It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting during the movie "Arlington Road"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi, I want to report a new sighting during the movie "Arlington Road":

The object in question could be a disc-shaped or triangular, certainly it can not be attributed to shape and shine to identified flying objects or birds.
We note that the lack of wings and the lack of the classic livery of a plane, the motion is rectilinear uniform, the cruising speed is
also quite high, for part of its motion the object is covered by the actor Jeff Bridges at 0:07 s of the video and by the actor Tim Robbins at 0:19 s of the video so the object is real and can not be a reflex also because the motion of the object is absolutely independent of the camera and there are no sources of light moving in front the camera.

The video is the following:

www.youtube.com...

In the images "1", "2", "3" there is the analysis of the object in question:

Realized by Mario Maisto

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
er.. thats a bird. The sky is full of them

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

it is not a bird because birds go up and down because they flapping moreover it is impossible that it is exploiting the air flow because it is moving so fast.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
They only go up and down when they are flapping their wings. birds dont flap their wings all the time.

Just because you see something you cant identify because its to far away or small doesnt make it worthwhile reporting as a UFO unless it does something highly unusual. Anything very small on a video cam will look rectangular because the pixels that its made from are square.You cant work out how fast it went unless you know the exact size , distance from the cam or the distance it travels. You cant work these things out in this case because there's a lack of measurable reference points behind the subject.

Maybe you can try getting you hands on a high definition version and see what it looks like then. It might even be a plane.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I appreciated your comment because it is very accurate but did you notice that the object motion is perfectly linear and the relative straight speed is constant? Birds couldn't have this type of motion when they don't flap in fact when they exploit air flows they have to move in any way their wings to stabilize themselves changing so their straight speed.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yes on a second watch i did notice the path was very straight,its definitely an object of some sorts . You should be able to find some better quality video to analyze ,the detail on youtube vids is very low.

One point worth considering is that the original film would have been developed at a much higher rez than even DVD. So the people editing the film probably could see what the object was.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

OK!....I tried many solutions with the video and this is the best in which it doesn't lose the original details of the DVD....

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
At least you had ago. Short of contacting the camera man and checking flight paths theres not to much else you can do with that bit of vid.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

....I am totally agree with you....

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I want to point out one of the links about of this topic:

www.ufodigest.com...

top topics

join