It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dimension slip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Me and my father were driving a car. We driven until he turned left on some parking lot and turned around (and later turned on some street that we previously past). I asked him why did we turn around? He said he had to turn around and go on call (some people called him for a job he had to do). We were then going down that street the call was supposedly came from. Moments later, my father turns and goes on the highway. I asked him why, he said to go home. I asked him if he forgot about the call, he said he doesn't know what I am talking about. I was startled.

I also have seen 11:11 on my digital clock earlier in the day though.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How old is your father? Has he had any recent health issues? A history of injury or epilepsy? Family history of ALzheimer's? These things are very important to eliminate before jumping to the paranormal.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Perhaps you were daydreaming?
I'm not being funny at all....i mean, perhaps the whole thing about him getting a call was in your head/a daydream.... and you suddenly snapped out of it and asked about the call.... and that's why he didn't know what you were talking about?

Perhaps more likely than a time slip...

But who knows eh?

Was the call on a mobile (cell) phone?

Check the last received call and so on...

[edit on 1/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
what's that have to do with time?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
How old is your father? Has he had any recent health issues? A history of injury or epilepsy? Family history of ALzheimer's? These things are very important to eliminate before jumping to the paranormal.

He is 45 years old and has no history of either epilepsy or alzheimer's. He eats healthily and sleeps at least 8 hours a night. I do not think he forgets that easily or is delusional. I think something did actually happen.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Would hardly associate this experience with a "time slip" more so with just a fault in human perception. It happens.

and what does you seeing 11:11 on the clock earlier that day have anything to do with anything?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zetamafia911]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

and what does you seeing 11:11 on the clock earlier that day have anything to do with anything?

Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012).

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

He is 45 years old and has no history of either epilepsy or alzheimer's. He eats healthily and sleeps at least 8 hours a night. I do not think he forgets that easily or is delusional. I think something did actually happen.

I don't doubt it. Often times, though, people have episodes where they mentally slip into a memory. I've seen it happen to my mother who is very healthy as well. The early stages of many of the things I listed earlier can also trigger events such as this.

Now, did you notice anything else strange in the time surrounding the event? Any deja vu? Anything else you had trouble explaining?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sequential number patterns have often been associated with time variants. Its not an outrageous observation in any way.

Why are people finding it easier to ridicule than simply pass this thread by if they dont like it?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I have noticed a different smell in the house and I have a harder time falling asleep at night after that "dimension slip" event.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah I remember not so long ago I had a Dimensional time slip. I happened to be sitting in my dining room and then I was thinking about this pretty middle aged Lady that I was deeply attracted to and how we were in another life together with a few kids etc. I really loved her, but she seemed to always be working and as such was a bit of a work-aholic. I ended up getting on well with her 3 kids and I was a good step Dad to them. We would all be entertained and none of the Kids would fight as I was always ready to answer their questions and or go play ball down at the park or what ever they wanted to do.
Though I longed for my partner and when she did finally come home she was tired we would end up just having a quickie. I still always had an intense love for her despite the lack of time we had together. Then one day it all changed as I heard aloud ringing.... Only to wake up in my bed and to the reality I was in before which I thought was at my dining table. So alas there was no Partner and 3 kids anymore I had merely woken up from one dream to go to sleep again in another...
Except in this one I am separated and low behold I like a night cap of Wild Turkey before I go to sleep at night on the weekends ... LOl

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I have noticed a different smell in the house and I have a harder time falling asleep at night after that "dimension slip" event.

Can you describe the smell? It's not a surprise that you have trouble sleeping now, you seem to be a bit pre-occupied with the memory of this. Have you talked to your dad about it since?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The smell smells like something between plastic and metal.
No, I did not talk to my dad about this because he would probably will not believe me. I assume he would say he would say that he got no call on his cell phone about a call. It makes sense because it's a different dimension where he didn't get the call.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
i have those things happened so many times in the past year to me..like

i do something- they say i never did or i say something they say i never said and physical stuff disappearing and appearing or disappearing and not appearing

so i no longer give a # abt it, otherwise would gone QuQu long time ago

(why don't you check your dads phone to establish which one of you slipped then ?)

[edit on 1-9-2009 by angelx666]

top topics

join