It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WiTricity ! A dream comming true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Remember Nicola Tesla and his dream to make this a better place?
Remember all his incredible inventions he gifted us with?
I guess many also know that there is a hell of a lot of knowledge that was lost along with him, while another lot was and propably is kept secret, away from us.

As many of you know Tesla has given us many of the tools we use nowadays.

One of the tools he wanted us to have was wireless electricity throught the world, for free.

In fact it seems that after a hundred years or so we are back to were he was, albeit without the free part...

Well we might have lost the Nicola Tesla train but it seems that we are due for some major developments. Don't you think?

[EDIT:some of the spelling...]

[edit on 1/9/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Well it is unfourtenate that we have had this technology for many many years. All one has to do is search the patent office. But the powers that be kept it under wraps because they were unwilling to change, and as long as we (the public) were happy or atleast content there was no reason to change. It wasent until the gas crisis in the 70's that people finally started syaing that things needed to change. but once the price went down the public outcry died off. If this government were actually run by what the people wanted then this would be a lot diffrent world.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jmotley

Tell me about it...

However if things are bad,it does not mean we should quit from possitive improvement! Right?
I mean we should be more free from the so called governments and have true to demand things instead of fabricated for profit ones... Right?

Also human/earthling and environmentaly friendly. Right?

Right!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm glad this technology is getting closer. But I wonder how you would go about equipping all your current devices with this technology. I also wonder if you would need to have a big square looking stand set up or if they will have something smaller when it becomes fully commercialized. I also hope that it can transfer electricity further than 2 meters!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is it that WiTricity is known?
Has it been discussed herein?
I am a bit surprised by the lack of reaction to the news!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's great news, especially since he was able to demo it! Who cares if you need a square first, or if it even is only 2 meters, you don't have to be so greedy! Just think of how this could improve things and other other innovations. There is a huge career in marketing this. There really is.

Thanks for the share! Most people don't know about it! Star & flag.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

I know... further to the ignorance on this even when threaded as herein people still miss it.

I myself was thrilled by the news!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi electric fans.

Do a search on the EV-1 electric car, from GM, and see what
they did with them, when the rent contracts where over !

us2.ixquick.com...
I used those key words:
"EV-1" "electric car" "GM"

Almost ALL the clients WANTED to BUY the cars, and the
GM's psychopaths CRUSHED the cars ANYWAY ! ! !

Talk about greed, and big-car big-petrol conspiracy !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i am amazed....
i want to put one in my rc airplane.....flight time would be infinite...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just cover all roads with solar cells embed this technology under the roads and design cars to feed directly off the road and eliminate the need for heavy batteries. Hook a nuke plant up on each end for night and rainy days.

Now that would be a good stimulus to our economy.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Thats what i call constructive thinking!

BRAVO!!!!!!

STAR 4 YOU !

top topics

join