It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving with Wolves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ok well it's not REALLY a survival thing i guess unless you're in that sort of the wolrd and find some wolf pups abandoned ;-P

However i thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

It's about a guy finding these pups abandoned and trying to raise them while living with them so they can survive in the wild, etc

REally cool.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

He had a documentary earlier this year, he runs one of the only legal wolf packs in the UK, some amazing stuff.. and wolves are my favourite animals, i have empathy and i can relate to them strongly.. and it turns out my family name derives from Wolves which i found quite creepy ^^

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I hear they taste like chicken. :-)

Of course, I hear that about bear, big cats and other top-tier predators too. Kinda makes me glad these idiots are re-wilding the US. Just means that those self-sufficient types will always have meat on the plate. BonAppetit! :-)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Wolves are absolutely beautiful animals.

And that wolf pup - too cute!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Proof positive just how far removed we as human beings have become from our natural world let alone god's creatures......animals and wildlife.

Say what you want but I find that absolutely amazing. Now could he go off and try that behaviour with a wild Wolf pack? Probably not. But still astonishing none the less.

I was watching Planet Earth series the other night and again...............it was spiritual........the natural world is yes rough, unforgiving, dangerous, etc..........but boy is it amazing, teaming with life and beauty and amazement. If there are any other planets out there that even come close to rivaling planet Earth that would be exciting but I think this Earth is special and we should treat it as such. But human beings can't even treat each other with respect why in the hell would we treat mother Earth with respect.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's got my interest. Zyospiracy, you took the words righ
t out of my mouth. I feel the same way but jsut can't articulate
it as well as you can

i want to see the whole series. If you guys haven't seen grizzly
man (the movie you) need to. thanks for posting this!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I had a wolf/malamute hybrid growing up. Best darn dog I ever had. He was quite wild but loyal at the same time. Although I could never introduce him to any of my boyfriends because he would attack if they so much as looked at me the wrong way.

top topics

join