It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Website: Disagree With Health Care, You're a "Domestic Terrorist"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

You people are nuts and the whole fiasco is a disgrace, at least that's the way it appears from the outside looking in.

The right to have access to affordible healthcare ought to be a universal right. Who wouldn't want that? Right-wing Alex Jones sicofants maybe..?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Yeah yeah it's the right wingers doing it but its websites like this giving us all the amunition to justify our fear and blind followers of Obamalegiance that make patent everything Glen Beck says.

You think he just makes this stuff up? Read the website cached again, we ain't making nothing up.

Read Napolitanos comments about republicans calling us domestic terrorists, we ain't makin nothing up.

Read what she says about us veterans and those who are Christians and how they need to be listed as potential terrorists, we ain't making nothing up. So quit making stuff up yourself

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

See I knew you where illegal some way... tell me which store did you steal that steak from..?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

You people are nuts and the whole fiasco is a disgrace, at least that's the way it appears from the outside looking in.

The right to have access to affordible healthcare ought to be a universal right. Who wouldn't want that? Right-wing Alex Jones sicofants maybe..?

And you think you are getting that with Obamacare?

HA HA HA HA H A Read the bill, I am still reading it and will probably take me another week to finish it but I doubt you got into it as far as i have

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stylez

What am I making up? The fact the right wing fanatics are inflicting fear down everyones throats? Guess what? It's not made up.

Oh and don't get me started on Christians, thanks

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by jimmyx

Today, President Obama’s campaign organization “Organizing for America” sent out a notice to its “grassroots” supporters. It asked them to wage a coordinated phone campaign for health care by calling their U.S. Senators on September 11 – also known as Patriot Day in honor of the thousands of Americans killed by Al Qaeda terrorists eight years ago. It goes on: “All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.” Please read that again.
Source for the image and above text

Edit:

Hold on a minute, I'll run the image through GIMP so the whole thing can be seen.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by TheAssociate]

[edit on 1-9-2009 by TheAssociate] [/quot]

Good Find!

That is truly amazing and should offend anyone.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

The fact is this bill has nothing to do with affordable access to health care, everybody has access to health care now, if you believe anything different then you are believing the lie.

This bill is a power grab, the only thing this bill addresses is pre-existing conditions, there is nothing about tort reform, or relaxing IP laws to allow pharma to make cheap generic drugs. There is nothing in it about being able to buy insurance across state lines.

If they really wanted to make health care affordable there are millions of ways for them to do it that doesn't require the government to get anymore involved than they already are.

The fact is Obama's crew has now resorted to calling the opposition "domestic terrorist", when they label me something that I am not, I'm going to be against just about everything these people are doing, because their motives are not pure.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by Stylez

What am I making up? The fact the right wing fanatics are inflicting fear down everyones throats? Guess what? It's not made up.

How can someone with so much hate not be sanctioned by ATS?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
im still waiting for the fruitation of obama's personal civilian military corps... havent heard anything about that since the campaign..

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well the letter was obviously deleted off the site for a reason. Or it was never there to begin with. The only thing fishy about the cached site was the number of people who have signed up for it.

Look at the bottom of the page.

OTHER SIGNUPS

41953690525 people have signed up to attend this event.

That's almost 42 billion. I really don't think 42 billion have signed up for this. Maybe their counter is effed up, but I would think it's more likely a forgery.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You'd have to be a terrorist to not want a safer more affordable health care option. Almost 80% of foreclosures due to medical costs are people who had health insurance. With the public option none of them would have lost their homes.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well is it any surprise that they are looked at as Right Wing Domestic Terrorists? They show up at Presidential events and protest Healthcare Reform by sporting firearms. Every other comments section across the web is non-stop comments about this coming Civil War that all the Right Wingers are foaming at the mouth for. And it doesn't even matter what the article is about. I read a comments section on an article about the girl who was kidnapped for 18 years and even on that, some right winger steered the conversation to liberal judges, healthcare reform, and then the whole upcoming revolution and civil war. They seem excited at the possibility of running the streets with their Glocks and AR-15's plugging all their liberal neighbors. All these fake patriots talking about watering trees with blood and getting their anti Obama militias ready for action. Hmmmmm, militias, wasn't the OK City bombing carried out by members of an anti government militia? During the Bush years, we had local and federal agents going undercover into peace protestor groups. Groups who never even advocated violence, or overthrowing the government, and they were considered enemies, and even terrorists by some very vocal fox anchors (remember all those Ron Paul supporters, 9-11 truthers, code pink folks, etc). And the right wingers were all too happy to parrot the terrorist label at every other liberal and moderate voice. And those voices were not advocating civil wars, just investigations. So it is no surprise to me that some on the right are now looked at with the same scutiny. I'm not saying I agree with it. But "in this post 9-11 atmosphere" don't we have to be dilligent about our safety? When these people scream about wanting their civil war, that means they are threatening violence and harm against American Citizens if they don't get their way. By definition they are Terrorists and should be treated as such. Never forget OK City, 9-11, Pearl Harbor, etc right?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

"says leaps and bounds about how far this site has fallen since I joined over 4 years ago.

You are all part of the country that overthrew Iran's government in 1953, so that must mean you are all imperialists. Yep, I think I got your logical train of thought down. Just like Obama is part of the party who sponsored a website that at one time had a post calling right wingers terrorist, so he must hold that opinion."

WOW!!! Are you for real?!?! You are so logical and seem to be based in reality. Are you sure you're on the right site?
Honestly, thanks for the coherent, logical, well thought out statement. I appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by Stylez

How can someone with so much hate not be sanctioned by ATS?

I would hope ATS wouldn't be fond of strict censorship. We're free to discuss and free to debate and free to have our own opinions. I'm sorry you're against all that.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think a mod should change the misleading title. It seems to imply this was said on an official site, when in fact neither Obama or anyone else associated with him said "Disagree With Health Care, You're a "Domestic Terrorist""

This was an event that anyone could have posted:

Create Your Own Event — Step 1 of 3 Anyone can create an event. It's a quick and easy way to get other people involved in the things you care about. To get started, just fill out the form below.

Also, notice the details of the event:

Time: Friday, September 11 9:00 AM
Host: like- mind
Location:In the Privacy of Your Own Home! (Chicago, IL) Chicago, IL 60601

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
[edit on 1-9-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by existenz
whatever happened to goodwill to all?

the NHS (healthcare), for all its failings, is a good idea. they need to get it right. i personally don't mind my social security money helping to pay for others to be treated because thats exactly what i've come expect myself.

i think free healthcare for all is the way forward for a lot of nations. it would break down social barriers if everyone was "treated" equally.And just like the UK, you can always go Private.

I'm sorry if i don't make sense to some. It's just that i don't see what the problem is. I'd have thought it was good news.

oh but you are confused (as many are) this is not "free" healthcare nor will it be "optional" healthcare i will be forced to carry coverage at anywhere up to 300.00 - 800.00 dollars a month if i could afford that i would already have it.

Just one of the many problems with this healthcare package but currentley the biggest issue to me currently.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

Well that completely blows this thread out of the water.

The fact that it was deleted should say something,

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So I tried to goto the original site to see what it currently says. Currently it says invalid URL.

BUT the google search result yielded this:

Organizing for America | Event | 2 PHONE CALLS ON 9/11 - Illinois!
2 PHONE CALLS ON 9/11 – BE A TRUE PATRIOT – DEFEAT ANTI-DEMOCRATIC FORCES OF HATE WHO CONSPIRE TO REMAIN HEALTHY + WEALTHY WHILE THE PUBLIC LANGUISHES UNDER ...

SO it looks as though he may of really called us all right wing domestic terrorists then changed it to "Anti- democratic forces" then just removed the page completely.

So my guess would be that their is a seed of truth in this headline.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i just cant understand why the haves are so against the havenots ! helping people shouldnt be a crime ! now i know why i switched parties ! these neocons are so fulla hate for there fellow man ....well not everyone they like white people !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join