It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Website: Disagree With Health Care, You're a "Domestic Terrorist"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Are you daft space? did you not read any of the post's where I proved it was his campaign website? and it is registered to Obama for America his campaign owns the web site so HE owns the web site you are right on one thing that he did not type those words. however the site is associated with him and as such he should be wary of what get put up there as his name is still attached to it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by space cadet

Are you daft space?

No, IMO not daft. "Under the influence" of the kool-aid (obama-roofies?) might be a better description. You can see them around you in real life, too - staring straight ahead and repeating in a monotone whatever they have been programmed to say. In this case it is, "This is not obama's website. This is not obama's website. ...." when people not under the influence can clearly see that it is.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
No, IMO not daft. "Under the influence" of the kool-aid (obama-roofies?) might be a better description. You can see them around you in real life, too - staring straight ahead and repeating in a monotone whatever they have been programmed to say. In this case it is, "This is not obama's website. This is not obama's website. ...." when people not under the influence can clearly see that it is.

It's apparently not. If it was, it would be illegal and Obama would be in serious trouble.

But hey, why face facts? I wouldn't even attempt to call me an Obama follower either. It was Obama's campaign website, at one time, before he got into the white house. He had to give it up due to restrictions that didn't allow him to continue the website. The DNC took over and revamped it. It is no longer connected to Obama or his admin.

If you cannot except that, maybe you need to take off whatever shades you have on that are distorting the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
Are you daft space? did you not read any of the post's where I proved it was his campaign website? and it is registered to Obama for America his campaign owns the web site so HE owns the web site you are right on one thing that he did not type those words. however the site is associated with him and as such he should be wary of what get put up there as his name is still attached to it.

Seriously? Is he spider-man?
"My spidy senses tell me some blogger/event organizer just called the conservatives terrorists. UNACCEPTABLE, I MUST ACT NOW!"

It got taken down, how much more proof do you need before you get it, THEY FOUND IT UNACCEPTABLE. It got taken down. That's what happens when people in control of a site don't like something that was posted on it. It's not a brain twister.

Why am I even surprised, politics as usual.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

It's apparently not. If it was, it would be illegal and Obama would be in serious trouble.

And that seems to be the line you've been assigned to repeat over and over.

Seriously, who is going to get obama in "serious trouble" for anything?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

lol assigned to repeat over and over?

This is not an insult when I ask, are you delusional? Do you SERIOUSLY believe I'm taking direction from somebody else to repeat the facts? Really? If so, you ARE delusional. It's not an insult, it's not some heated opinion, it's the simple fact. If you honestly believe I've been assigned to say anything on ATS, you are suffering some sort of paranoid delusion.

Furthermore, why has nobody addressed this line I've been repeating? If Obama were still connected to this website, he would be breaking the law. Can anyone argue this? If not, why haven't one of the hundreds of people pushing the Obama birth certificate cases jumped on it? They bring Obama to court for not being born here. If he is directly connected to the running of this site, and what is said on it, why hasn't anyone brought up a case in court?

Why? Because he's not connected, and hasn't been since he entered the white house. That is why there is no court case. He cut ties after the election ended. That is all there is to it. It isn't his site. If it is, prove it. Just because he announced that HIS site is being shut down and handed off to Organize For America, does not mean it is his site. In fact, it kind of means the opposite. The fact he announced that he was handing off his site to the DNC proves it is no longer his site.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

lol assigned to repeat over and over?

This is not an insult when I ask, are you delusional? Do you SERIOUSLY believe I'm taking direction from somebody else to repeat the facts? Really? If so, you ARE delusional. It's not an insult, it's not some heated opinion, it's the simple fact. If you honestly believe I've been assigned to say anything on ATS, you are suffering some sort of paranoid delusion.

Note the quick descent into name calling. We often see this from the left when their assigned statements are challenged ...

Furthermore, why has nobody addressed this line I've been repeating? If Obama were still connected to this website, he would be breaking the law.

Many people think obama is also breaking more serious laws that this one you keep repeating. Or maybe it's because no one believes you are correct in your assumptions. Perhaps that's why ...

Why? Because he's not connected, and hasn't been since he entered the white house. That is why there is no court case.

There's no court case because most people realize that there would be no chance to win against obama and his MSM minions.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Note the quick descent into name calling. We often see this from the left when their assigned statements are challenged ...

Note that I'm not name calling.

Definition of Delusion-a mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea

Me being assigned to say anything on this site is a delusion. You believe it. That is why you are delusional.

Many people think obama is also breaking more serious laws that this one you keep repeating. Or maybe it's because no one believes you are correct in your assumptions. Perhaps that's why ...

So, why not...maybe...prove it. I didn't assume anything. I stated a fact. Obama handed over the website he ran to the DNC, who changed the name to Organize for America. Once he handed it over, he no longer has any control over it, nor does his administration. He handed it over because it was against the law for him to continue running this website while in office. He created this site and gathered the millions of emails from campaigning and it's against the law to take that base you gathered with you to the white house. Goes against some sort of campaign/election laws. That's what prompted the changing of hands to begin with.

Can you argue ANY of this, at all?

There's no court case because most people realize that there would be no chance to win against obama and his MSM minions.

You can't even bring forth a legitimate case on an internet forum, there is a reason it would have no chance to win in court.

"LOOK, obama ran a site that doesn't exist anymore, that now is a site run by the DNC!"
Ok? That doesn't prove how Obama is connected to the current website. Its like saying the CEO of a company bought out by another company is still in charge of the new company. He isn't. The other company took over, that CEO is gone and is no longer affiliated. Period.

This isn't rocket science.

Oh and the fact you put me as part of the "left" is utterly hilarious. You are so off base, you are practically standing in a field a mile away, with no clue where you are.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by grimreaper797]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Whoever is responsible for the statement, it is a bit of political hyperbole that doesn't amount to anything. It's an exaggeration. Big deal.

The right calls those of us on the left much worse than "domestic terrorists" all the time, as you can observe anytime on ATS.

Anyway, what do you call those who tell people to get their guns and take to the streets to take back America? Again, you can see this practically everyday on ATS and elsewhere on the internet.

At least we on the left do not hold Ex-President Bush personally accountable for every word every nut-job in the whole country utters.

It is my opinion that the right is just dying to be called terrorists because it makes them feel scary and powerful. They sure try hard enough to dig up any evidence, no matter how much of a stretch it may be, that SOMEBODY thinks they are worthy of fear.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The powers that be are using the Democrats to take control of American healthcare. This is not good thing because the powers that be are married to population control. They will do anything to get what they want including labeling those who stand in their way as terrorists. All the more reason that healthcare must remain an individual choice. Somethings should not be for sale.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Also, can anybody tell me who "Like-Minded" Is and tell me how this individual is personally/socially/REMOTELY connected to Obama or anybody in the Obama administration? I would like to know this because "Like-Minded" is the person who authored the posting on the Organize for America website.

Oh, you guys have no clue who "Like-Minded" even is? It could be anyone? Yep, that's a real legitimate case you guys got here.

An unidentifiable person posted an "organized event" calling right wingers terrorists, which was later deleted, on a website that use to be connected to Obama before he entered the white house, and you think this represents the opinion of the president and his administration? Hm. I think that last sentence conveys my point pretty well all by itself.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Reply to...
Sestias

Anyway, what do you call those who tell people to get their guns and take to the streets to take back America? Again, you can see this practically everyday on ATS and elsewhere on the internet.

Guilt politics??? Drama Queen techniques. People should be guilty or feel bad about their guns??

At least we on the left do not hold Ex-President Bush personally accountable for every word every nut-job in the whole country utters.

Coulda fooled me here with this statement. What is this administration attempting to do with the members of the previous administration?? Not just this present administration but the political party representing this administration???

It is my opinion that the right is just dying to be called terrorists because it makes them feel scary and powerful. They sure try hard enough to dig up any evidence, no matter how much of a stretch it may be, that SOMEBODY thinks they are worthy of fear.

Stop watching so much television and movies. It obviously skews your view of reality. No thinking American appreciates being called ...Hitler, Extremist, Racist, Sexist, Homophobe...or whatever comes down the de evolutionary pipeline to cause division but is convenient for political purposes. Americans still capable of thinking for themselves dont appreciate this from any political party.
Also the drama techniques are overdone and overused by the Main Stream Media (MSM)...you are falling way behind in the use of your drama here. Thinking Americans can see this for themselves. It gets wolfie as well. More guilt politics. No thanks.

As to this...

The right calls those of us on the left much worse than "domestic terrorists" all the time, as you can observe anytime on ATS.

There is entirely to much of this going on. However...when you have a Main Stream Media who is so ignorant that they too join in on the name calling and labeling...it becomes clear that they are following a pattern or menu of someone and or something out there. They think themselves entitled to this type of misconduct or substandard behavior.
This is not leadership on the part of the MSM or the political party for which they are obviously shilling.

It becomes obvious to Individually thinking Americans ...that we now have a political party in office...which has no shame...no remorse ...and thinks that they represent all the country by "entitlement." They believe themselves free to label ordinary Americans going about their business and exercising their rights to agree ...disagree..or carry their guns,..or even not carry their guns.
When you begin the process of labeling ordinary Americans..even thinking people on the Left begin to catch on and say..." Wait a minute!!?? I didn't sign up for this!!"

What this is not ...on the part of the political parties...and the main stream media..shilling for them......it is not leadership. It is divide and conquer.

Thinking Americans on both the left and right are beginning to see this in the political process and vote with their remote controllers. If this lack of leadership continues ....thinking Americans will begin to vote with their dollars.

Originally posted by eradown
The powers that be are using the Democrats to take control of American healthcare. This is not good thing because the powers that be are married to population control. They will do anything to get what they want including labeling those who stand in their way as terrorists. All the more reason that healthcare must remain an individual choice. Somethings should not be for sale.

I agree here. This was quite a shock to me many years ago to learn that this was the overall plan..population control...In more ways than one. Thin down the population world wide...and those remaining are to be groomed and programmed to behave in a certain predictable, malliable, controlled, gauranteed manner.

reply to post by grimreaper797

Also, can anybody tell me who "Like-Minded" Is and tell me how this individual is personally/socially/REMOTELY connected to Obama or anybody in the Obama administration? I would like to know this because "Like-Minded" is the person who authored the posting on the Organize for America website.

Like minded Grimreaper...in these cases...a political slant means...what the political party decides. No matter who or what party is in office.

The attempt being made here, in errror, is attempting to show or illustrate that this administration is seperate from the political party which put them in office. Not so. It matters not what party is in office. The party which put them in power is still pulling the strings. Also whoever controls the party is therefore pulling the strings.

This is a fingerprint for which many of the founders of this country warned us about the political party system. That the buisness of the country would be the buisness of the political parties ...not the American Public.
In otherwords...American politics would be about the parties ...not the American peoples. This is becoming more obvious as time transpires...with both dominant parties.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 5-9-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

No I mean literally, who was the guy who posted it? What is this guys credentials? Was it a spokesperson for the DNC or was it some unemployed bum in his moms basement?

And if it was an official statement from a legitimate source within the party, why was it deleted so fast?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

reply to post by orangetom 1999

No I mean literally, who was the guy who posted it? What is this guys credentials? Was it a spokesperson for the DNC or was it some unemployed bum in his moms basement?

And if it was an official statement from a legitimate source within the party, why was it deleted so fast?

Grim Reaper,

Thank you for correcting me here. I do not know exactly who is like minded. However the site is connected to Obama before he entered the White House?? Neither the site nor the political party has a connection to him?? Even Now??

This gets pretty thin in lieu of the recent resignation of Van Jones. Neither Van Jones nor the site nor the political party has any connection to the White House. Even the press secretary was hinting at this tack about domestic terrorism as also was the Homeland Security secretary...which did not help the White House at all. Entirely to much labeling and name calling going on in this administration indicating a lack of maturity and professionalism....ie...leadership ability. More like divide and conquer...indicating also.......entitlement.

They are predators on the emotions of a very ignorant public. They must wax worse and worse or they will lose thier audience...just like the depravity in movies and television...or one will lose ones audience to the competition. Their calling card/modus operandi is emotional masterbation....stroking the publics emotions. Both parties will do this..but one party in particular seems want to specialize in this method.
Keep an eye on the racism and domestic terrorism card in the future.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by useless eaters
reply to post by orange tom 1999

Once again, you hit the nail on the head. The only other thing I could at to that is, we have politicians who I honestly believe would sell their own children rather than be called racist or anti-semite. Shows you just how deep and how effective this guilt programming can be on some people. Thanks again for pointing it out to us.

Useless Eaters,

I agree...we do indeed have politicians who would sell their own children rather than be called racists or anti semite or whatever is the next crisis label to come down the de evolutionary pipeline and pass as intelligence or the moral high ground.

What is far more dangerous and insidious is that politicians will sell, trade, or barter you and your children rather than be called any of the above. That is the fingerprint for which you must learn to identify ...by both political parties..or even a third or fourth party if thus were to occur.

Whose soul will they barter, trade, or sell to acquire, keep, and maintain power? To this fingerprint must you educate yourself and your offspring...your neighbor...your community.

Indeed Useless Eaters...it is deep and effective programming until you learn to think your way out of it.

I am going to show you one of the secrets to knowing how stupid racial guilt programming is on the part of anyone and everyone. Particularly as pertains to the so called "White Man." Once you understand the implications of knowing this history..it will become clear to you how stupid and parasitical is "Guilt Programming.

OK....

What one learns when one thinks past and beyond what passes for history and guilt programming through history and political masterbation techniques....is that before about 1519 AD...anywhere you went in this world the so called Superior White Man lived just as poorly if not poorer than most other races in this world. No difference.

There was no need for having a closet...there was not a large collection of clothes into which one would change. Almost all peoples would never travel more than 20 miles from the place where they dwelled....in their entire lifetimes.

A few people had a little...the royalty and priesthood...the rest had almost nothing.

This is the standard condition in which we historically find men all over this world...no matter what the race.

My point in this is to show ...that if the so called White Man was superior by race....how is it that he lived as poor or even in places more poor than other peoples . No change happened. For the White Man always had his race to boast about...yes!!!??? His race did him no good at all in the standard of living when compared to other nations and peoples.

The factor that began to change the White Man and improve his lot in life was his religion. And this religion did not change all White Men...some remained under the olde religious system and thereby paid the price in standard of living.

Once a religion began to take fruit which removed the white man from the shackles of the olde feudal systems boosted by a parasitical priesthood...some White Men began to prosper as men and nations. We find this happening in Northern Germany, the Lowland Countries, and England. In process of time this was exported to what was to become the United States.

Nonetheless...for a White Man to boast of his race..is the ultimate stupid when compared to the track record of history. Therefore for a group to to parasite off race and race guilt is equally stupid...even ignorant. Yet we see intelligent, enlightened, gnostic sophists ...doing exactly that very fingerprint..from our halls of pubic education ...grade schools to college and funded by more gnostic sophistists..in government. We even see these gnostic sophists repeating this guilt fingerprint in the media. This is why I continually state that the media is nothing more than a shill for the political parties...all the media. No different...no "CHANGE."
This ultimate ignorance has become a lifestyle and entitlement. So many are parasites off this fingerprint that people have actually become so dumb they think it normal..enlightened and entitled. It is amazing the number of people out here who have nothing on their debate plates but racism and guilt politics.

Once you know now stupid is the guilt position when contrasted by the history...you see how empty a bunch of vessels are those who would play this ignorance on a gullible public. You also begin to see how insidious is this gnostic system in play and that it has all the hallmarks of a corrupt deceiving religion in play and practice. And many have been deceived into worshiping at this false altar. Many have made a cottage industry out of it...and devoutly.

It is impossible for the White Man to boast of his race superiority when contrasted with the record of history. Someone out there must turn this around and maintain this crutch in ignorance in order to keep certain sectors of the public on the string for votes and influence. And this fingerprint is what I call GUILT POLITICS.

I can take this further on other issues to show how it is used/misused by other groups but this one will suffice for now.

Do not be deceived by such guilt parasites preying on carefully cultivated guilt. Know the history.

I am suspecting that domestic terrorism is going to be the new guilt/vote paradigm in the future.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 6-9-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

Really? and why did the DHS, under Janet Napolitano, and Obama's administration labeled most Americans as "possible terrorists"?....

I guess that must have been made up too, and the lawsuits against Napolitano and the DHS are also hoaxes heh?....

Significantly, Napolitano has never apologized or retracted the report’s specific targeting as ‘potential terrorists’ conservative Americans who:

Oppose abortions
Oppose same-sex marriage
Oppose restrictions on firearms
Oppose lax immigration
Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship, and the expansion of social programs
Oppose continuation of free trade agreements
Are suspect of foreign regimes
Fear Communist regimes
Oppose a “one world” government
Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world
Are upset with loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India
. . . and the list goes on.
Homeland Security’s “Rightwing Extremism” report, “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment,” which was first made public in a “leaked” Intelligence Assessment violates the civil liberties of American citizens by targeting them for disfavored treatment on account of their political beliefs.

www.thomasmore.org...

Napolitano should be fired, alongside anyone else who came up with this distasteful document, and they should never be allowed to have any government jobs.

Napolitano is a disgrace for the U.S. alongside her ilk.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Agree with your assessment of the "Terrorism" forecasts for this Administration.

It is interesting to me the shift from actual Terrorism to suddenly terrorism is an internal affair

This has been emphasised by this administration of the use of the word Terrorists...Domestic Terrorists, Extremists, Hitlers, racists et al. All these words used to describe ordinary Americans going about thier daily buisness including thier buissness of assessing our political machine.

There are enough Americans out her, still in thier mental faculties, who see this line of politics with great doubt....that they would feel or imply, directly or indirectly, that ordinary Americans going about thier buisness and expressing thier opinions of the body politic need to be labeled thus.

This hints at great insecurity in this Administration and the media which openly shills for them. It also hints at a mindset of "entitlement" at public expence by both of these groups representing the political party of this administration. That they are entitled and unquestioned in their ability to play through by labeling and guilt politics.

This is a very cheap and immature method of defaulting through on any issue. It is cheap emotional, drama queen, politics.

This is feudalism...a feudal fiefdom at work. Royalty.

In olde days and history this was called "Divine Right of Kings" and was indicative of a religion or dogma at work.

Though many administrations have practiced this dogma ...this administration somehow feels themselves well above the knowledge and opinions of ordinary Americans. Thus the reference to "Entitlement." That they deserve what they want ...unquestioned...unchallanged..unfettered by public opinion or beliefs.

What I find of interest is that since Inaguration Day back in January...even the people who used to speak so openly and positively of this administration are becoming silent. For it is obvous that they too are begining to question and dont like some of the telltale signs they see.
They are sensing that they did not sign up or vote for this. The product for which they voted is not as advertised.

Nonetheless ..to label ordinary Americans going about thier buisness...for political purposes is contemptable conduct by a political party in a leadership position.

This is not leadership. It is entitlement and also divide and conquer politics. It is the selling and bartering, manipulating of the very soul of a nation for political advantage. And all on the American purse strings.

Many Americans are sensing that this is not an American method of operation...it is foreign to us. It comes from outside America.

Thanks,
Orangetom

And to the Republic for which it stands.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by orangetom1999]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join