It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the aliens depicted here real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
They generally tend to be a little too "humanoid," don't you think? I mean, no meandering superintelligent bags of gas. No tree people. No spider people. No crystal creatures. No insect hive minds or slime molds. No multi-dimensional intelligence matrices.

I think humanoid type of aliens have existed for a very long time. An alien can look like a "humanoid" and still be considered an actual alien.

Also, the ones from antimatter universe don't really look "humanoid" to me at all.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

Hi soldier, your drawing looks like a self-portrait. As for the OP, they are drawings. Must say though that some could be of real beings.The cat-like being of around Sirius is a dead ringer for my sister-in-law.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Are the depicted aliens real?

I haven't had the honor yet to meet a Grey or Reptilian yet and I'm not sure that I would really like to meet either of them.

But ....... IF you are looking for more info on a list of extraterrestrials ON Earth nowwadays, go to

www.exopolitics.org...

Dr. Salla says to have info that there are 57 extraterrestrial races known to the U.S. military

PS that's Michael E. Salla, PhD and the report dates from July 2004

[edit on 9/1/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
The links of the big versions just take me to a load of code.
Anyone else?

Yes because they are in Jfif format that is not browser compatible

Also a good place to hide malicious code

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
why do they all have eyes? some aliens don't have eyes.

Maybe it's just by coincidence that people have seen aliens with eyes only.
The ones without eyes have not been reported/documented yet or something.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
Dr. Salla says to have info that there are 57 extraterrestrial races known to the U.S. military

He is quoting from Clifford Stone...

Ferengi's are real... I see them every week at Quark's Bar...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I can't remember for the life of me which one it is, but this alien is from a Choose Your own Adventure book. Was just an illustration.

Not sure why that would be important, but I thought it was funny (both the fact that it's included on the list, and that I can somehow remember some random illustration from a CyoA book I read as a kid).

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
[/URL]

I can't remember for the life of me which one it is, but this alien is from a Choose Your own Adventure book. Was just an illustration.

Not sure why that would be important, but I thought it was funny (both the fact that it's included on the list, and that I can somehow remember some random illustration from a CyoA book I read as a kid).

What percentage of these aliens on that website would you say are actually real and exist?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

They are real, but they are fake.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
They are real, but they are fake.

In other words, inconclusive.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The cat-like being of around Sirius is a dead ringer for my sister-in-law.

That catlike alien from Sirius A is really "screaming" it's real to me and some people I know.
You know what guys, this might be a "Star Trek" universe after all (the aliens part, not the technology part yet).

[edit on 7-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why do all of those pictures have the same configuration as life on this planet - head, eyes, nose, mouth.

Because the inventors cannot think outside this planet. Just my first thoughts

MJ2

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo
Why do all of those pictures have the same configuration as life on this planet - head, eyes, nose, mouth.

But I think your answer to your own question kinda negates itself. There seem to be many people who think that aliens would look nothing like us.

But why? Why DO most things on this planet have the features you describe? Maybe it's because it's the best design, and it works?

I see no reason to assume life anywhere else would be that different.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Because that configuration isn't dominant even on our own planet.

I think the UFO community should look a little into science fiction. It's a whole less pedestrian and way more "out there" than most UFO stories.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

i hope 21 from the bottom isnt real they look like the teletubbies and with the state of things at the moe i.e economy and viruses the last thing we need is tinkiwinki riding our asses (no pun intended)

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

Sure about that? I think you might find that it is.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Just a question. Who are the inventors based on your thought?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

Basically, we are all aliens.

I heard of an alien interview that speaks about humans being captured from other planetary systems and were dumped on Earth as a prison planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
firstly great post i love this kinda stuff. i have a drawing that could possibly be a extra dimensional being but it wasnt an intentional channeling. so im not sure ill post it to see what everyone else thinks. S N F man.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d784c9f07d0.jpg[/atsimg]

i think it is really up to the viewer in these cases. no one can be or prove that it is truly a "real" entity.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by soldier8828]

no, man, that isn a ´channeled´ drawing , thats called automatic drawing and shows what your left and right brain sides produce in such a state.
greez

[edit on 17-9-2009 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
OP. Nice work, think you covered it all?
Iv'e not seen one so don't know for sure but perhaps the two in blue may represent the "Tall Blondes"? Thanks.

Decoy

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join