It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Website: Disagree With Health Care, You're a "Domestic Terrorist"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I say we all call our senators on the same day and discourage anything Obama puts up on the table. Tell them "I'm mad as hell that you let our country become what it is!" Tell them "Do NOT let the public plan go through" Tell them "Do NOT pass anything that goes against our constitutional liberties any longer" Keep the phone lines flooded so that these people can not get through to their senators and tell them what Obama wants them to tell them. Tell them "I AM AN AMERICAN. A PATRIOT OF THE REPUBLIC!!! Call me a right wing extremist, a domestic terrorist, or whatever you want that will make you feel better, because I support the constitution of the United States, but remember the FIRST right wing extremists/treasonous domestic terrorists FOUNDED this country, granted us freedom from oppression, and brought forth a new nation, for the pursuit of life liberty and happiness, for all free men!"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

Originally posted by TheCoffinman im still waiting for the fruitation of obama's personal civilian military corps... havent heard anything about that since the campaign..

Thought you might want to add this that i just found a little lower in the FAQ's

What do AmeriCorps NCCC members do? AmeriCorps NCCC members perform team-based service projects in six different areas--environment, education, public safety, unmet needs, homeland security, and disaster relief--in communities in all 50 states and U.S. territories.

Public safety and homeland security, eh? I thought that was the job of the national guard and police force. Sounds more like the roles of the SS (state security) in Nazi Germany. And they get cool uniforms too

Americorp FAQ

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

Well done.

Also, if you simply change the word "campus" to "base" ~

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

www.creators.com...

David Sirota

28 Aug 2009

Health Care's Enigma-In-Chief
The most stunning and least reported news about President Obama's press conference with health industry executives this week wasn't those executives' willingness to negotiate with a Democrat. It was that Democrat's eagerness to involve those executives in a discussion about health care reform even as they revealed their previous plans to pilfer $2 trillion from Americans.

That was the little-noticed message from the made-for-TV spectacle administration officials called a health care "game changer": In saying they can voluntarily slash $200 billion a year off the country's medical bills over the next decade and still preserve their profits, health care companies implicitly acknowledged they were plotting to fleece consumers, and have been fleecing them for years. With that acknowledgment came the tacit admission that the industry's business is based not on respectable returns, but on grotesque profiteering and waste — the kind that can give up $2 trillion and still guarantee huge margins.

Chief among the profiteers at the White House event were insurance companies, which have raised premiums by 119 percent since 1999, and one obvious question is why — why would Obama engage those particular thieves?

It's a difficult query to answer, because Obama is a health care mystery, struggling to muster consistent positions on the issue.

Listening to a 2003 Obama speech, it's hard to believe he has become such an enigma. Back then, he declared himself "a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program" — i.e., one eliminating private insurers and their overhead costs by having government finance health care. Obama's position was as controversial then as today — which is to say, controversial among political elites, but not among the general public. ABC's 2003 poll showed almost two thirds of Americans desiring a single-payer system "run by the government and financed by taxpayers," just like CBS's 2009 poll shows roughly the same percentage today.

In that speech six years ago, Obama said the only reason single-payer proponents should tolerate delay is "because first we have to take back the White House, we have to take back the Senate, and we have to take back the House."

This might explain why when Illinois contemplated a 2004 health care proposal raising insurance lobbyists' "fears that it would result in a single-payer system," those lobbyists "found a sympathetic ear in Obama, who amended (read: gutted) the bill more to their liking," according to the Boston Globe.

Maybe Obama didn't think single payer was achievable without a Democratic Washington. And when in a 2006 interview he told me he was "not convinced that (single payer) is the best way to achieve universal health care," perhaps he was following the same rationale, considering his insistence that he must "take into account what is possible."

Of course, even as a senator aiming for the "possible" in a Republican Congress, Obama promised to never "shy away from a debate about single payer." And after the 2008 election fulfilled his single-payer precondition of Democratic dominance, it was only logical to expect him to initiate that debate.

That's why the White House's current posture is so puzzling. As the Associated Press reports, Obama aides are trying to squelch any single-payer discussion, deploying their health care point-person, Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., to announce that "everything is on the table with the single exception of single-payer."

So it's back to why — why Obama's insurance industry-coddling inconsistency? Is it a pol's payback for campaign cash? Is it an overly cautious lawmaker's paralysis? Is it a conciliator's desire to appease powerful interests? Or is it something else?

For a president who spends so much time on camera answering questions, these have become the biggest unanswered questions of all.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
So, now everyone opposed to the health care legislation is a 'domestic terrorist.' What has happened to this country? How has harboring a dissenting opinion become an excuse to label someone a 'terrorist'? This is starting to look like the McCarthy era part 2.

So you take an event that anybody can post and somehow you consider it an official message from Obama? Oh wow!

Nice Trojan... didn't work for all of us.

Take a closer look:

Enlarge

Luckily, I keep track the daily and hourly updates from the Whitehouse, so this one was easy to spot.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Mind Peace,

The poor and disadvantaged in the USA, composed primarily of "minorities" (although many poor whites are included in this blanket term), will prove to be the initial primary beneficiaries of an overhaul of the healthcare system.

What is happening in Canada, England, Australia and other countries with Government health care is carefully being kept out of the news media here and deliberately so. Only recently have any of these stories been published in the news media. It is very interesting to me in the electronic age how heavy a paper curtain can be over a high technology country. I knew this however over 20 years ago by listening to my shortwave set when many nations would broadcast in English.

What made me take note some years ago was when this Australian man...Steve Erwin needed surgery and came to the USA for this rather than depend on the Australian system. Very very interesting to me. Apparently Steve Erwin was not a beneficiary of the Australian system of public health care.

No longer will someone simply use a given hospital's emergency room as the source for their primary doctor care...ultimately paid for by folks who have health insurance in the form of higher and higher premiums. Folks such as myself (Cigna here) and I feel, yourself.

You must be joking here in this. Nothing will change here. Some people will pay and some people will not pay. What exactly are you advertising here??...there will be no "CHANGE' going on here. The same people will be paying for this new health care system who were paying for the old one.
This is double speak. More deficit spending will cause all of us to pay ..except for those poor of which you speak. Nothing new here...but someone will be getting more votes for a con job by emotional unthinking peoples hooked on the drug of entitlement thinking.

All this is going to do is kill off more of the productive sector of the country ...just as it is doing in England, Australia, Canada and other places.

Please take note that I used the term "initial" primary beneficiaries. The ultimate, long term beneficiary of these first healthcare system overhaul steps will be, of course, the USA herself and, by extension, our world community.

World community....surely you jest again. The USA will not benefit from this...the world community will benefit. The world cannot meet USA standards. The plan is and always was to make the USA go down to the World standards.

The world can never be a USA...however the USA can be impoverished to meet the non standards of the rest of the world...especially by guilt conditioning and education.
Ive been around the world and seen much of what is out there. I am not impressed with the rest of the world. I was born overseas...in Africa.

While I am thinking about it.....the world community????

Please give me the name of the god of this world...by name please??

What you are speaking of here is a world class religious dogma ..a standard to which Americans must adhere...in order to become part of the World Community.

Please give me the name of the god of this world???

You and your family have never owned slaves? Good for you! But I ask you this: "If you come upon a traffic accident, do you stop and offer assistance or since you yourself didn't cause the accident, do you simply shrug your shoulders and consider it as being "their" problem?"

This scenario you are attempting on me here is not the same thing as slavery on which you seem wont to make some important point about racism. It is a placebo..a misdirection.
You are trying to make a point about racism using slavery...it too is a placebo...a phony. It does not apply to me or mine. Understand yet??
None of this guilt conditioning sticks to me. None of this educational conditioning financed by the body politic sticks to me. I am not guilty of any of it and reject the onus or burden attempted to get it to stick to me.
The only way you can get it to stick to me is if you are yourself practicing racism and think that no one will notice it or by guilt conditioning they will be silent.

I am happy that you give to charities. I too have charities to which I donate.

There is absolutely nothing in my stated opinions which bears anything resembling politics, unless you choose to interpret it in that manner. And the same goes for the "guilt" you mentioned. You see an appeal in my stated opinion for a display of guilt? Then you're seeing something not placed there by me.

Hmmm...try this one....Mind Peace...

As you probably know, racial division and slavery is at the very core of this country's foundation. Slave labor for the cotton and tobacco fields (there weren't too many black slave owners of which I'm aware except, of course, those African tribal leaders who sold prisoners and their families to the slave traders) as well as black slaves actually being used for barter...all this and much more providing a rather large portion of the economic system of those times. And those feelings of superiority spawned by generations of slave ownership actually, and tragically, morphed for many into BELIEFS of same. It is clearly there for all to see within dynamics such as discriminatory lending practices, to hear in ethnic stereotype rants and day to day racial friction. For me, this premise is at the very heart of this "discussion" concerning Healthcare reform.

Nothing in this post but standard M1A political beliefs and guilt conditioning.

Like Useless Eaters..I dont think that racial division and slavery is at the core of this nations foundation. I think it is a tool used and misused by politicians who are financing public education to emphasise these beliefs in order to cultivate a controllable, guilt ridden, malleable, predictable voting block at election time. They are part of a core group cultivating racism for political purpose...division ..not unity. I also think that others are capitalizing on racism to help stroke it constantly ..to reinforce guilt conditioning among Americans.
They become like a bunch of Drama Queens afraid of alienating their emotionally conditioned audiences...just like alot of parasitical television talk show hosts...with DNA tests and lie detector tests.
With this kind of drama technique..if you do not become more sordid and base...you will lose your audience.
And politics has definitely taken notice of guilt conditioning and entitlements based on the "Victim Dictum" just like does the talk show circuit.

These same political parasites must keep slavery and racial division alive or lose their audience. And these same political parasites pay for and finance public education and this same fingerprint in public schools...looking for more predictable , controllable, mallilable, guaranteed voters raised on guilt conditioning.. not independent self reliant thinking.

This is what I am saying that some Americans are catching on to in posts like this and in the media and politics and public education. They are beginning to speak out about it..in disgust at both political parties. Against the very nature of politics itself. They are even begining to speak out and take notice against the media itself.

I'll be damned if I know. But I DO know that doing nothing will eventually bankrupt this country's economy, and that countless Individuals and their families will be thrust into ruin and unimaginable hardship...

Wow!! Mind Peace,

In a phony fiat money system where the government can finance any and everything by deficit spending...doing something or doing nothing will eventually bankrupt this country's economy. I cannot imagine what you area thinking here. This is being played out before your very eyes...by both political parties...no difference in the two parties here. They both deficit spend and thus steal from the productive sector of the economy to keep and finance the world and world system. It is killing our productive sector as we speak.
We are going to be thrust into unimaginable hardship in both scenarios..doing something or doing nothing. This is exactly what is happening in England, Canada, and Australia but it being deliberately kept from the knowledge of most Americans while we are being groomed to admire the "World System."
I cannot imagine what you are thinking here..??

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 4-9-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The article is not from an Obama website. The statements on the press is not from Obama or his website. Gimme proof that Obama's website says this and I will believe it.

'Organizing For America' is a fundraiser. That means it is someone raising funds. For what? Supposedly it is to get people aware of a non existant proposal by the president of the United States to call it's people terrorists. Can you spot the problems here? In case you can't : Organizing For America is making money off this. Period. They don't need proof when folks are gullible enough to fund them.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
yes this is FALSE. Thanks ATS for letting this thread continue where as to give the impression it is true WHEN IT IS NOT.

do you know i can create a message on that site and send it out to a bunch of my friends..and so can you. and we can say whatever we want too like "Obama seeks the help of ATS to pass health care reform"

Is that what you did OP?

ats, another tabloid story.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Orangetom1999,

Wow, just wow. You articulated that better than I ever could. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Excellent post, orangetom1999.

I recall another good example of GUILT EDUCATION AND GUILT POLITICS. While obomber was campaigning to be president, one of the alphabet news channels (forget which one it was) suggested that a vote for obomber could serve as a redemption for "white man's guilt". I almost fell out of my chair, and have since wondered what segment of viewers would buy into that kind crazyness. Of all the ridiculous reasons to vote for obomber (or anyone else for that matter), that one there stole the show, and in my opinion, no one has be able to top it since.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by useless eaters]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

www.huffingtonpost.com...

For those still clinging to quaint notions of the American ideal, these have been a faith-shaking 10 years. Just as evolutionary science once got in the way of creationists' catechism, so has politics now undermined patriots' naive belief that the United States is a functioning democracy.

The 21st century opened with a handful of Supreme Court puppets appointing George W. Bush president after he lost the popular vote - and we all know the costs in blood and treasure that insult wrought. Now the decade closes with another cabal of stooges assaulting the "one person, one vote" principle - and potentially bringing about another disaster.
Here we have a major congressional push to fix a health care system that leaves one-sixth of the country without coverage. Here we have 535 House and Senate delegates elected to give all 300 million of us a voice in the solution. And here we have just 13 of those delegates holding the initiative hostage.

In the Senate, both parties have outsourced health care legislation to six Finance Committee lawmakers: Max Baucus, D-Mont.; Kent Conrad, D-N.D.; Jeff Bingaman, D-N.M.; Mike Enzi, R-Wyo.; Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, and Olympia Snowe, R-Maine. The group recently announced it is rejecting essential provisions like a public insurance option that surveys show the public supports. Meanwhile, seven mostly Southern House Democrats have been threatening to use their Commerce Committee votes to gut any health care bill, regardless of what the American majority wants.

This, however, isn't about the majority. These lawmakers, hailing mostly from small states and rural areas, together represent only 13 million people, meaning those speaking for just 4 percent of America are maneuvering to impose their health care will on the other 96 percent of us.
Census figures show that the poverty rates are far higher and per-capita incomes far lower in the 13 legislators' specific districts than in the nation as a whole. Put another way, these politicians represent exactly the kinds of districts whose constituents would most benefit from universal health care. So why are they leading the fight to stop - rather than pass - reform?

Because when tyranny mixes with legalized bribery, constituents' economic concerns stop mattering.

Thanks to our undemocratic system and our corrupt campaign finance laws, the health care industry doesn't have to fight a 50-state battle. It can simply buy a tiny group of congresspeople, which is what it's done. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, health interests have given these 13 members of Congress $12 million in campaign contributions - a huge sum further enhanced by geography.

Remember, politicians trade favors for re-election support - and the best way to ensure re-election is to raise money to for TV airtime (read: commercials). The result is an amplifier of tyranny: Precisely because the undemocratic system unduly empowers legislators from sparsely populated (and hence cheap) media markets, industry cash can more easily purchase tyrannical obstruction from those same legislators. In this case, that means congresspeople blocking health care reform that would most help their own voters.

Of course, there is talk of circumventing the 13 obstructionists and forcing a un-filibuster-able vote of the full Congress. Inside the Washington palace, the media court jesters and political aides-de-camp have reacted to such plans by raising predictable charges of improper procedure, poor manners, bad etiquette and other Versailles transgressions.
But the real crime would be letting the tyrants block that vote, trample democracy and kill health care reform in the process.

Read more: www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2009/07/31/EDLK191IT3.DTL#ixzz0Q8EyjXPw

Wake up America.

Every other industrialized nation on the face of the planet has good health care for all it's citizens, not just it's rich elite. My niece lived in France for four years, excellent health care.

My friend is retiring to Spain, excellent health care.

Why not America.

Because you have all been drinking the Corporate Kool-Aid.

Wake up, everyone deserves good health care. That is a basic human right.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

www.sdnn.com...

The 21st century opened with a handful of Supreme Court puppets appointing George W. Bush president after he lost the popular vote - and we all know the costs in blood and treasure that insult wrought. Now, the decade closes with another cabal of stooges assaulting the “one person, one vote” principle - and potentially bringing about another disaster.
Here we have a major congressional push to fix a health care system that leaves one-sixth of the country without coverage. Here we have 535 House and Senate delegates elected to give all 300 million of us a voice in the solution. And here we have just 13 of those delegates holding the initiative hostage.

In the Senate, both parties have outsourced health care legislation to six Finance Committee lawmakers: Max Baucus, D-Mt.; Kent Conrad, D-N.D.; Jeff Bingaman, D-N.M.; Mike Enzi, R-Wy.; Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, and Olympia Snowe, R-Maine. The group recently announced it is rejecting essential provisions like a public insurance option that surveys show the public supports. Meanwhile, seven mostly southern House Democrats have been threatening to use their Commerce Committee votes to gut any health care bill, regardless of what the American majority wants.
This, however, isn’t about the majority. These lawmakers, hailing mostly from small states and rural areas, together represent only 13 million people, meaning those speaking for just 4 percent of America are maneuvering to impose their health care will on the other 96 percent of us.
Census figures show that the poverty rates are far higher and per-capita incomes far lower in the 13 legislators’ specific districts than in the nation as a whole.

Put another way, these politicians represent exactly the kinds of districts whose constituents would most benefit from universal health care. So why are they leading the fight to stop - rather than pass - reform?
Because when tyranny mixes with legalized bribery, constituents’ economic concerns stop mattering.

Thanks to our undemocratic system and our corrupt campaign finance laws, the health care industry doesn’t have to fight a 50-state battle. It can simply buy a tiny group of congresspeople, which is what it’s done. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, health interests have given these 13 members of Congress $12 million in campaign contributions - a massive sum further enhanced by geography.
Remember, politicians trade favors for re-election support - and the best way to ensure re-election is to raise money to for TV airtime (read: commercials). In rural America, that airtime is comparatively cheap because the audience is relatively small. Thus, campaign contributions to rural politicians like these 13 buy more commercials - and, consequently, more political loyalty.

The end result is an amplifier of tyranny: precisely because the undemocratic system unduly empowers legislators from sparsely populated (and hence cheap) media markets, industry cash can more easily purchase tyrannical obstruction from those same legislators. In this case, that means congresspeople blocking health care reform that would most help their own voters.

Of course, there is talk of circumventing the 13 obstructionists and forcing a un-filibuster-able vote of the full Congress. Inside the Washington palace, the media court jesters and political aides-de-camp have reacted to such plans by raising predictable charges of improper procedure, poor manners, bad etiquette and other Versailles transgressions.
But the real crime would be letting the tyrants block that vote, trample democracy and kill health care reform in the process.

Read more: www.sdnn.com...

For God's sake people educate yourselves - most of you are just gulping down the Corporate Kool-Aid by the gallons.

Until we get Big Business (ie: corporations) out of politics our country will keep being run by the companies and for the companies.

Americans, this is a call to arms - we need to oust big business out of Washington and take back our country.

You're all being brain washed BIG TIME.

We need universal healthcare. The rest of the industrialized world has it, why not America?

page 156 Hostile Takeover by David Sirota

How is it that government and media have settled into complacency when the system is so bad for so many? You guesseed it - someone is making a fast buck off the status quo. In 2003 health insurance companies (HMO's) nearly doubled their profits from just a year before, adding $4.7 billion to their bottom line, for a total of more than $10 billion in profits. That year, top executives at the eleven largest health insurers made a combined $85 million. In the first three quarters of 2004 HMO profits increased by another 33%. The sheer numbers behind these profits are staggering: In 2004 alone the four biggest health insurance companies reported $100 billion in revenues. That's $273 million a day, every day, 365 days of the year.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

How come Health care is now suddenly "such a problem"? Why is it suddenly so urgent that legislation on health care has to be passed "NOW"? Mind you, I am not saying health care was never a problem, its just that I don't remember it being an issue 6 months ago. Now, suddenly, we have this knee jerk, "got to have it now or the world will fall apart. drop everything your doing and pay attention to health care" meme. Now, everyone I talk to, comes on as if they were some sort of expert in the field, where as, they were not, IMO prior to Obama assuming office.

I am no expert on health care. But I know the US economy is going to hell in a hand basket. We are flat out broke. We are losing credibility with our creditors. Now I here implimentation of Obama's Health care reform alone will be enough to bankrupt this nation. This is not even counting the stupid multi-billion dollar wars and other BS programs we throw money at.

I can remember when the number one worry in this country was someone bombing us with nukes. Hell, why even waste a good nuke? All we got to do is keep on doing what we are doing. Destruction is guaranteed. Our enemies won't even have to fire a shot or work up a sweat.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Using the term "domestic terrorist" so loosely is grounds for a law suit. When it comes to the Federal government's view on the term "Terrorist", it is not used loosely as anyone found guilty of terrorism is imprisoned for life.

Any "right-wing domestic terrorists" wanna sue the website and the Democratic National Convention which runs the content of this website?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The power Elite are starting to show they're skin

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Useless Eaters,

Yes..I remember those statements as well.

Years ago when the talk show circuit was begun and made famous by Phil Donahue....this was the begining of the advancement of the dictum which I and others call ....."The Victim Dictum."
What Phil Donahue did was make it obvious how easily people could be made pliable and malleable when guilt through victimization was seduced into and over them. The shows got raunchier and more depraved as other hosts got on the bandwagon and eventually culminating in the ultimate host of total depravity and mob rule .....Jerry Springer.

The "Victim Dictum" Particularly when attached to the stigma of racism has proven to be very effective in attaching guilt to others as a type of automatic guilt. This has allowed some to play through on the automatic guilt of others. It is a type of racism itself and highly dependent on the victim not being aware by automatic guilt assumption of the con job being played on them.

I found this article linked on the Drudge Report this morning about Harlem Congressman Charles Rangel

[ii]"Why do black people have to bargain for what is theirs? Why do we have to wait for the right to vote? Why can't we get what God has given us? And that is the right to live as human beings and not negotiate with white southerners and not court the votes. Just do the right thing," Rangel said.

Notice the guilt technique and assumption of all racism originating in the South. Standard textbook default settings in this article. Just like the pattern used by Mind Peace.

Here is the link to the whole article.

wcbstv.com...

It is textbook of continual perpetuation of guilt conditioning and programming. Very effective on puppets on a string. Controllable, malleable and also guaranteed voters. Robots. No individual thinking going on. Racism is often the target of such techniques and default settings but I must add also that other "Victim Dictum" groups use exactly the same strategies. The women's movements and also the homosexual movements.

I have concluded by observation ...that all these groups are and have been cultivated and programmed to vote a certain way...by guilt politics and victim dictum, programming. This becomes obvious particularly when one realizes that most of these groups dwell in places where there are cities and large suburbs and in states with high electoral votes to be collected.
I would also venture to say that the same people running the race victim dictum groups are also running and programming the other two groups for votes. Controllable, malleable, guaranteed, predictable votes. They are controlled all by the same political cabal.

The common fingerprint connecting these groups is that they are all easily and emotionally stroked when needed. I call this...pardon the crudity...public masterbation by the body politic. The body politic is jerking them off for votes.

It is easy to predict that the new body to be carefully cultivated and brought into the fold with guilt programming and victim dictum politics..will be illegal immigrants. They represent a huge potential voting block.

What I see happening if not carefully done and controlled is open fighting for the benefits on the public purse..between these four groups for government handouts for votes. And I think in some areas this will become bitter violent fighting but carefully hidden and renamed to keep the public ignorant of the real workings. This is already and currently being done on race issues. Controlled media to keep the general public ignorant and uninformed about what is often happening out here.

This is going to make the race card very obvious as to how wolfie it is and is misused by the body politic and their shills..the media...for votes and control.

In answer to your question...

and have since wondered what segment of viewers would buy into that kind crazyness.

A programmed robot like predictable segment of viewers.

Observe the people around you useless eaters...carefully. Watch their mindset.
How many people do you know who cannot speak on their own of an idea or moral concept without referring to some television program or movie they saw to illustrate a point.

It becomes quite obvious how little thinking is going on..only reacting to a stimulus which is not their own stimulus. These people obviously live second hand vicarious lives.through movies and television. Their emotions and thinking are not their own thinking and emotions but someone else's thinking and emotions transplanted without their even being aware of it.
They are emotional train wrecks. They need an emotional drug fix from the next television or movie. They have no original thoughts or emotions of their own and do not even know this.

Watch them...Useless Eaters....observe them carefully for this fingerprint.
They live television and movie lives. Little original thinking going on.

Observe from etymology..how words are broken down into their component parts...

Amuse..Amusement.

A-without

Muse-think or thinking..

Without thinking..amuse/amusement.

Something fed to us to prevent or keep us from individual thinking...

Amusements......do you know any of these people Useless Eaters?? Now days some of them have become our leaders.

This is bread and circuses Useless Eaters...not much has changed from Ancient Rome...Has it???? Even the blood sports must wax worse and worse or one will lose ones audience to the next competitors blood sport.

How many males do you know for whom the emotional release and satisfaction of a winning team is more important than individual thinking?
I know lots of them..sports is a drug fix to them.

You will never find me worshipping at the altar of the sports gods. I do not need or desire this type of drug to keep me occupied and prevent individual thinking.

I could say alot more about sports conditioning and programming but this will do for now.

Nonetheless...I hope you get my points on this topic of the Victim Dictum and political whoredom. Someone has stolen and hijacked the very soul of a nation by hijacking and stealing thier emotions.

Thinking people are diciplined people..they are not emotional train wrecks or emotional wildlife. And If you observe wildlife...four legged as well as two legged...they often think themselves "entitled" by need and victimization to your goods and services earned at great risk through labor by you. Understand now??

The Victim dictum leads to entitlement thinking and justification by guilt programming/politics. You can justify anything and everything desired...turn the whole world upside down...especially turn upside down a very American concept of private property ownership and control...into public property.

Wealth redristribution is not risk redistribution...understand now??

No government expert on anything is talking about redistributing the risk it takes to built construct and manage property. They are only describing redistributing the risk already taken by others...and to others without risk taking by these others.

This is exactly what health care is going to do. Make some take risk while others get goodies without risk.
Nothing new here. But It will put ointment/salve on the emotions of people desiring to take goods away from people who earn such by "RISK" taking.

No one wants to talk about RISK. The illusion and con job is that life can happen without RISK. A very easy political sell. ....to those with a television/movie education and emotions.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is no question in my mind that the rich can always pressure the government through back door channels into giving them exactly what they need. The less powerful can only obtain what they need when they have many obtions available. The Tuskeegee experiment was only able to go on as long as it was because the government was able to successfully blockaide all the testers attempts at obtaining healthcare privately.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
There is no question in my mind that the rich can always pressure the government through back door channels into giving them exactly what they need. The less powerful can only obtain what they need when they have many obtions available. The Tuskeegee experiment was only able to go on as long as it was because the government was able to successfully blockaide all the testers attempts at obtaining healthcare privately.

Agree...only when options are available. The only institutions which can put forth options continually and in great variety...is private industry and buisness. Not government. And private industry and buisness can only function in a free market...not a rigged political market.

All I need to do to understand this is walk into any government office and look a the same bland plain cubicles used to carry out thier work. They are stamped out copies of the same blandness. No options or variety available....except to the very high muckety mucks..the big pubahs.

This is exactly what health care is going to be...all the same blandness..no options or variety...at great public expense while killing off the productive sector of the economy. IT is already doing so in many countries where public health care is the norm.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Once again, you hit the nail on the head. The only other thing I could at to that is, we have politicians who I honestly believe would sell their own children rather than be called racist or anti-semite. Shows you just how deep and how effective this guilt programming can be on some people. Thanks again for pointing it out to us.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Originally posted by eradown

Agree...only when options are available. The only institutions which can put forth options continually and in great variety...is private industry and buisness. Not government. And private industry and buisness can only function in a free market...not a rigged political market.

All I need to do to understand this is walk into any government office and look a the same bland plain cubicles used to carry out thier work. They are stamped out copies of the same blandness. No options or variety available....except to the very high muckety mucks..the big pubahs.

This is exactly what health care is going to be...all the same blandness..no options or variety...at great public expense while killing off the productive sector of the economy. IT is already doing so in many countries where public health care is the norm.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I work in state government and I see what you are describing all the time. Add to it the attitudes of the government workers. Tell me you all haven't experienced seeing them shuffling slowly from place to place in the office, never taking a direct path to where they need to go, always stopping to talk with other people like bees in a field of flowers. Except that they are not busy like bees. No, they are mostly intent on filling their 8 hours, doing as little work as possible, while appearing to be "busy".

The above scenario is repeated in agency after agency, from city level to federal level. No one can name a major government agency that is different. It is exactly why many people fear government run healthcare - the same kind of people with the same kind of work ethic would be making decisions on YOUR healthcare - and not giving a damn about YOU.

Totally defies logic that some people think the above would result in them receiving "quality healthcare" from the government.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join