It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Protest at Ground Zero on 9/11/2009!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hello guys,

(mods if this is the wrong forum, please move)

Next week marks the 8th anniversary of the attacks on the pentagon, and WTC.

I will be attending the protests at ground zero as well as mourn for all the victims of this terrible tragedy. (im not doing this for me, i lost no one on 9/11 besides fellow brothers and sisters, my fellow citizens, and i feel compelled to help find justice for them!)

the victims friends and families deserve the REAL story on what happened that day. THE TRUTH.

What i will be doing there.

1.) being a part of this movement, and have a first person view of this push for truth.

2.) Taking many pictures, and recording anything on video of anyone speaking. (im also pretty sure that it will be televised) if not... i am armed with a camera, and video camera, and ill be posting it here on ATS!

3.) Try and get a few interviews with 9/11 truthers.

I hope to get a few buddies to come with me. anyone on ATS is welcome to join me. I will be at ground zero at 7am on 9/11/2009. Anyone have any questions for me to ask the truthers if i have a chance in speaking with any of them?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Good luck,
Iwish i were able to attend, we need more people like you out there getting involved.
I signed the petitions for what good it will do I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah a great way to alienate yourselves further from the public, but go ahead and make yourselves look like pratts.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Yeah a great way to alienate yourselves further from the public, but go ahead and make yourselves look like pratts.

I do not get what u mean by alienate ourselves from the public, for protesting to get another investigation done? if anything, this will get public attention, NOT alienate.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Its the minority of the public however, so its OK.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by john124

I do not get what u mean by alienate ourselves from the public, for protesting to get another investigation done? if anything, this will get public attention, NOT alienate.

I did not say you wouldn't get attention, but it's the wrong kind of attention at the wrong place and wrong time. It will only annoy people, rather than educate them, assuming that they have anything useful to tell people.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Maybe should go around corner to "TEN HOUSE" on Liberty St - quarters
of FDNY Engine 10/Ladder 10. Sure they would love to hear you expound
your insane conspirsy theories. Tell 'em the one about how they are all gov't shills in on the coverup....

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

firefightersfor911truth.org...

some firefighters do believe the WTC7 was brought down by explosives.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

All the sheeple need a hair cut, because the wool is sure pulled down over their eyes.

This whole thing is bull poo, They give us one pictureof Pentagon, that shows nothing except something blew up.

They should of at least given us a better shot of missile.

The FBI said they would find people who bought airline stock short, just before 9/11, well what 8 years not long enough, well may the FBI are just stupid can't follow paper trail.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by thedman

firefightersfor911truth.org...

some firefighters do believe the WTC7 was brought down by explosives.

Be sure to wear your "9/11 Was An Inside Job" T-shirt. Then tell them you want a "new" investigation to find out if 9/11 was an inside job.

I'm sure that will get everyone's attention.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yeah, this isn't going to be good at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Its good that you are trying to get your message out there. I'm glad you have the chance to protest your belief.

However, do you really think protesting at ground zero on 9/11 is the proper thing to do?

You could protest the day before and get your point across and get it on television.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

A little harsh don't you think? At issue is opening another "real" official investigatin into the inconsistancies of that day and to disclose all of the information like the 85 videos being held of the pentagon attack. This has nothing to do with the bravery of the men and women of the NY Fire department and other first responders and nothing and does nothing but honor those that died on 9/11. Again I am not a truther but one who just wants to know the answers to some of these questions.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I haven't meet any other FFs who believe in your crap

But you can always find someone who will....

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
May be should visit memorial plaque on wall of TEN HOUSE

www.fdnytenhouse.com...

50 ft long bronze plaque inscribed with names of all FDNY members who
died

Erected in honor of Glenn Winuk - a lawyer at Holland & Knight and
member of Jericho FD who died helping victims

Every time in area go and read names on the wall - know several on there

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

well, its informing people of the new evidence, not a lot of people know this, or dont buy into it, but its enough to take a second look.... i am not going there to disrespect anyone. if anything, the families deserve to know the real story and get a real investigation done.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

you haven't, but i have.

I even linked you to a site where firefighters want another investigation too.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Thats good and all, but you are missing the point.

The friends and families are going there for a memorial. Not to have protesters telling them to open their eyes or that the government is lying to them.

The protest isn't about informing the families that the government lied to them. Its about getting exposure, that is why it is being held on 9/11. They will get more air time. I would go as far as to say that I bet the people who are organizing it are hoping for a confrontation.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I get the point that its going to be a place of mourning, but im not going to be disruptive in any way. i know others will though, and i look down on that, but they are still exercising their rights which i respect.

Ill be getting it on camera... for ATS to see.

that's what the OP was about, and if i came across any truthers, I would like ATS to give me questions to ask.

that's all i requested.

I am not there to start any problems, just observe, and report.

Get my point?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Ah but you are going where you know there will be those who are going to cause a problem.

You do realize that no matter how you see what you are doing, you are going to be lumped in with the trouble makers.

All in all its in poor taste and you should find another venue to vent your anger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join