.
I signed the petitions for what good it will do I'm not sure.

Boy, these twoofers sure are dedicated.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Thanks for going out there to represent those of us who believe that 09/11 was an inside job - my clincher was the line (on live tv) that they found the passport from the terrorist supposed ring leader amongst the rubble. I'm sure you also know that our inept govt will never admit to anything, at least it's nice to still be allowed to let them know we're not all sheeple.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I agree that we need further investigation.

My only thing I'm confused about is...why did Tower 7 collapse? Weren't there only 3 or 4 recorded fires in that building? It just seems weird to me...Especially that not a lot of people know about Tower 7. It's rarely talked about.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrLister

My only thing I'm confused about is...why did Tower 7 collapse? Weren't there only 3 or 4 recorded fires in that building? It just seems weird to me...Especially that not a lot of people know about Tower 7. It's rarely talked about.

3 or 4 fires?

Maybe should look at this

Notice smoke issuing from almost every floor on south face (pink granite)

www.911myths.com...

This side hit by collapsing WTC 1

Photographer goes around to other side (black granite)

Notice fires breaking out here

Now tell me there were only 3-4 fires

Determined that at least dozen floors were heavily involved in fire

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by MrLister

3 or 4 fires?

Maybe should look at this

Notice smoke issuing from almost every floor on south face (pink granite)

www.911myths.com...

This side hit by collapsing WTC 1

Photographer goes around to other side (black granite)

Notice fires breaking out here

Now tell me there were only 3-4 fires

Determined that at least dozen floors were heavily involved in fire

MOST of the smoke is from the debris field, it's called a 'chimney effect', and it occurs when the wind, which is coming from the North, hits the building and draws up the smoke from the area..

NONE of those fires lasted more than 30 to 40 min, before they went out, ALL the shots YOU show, are shown in other vids AFTER they went out

inconsistent SPOT FIRES

They were SO inconsistent, that NIST couldn't even put ANY pics or video stills in their WTC7 HYPOTHESIS...to help PUSH their theory

They had to DRAW illustrations instead

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Edit - NVM.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SkipStorm]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
1 more week until I go.

Looks like i might not have a vid camera to bring. the one i had decided not to work anymore. (will try fixing it tho)

IM thinking of making a documentary of my trip so i wont have video available right away.

most likely 2-3 days after wards. (IF i fix this cam, or borrow one)

i will have pictures for you guys though.

thanks for the support, for those who have shown it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
contrary to the other comments being vested about you upsetting 9/11 victims. I actually think a lot of the victims would like some goddamn answers.

It could start with a proper unbiased investigation into what happened, not a pouring of a few hundred thousand $, which actually makes the investigation of other incidents far less worse look like a global economic crisis in comparison to the budget.

Something stinks like #, and I think a lot of people know it, there are lots of inconsistencies, some are very real inconsistencies, there are some weak reasons being given, the explanation how the buildings fell down seems to be something that changes in the official story weekly.

You know, where else should a protester go for the truth? Bermuda? It happened there, it was 911, TPTB will round these people up and put them in another abandoned building, illegally, again.. and people will still cry at how disrespectful the protesters are for protesting at the violation of their rights.

Do you not see the cycloid ? Ok let me explain, protester protests about FOIA and disclosure of 9/11 truth and for constitutional rights, yah? Law enforcement come along, and round up american citiziens, yah? American citizens stripped of basic right to protest, and basic constitutional rights, and is shipped off to some detention centre or a disused facility, or worse kettled against their will causing injury to peaceul protestors, yah? And people still say protesters are disrepsectful? Yah, well thats funny to me, because people like that also wonder why protesters are so angry all the time.. this is why.

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hgfbob

MOST of the smoke is from the debris field, it's called a 'chimney effect', and it occurs when the wind, which is coming from the North, hits the building and draws up the smoke from the area..

Apparently you are blind -

If watch close will see the smoke is being forced OUT of the building -
it is not being drawn up by the "chimney" effect as you claim

Try opening eyes this time....

www.911myths.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I wish I could be there.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

There is no "new" evidence. There is a bunch of old lies that have been repackaged by the truth movement.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

There is no "new" evidence. There is a bunch of old lies that have been repackaged by the truth movement.

There is plenty of “New evidences.” It is the disinformationist whose’ been repackaging the OS lies!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Truth movement??? What about those of us questioning the inconsistancies and such? I'm just looking for answers that make sense to some of the questions I have. I am not a "truther". I find that label offensive. Every one should always be looking for the truth shouldn't they? More power to the OP. As it was said previously on this thread. Where else would you be if you were looking for answers, if you wanted your voice heard? You'd be in NY on 9/11. If someone gets out of hand and insults the brave first responders or real victims then that's a different story.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Amazing, thanks for the support.

I am glad to see that some people actually get it. maybe this movement will work and we will all get our answers.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"... that's why the Athenian lawmaker, Solon, decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy." -JFK

I'd call 9/11 a controversy.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e58210b4bd7c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6960b6f428c.jpg[/atsimg]

I thought id add these into this thread.

i grabbed them from... Linkage: www.911truth.org...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats the link for the top card. for me it only shows half of it on the thread so i added the link.

MOD some help please?

[edit on 9/5/2009 by ugie1028]

[edit on 9/5/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I dont know what happened on 9/11 all I can tell from what I've seen, is that many questions have been left unanswered and the American people deserve a further inquiry.

If you want to protest, go for it, its your right to do so. You live in a free country and should protest if you really believe in what your protesting about. You may upset a few people , but so what. Its more likely to bring attention to your cause.

Dont be put off by people telling you not to protest. It's your right and worth fighting for.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join