It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

epidemic monitoring map - confirmed infections by state - level 6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.idemc.org... shows the united states by state as well as global of the flu epidemic. i viewed this map just yesterday and it did not show anywhere near the confirmed infections.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

I love that particular site, but it is way behind on this! It shows Florida with 22 deaths. We actually had at least 66 at the last confirmation over a week ago, and they have decided to stop tracking infections! Therefore none of the information will be any good!

www.doh.state.fl.us...

www.doh.state.fl.us...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
something is terribly wrong. yesterday this map did not, i repeat, did not have the epidemic level 6 status. somebody help me out here.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I thought it was rather humorous considering the only Quarantine has no fatalities, no suspected infections, and no confirmed infections, but 250 under Quarantine any way.

Switzerland
Dead: 0
Infected (Susp.): 0
Infected (Conf.): 0
Quaranten: 250

I can vouch for the Statistics on the Map for my State being correct Year to Date (not as current statistics).

Dead: 2
Infected (Susp.): 0
Infected (Conf.): 219
Quaranten: 0

The only 2 deaths we have had were people with pre-existing immune-deficiency disorders. The majority of our Confirmed Infections have all been asymptomatic (having no symptoms whatsoever) and resulted in no hospitalizations. The rest merely went to the doctor and were diagnosed with it. Only one hospitalization outside of the two deaths occurred.

By comparison, here are the Statistics for my State for standard Type A + B Influenza:

Dead: 250
Infected (Susp.): 4950
Infected (Conf.): 396 (Hospitalizations)

Seems to me that the standard Flu is far more dangerous and rampant (and a greater cause of death) in my State than H1N1 Influenza!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

The map seems out of date; or does it show every single swine-flu incident ever? The 250 recruits in Switzerland are long out of quarantine by now.

04.05.2009 14:34:23 [UTC] Country Switzerland State Canton de Fribourg County Location Fribourg Status Quaranten Infected (Susp.) 0 Infected (Conf.) 0 Dead 0 Quaranten 250 Description About 250 recruits and personnel at an army camp in the western Swiss canton of Fribourg were placed under quarantine after two recruits reported having flu symptoms on Sunday night. Both recruits were sent to hospital for treatment and tests, the Swiss defence ministry said, without specifying if they had recently visited Mexico. To date, the country has confirmed one swine flu case.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
there is 180 people quarantined in australia w/over 30,000 people confirmed infected. is anyone out there?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Swordbeast

the map being out of date, i don't think so. just yesterday when i visited this map for earthquakes and the like i always visit the epidemic side and it was not, i repeat, no where showing the confirmed cases. that's my concern. yesterday hardly anything. today.....it appears everywhere. something is quite up.............to no good!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This site has not been updated in months, and is not a site to confirm cases on any longer. Also remember, that many states are no longer testing for the H1N1 flu unless they have a case where someone is in the hospital. So I would "assume" that we may have many cases where people are getting sick, but not bad enough to be hospitalized.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

that's what apparently everyone is saying. is there another global map? i wonder why just yesterday it did not show what i am seeing today?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In Oregon, last month, a woman died of H1N1. There isn't any data in this map about Oregon, so it's obviously old information.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
im immune along with all the others who have my genes. im not worried at all. but i worry about my friends and others. this is definately a man made disease. there are some sick people out there.

new topics

top topics

join