It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Adds Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

The federal government has committed at least $7.8 trillion in loans, investments and guarentees since the beginning of 2008.

Washington Post

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3760fffd80b0.gif[/atsimg]

Sure isn't much commentary accompanying this on the source.

I guess it's all just supposed to make sense.

I wish I knew where the 258 billion in short term business lending went...and the 387 billion to foreign central banks..

I hope some will look at this and make it make some sense.

What is 'effort to shore up money market funds'?

I probably just shouldn't pay any attention to any of this huh?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Er, "We account for every dime, and we here agree it is time to audit the fed, and it is our opinion the audit needs stiff regulation; that's why we have decided to let the fed do it themselves"-Official White House Souse

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
obama went to the g8 begging for money.
the world refused.
one day this 9/09 maybe even 9/9/09,amrica will officially default and the gubermint knows it so is preparing for massive domestic disturbance and for saving their own arses as every known politician and media figure shall be hunted down and lynched mussolni-style.justice!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I read an article (linked to a thread here) recently which said that AGI was basically holding onto those funds they got "in case..." They also admitted what I have been saying all along: that to release those funds into the active economy is a guarantee of hyperinflation.

As long as the funds sit static they do not affect the economy. But they have poised trillions over our collective head - worldwide, what with selling debt and all - and once they decide it's time, they will pour those funds into the active economy and sink the world.

I suggest we get to work bringing abundance forth and getting rid of money.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Think about it. The only reason stocks went up this year is because banks put some of their Trillions of liquidity injection into the market. Besides insuring a market for Treasury bills, the Treasury needed to prop up the stock market.

Stocks are more expensive this year than two years ago based on P/E ratio. Absolutely no reason for it. Same thing happened in 1930, stocks got expensive for no reason.

www.chartoftheday.com...

Low P/E ratios are associated with bear market bottoms. Everyone says we're not at the bottom yet. In fact, I believe we're experiencing a 'Sugar High' from bailouts and monetarily wasteful stimulus plans (the skimming our paychecks).

new topics

top topics

join