It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Website: Disagree With Health Care, You're a "Domestic Terrorist"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

walmart i hate them
just wear along coat lol

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by existenz

What is wrong with the Health Care Bills is the USA is dead BROKE. I explain it on this thread where someone asked the same question. ATS

It is critical for every American to become familiar with how the Federal Reserve and fractional banking works, and how banks create money out of thin air ATS The money mess is where the country SHOULD be focused.

As a former Treasury official, I am amazed that the US government, in the midst of the worst financial crises ever, is content for short-selling to drive down the asset prices that the government is trying to support....The bald fact is that the combination of ignorance, negligence, and ideology that permitted the crisis to happen still prevails and is blocking any remedy. Either the people in power in Washington and the financial community are total dimwits or they are manipulating an opportunity to redistribute wealth from taxpayers, equity owners and pension funds to the financial sector. Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury www.countercurrents.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Well let me ask one question, fox news has called the Obama administration every name in the book. So what your telling me is that when the Obama nation sends some name calling back it's all of a sudden a bad thing? I mean how man times have you turned on Fox news and seen obama on a poster that looked like communist agenda???? I mean come on. You wanna say one thing why is it bad for the other side to say the same?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic T e r r o r i s t s who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.

ATS will not form this link properly, remove the undescores from
the http calls.

h_t_t_p://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:3kI-WRLXCWwJ:my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/healthcareorganizingevent/gpk4cj+h_t_t_p://my.barackobama.com /page/event/detail/healthcareorganizingevent/gpk4cj&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The info has been pulled off the website due to the language calling
anyone disagreeing a domestic t e r r o r i s t.

my.barackobama.com...&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Is the link now, but it will not show the info, the top longer link is
a google cached copy of the site.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
It was removed from the website, however it's still accessible through cache.
Here
Cache'd Website

Oh my goodness, the counter at the bottom of the cached website
says: "41,953,690,525 people have signed up to attend this event."

I guess every phone line in the country will be "All Circuits Busy" on
September 11th.
-cwm

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

You are quoting from a post on the user forum. For all we know, you left the post and are now linking to it. Nice try. Maybe if I had never heard of the internet, websites, or user forums, I might have bought such a poorly planned scheme. I could go to Bill O'Reilly's forum right now and post that O'Reilly is planning a book burning on Saturday and a Hitler memorial on Sunday.

Slander Fail

[edit on 1-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust

Here
Cache'd Website

Oh my goodness, the counter at the bottom of the cached website
says: "41,953,690,525 people have signed up to attend this event."

I guess every phone line in the country will be "All Circuits Busy" on
September 11th.
-cwm

Yes - more than 41 billion people have signed up for it. Is the event being held in the 24th century aboard the Enterprise? There might be 41 billion in existence at that point.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Here
Cache'd Website

I was removed from the website because it was inappropriate user post. Most likely the conservative blogger you've linked to posted to generate the news. Fox news does that all the time, such as sponsoring tea party events personally hosted by their news commentators all over the country, advertising them on the channel, and then calling it a grassroots movement. Hilarious.

Seriously, is this thread a joke?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

It looks like the Democratic leadership that authored this site thinks that
their constituents are mindless sheep that will simply do what they're
told. Talk about insulting the people who elected you!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stylez
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Yeah yeah it's the right wingers doing it but its websites like this giving us all the amunition to justify our fear and blind followers of Obamalegiance that make patent everything Glen Beck says.

You think he just makes this stuff up? Read the website cached again, we ain't making nothing up.

Read Napolitanos comments about republicans calling us domestic terrorists, we ain't makin nothing up.

Read what she says about us veterans and those who are Christians and how they need to be listed as potential terrorists, we ain't making nothing up. So quit making stuff up yourself

Yeah - Glenn Beck only cares about the people and spreading the "truth." The $30 million dollar salary and the undeniable fact that outrageous sensationalism brings ratings have nothing to do with it at all. Glenn Beck doesn't represent the best of us - he represents the worst. He exploits fear, mistrust, ignorance, and hatred. He relies on the fact that most of the people watching his show do not care enough about the issues to scrutinize anything he says. After all, people don't go to Fox News to educate themselves. Rather, they go there in order to have their worst fears confirmed. They go there to be told that they are normal and that their enemies are evil, bent on the destruction of the United States. They go there to memorize the talking points they need to attack people when prudent research and critical thinking are far too much effort.

We have returned to McCarthyism and a cold war detest for anything that seems foreign in nature. Honestly, I feel ashamed of how we have not only permitted cultural regression, we've wholeheartedly embraced it as if recent history was somehow unknown or inaccessible. What happened?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
gee, can we not sue them for 'Defamation of the Character' ?

really what has become of that 'Free America' ? worse than Soviet Union

[edit on 1-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

You pretty much nailed it there.

Finally someone on here with common sense.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Very odd that the chief left wing domestic terrorist who formed his vision hanging out with other domestic left wing terrorists would call those who didn't buy into his vision right wing terrorists.

Actually, not odd at all.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
That site is a place where anyone can sign up and "organize" an event. I'm sure it was just some idiot posting that and has since been taken down. No need to get all up in arms over this. People can be so idiotic some times.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Under Obama's health plan, the help you need will be free.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
1. The title of this post is completely false. This website is not affiliated with Obama, and it certainly IS NOT his "official site". A mod needs to step in and correct the post title or move this post to the HOAX section.

2. No one in the DNC or the president himself is going around using language like "disagree with the health plan and you're a domestic terrorist". No one. That language only came up in one of the federal bureau's (believe it was the FBI) that spoke of right wing militants / protesters could become a domestic terrorist (ala Timothy McVeigh).

3. I would venture to say that whoever put this website up purposely wrote an inflammatory post (borrowing the protesters = terrorists language) to stoke the flames of indignation among the right wing. They could either be an Obama sycophant who has misconstrued Obama's message or they could be a Obama hater planting a false flag. ANYONE, anywhere, can put up a website designed to look official claiming all sorts of affiliations. Use your common sense when looking at these websites, otherwise you'll be a fool falling for every sort of scam and misleading website.

When Obama wants to get a statement out it will go out over his official channels, and official website which ends in a ".gov" domain.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is truly pathetic, and it's playing right into the left vs right divide and conquer stratagem.

"Domestic Terrorist" is way over used by everybody now, it is designed to vilify and negate any argument coming from any person that disagrees with government policy.

I happen to believe that national health-care would be a good thing, but to call those that sincerely oppose it "Domestic Terrorists" is beyond absurd, and trying to pull on people base emotions.

People need to understand that only explosive violence with political intent is truly domestic terrorism, like the Oklahoma bombing, that is real domestic terrorism.

Everything else is blowing smoke, for cheap political points that vilify the other side with the tag "Domestic Terrorist", when it's clearly a slanderous lie.

Sadly both sides are guilty of this.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Your statement is not entirely true the web site is or was affiliated with Obama.

Organizing for America | BarackObama.com - 2 visits - 3:24pmOfficial site features My.BarackObama.com (MyBO) for supporter networking along with news, blogs, video and photos, speeches, issue positions, biography and ...
Contact us - Issues - Blog - Stand with Sotomayor
www.barackobama.com/ - Cached - Similar -

this is found here www.barackobama.com that is his U.S. presidential campaign site
and is owned by

Registrant:
Obama for America
233 N. Michigan Ave
Suite 1100
Chicago, Illinois 60601
United States
whois:barackobama.com

The site may not be owned by him but certainly is connected to him by way of his campaign. It is officially Obama’s campaign website. If it were I that was president and I still used the site or I let a community organizer/ organizing body use it I would sure control the flow of info used because it has my name attached to it.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It is war propaganda because that is exactly what is going on, a civil war between our very own government and our very own government... frightening and idiotic all at the same time..

[edit on 9/2/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by TheAssociate

Obama's Website: Disagree With Health Care, You're a "Domestic Terrorist"

therobalution.com

This morning an email was sent to “Organizing For America” supporters, urging them to take part in a nationwide plan on September 11th that will push back in support of Obamacare. When readers clicked on a link in the email, they were taken to the site, where they read the following:

(visit the link for the full news article)

scrubbed already, I'm sure.

this is a lie, it does not say that on obama website...if so, cut and paste the page. :

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join