It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO - 2 camera angles, Bosnia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll say it straight away, the way the object shoots away makes me think it's CGI. However it is rare that these things appear shot from two seperate angles.

Anyway, have a look and as you usually do - shoot the messenger

Real disc captured by two different people from two different points of view. Short footage = Cell phone. According to the shadow from the disc(41-42 sec), some 3 floors above the shadow from the unfinished building, on the building behind, the craft is approx. 20ft; 7m in diameter (2 floors).
Filmed at sunset, May 28, 2009, at 7:49h in Prijedor, 180 Km North-West of Sarajevo

Video

I've watched this a few times now... it's definitely fake. This is only good to show a fake can be done from two angles

[edit on 1-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
all I can say is fantastic camera work. To think that this guy was out there and just happened to have his camera on and pointing in that direction, then while the object is moving at speeds over 3-4 hundred MPH, he follows it. I am not sure any professional camera men could do that. Just phenomenal.
I will wait for the pros to decide if any silly stuff in involved here. (CGI)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The second bit of film gives it away.
His camera follows the trajectory and movement to precisely.

Edit - posted at the same time - As above.

Strike 2

up steps the pitcher ...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Did you see them]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I've often wondered...Why bash the messenger? We all want a common goal by finding and posting these. haha.

To my opinion, It seemed like, in both instances, that the "cameraman" was pretty phenomenal by keeping up with it. It seemed like both filmers were ahead of its trajectory in some frames.

Neat to see two angles, tho. You are right. Not too often we see something like that.
SandF.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow disclose TV really sucks! This is fake.

It would be impossible for the silhouette of the saucer to stay exactly the same shape as it flew about like that. That is very poor CGI.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Strike 3

Out !

next ..

Thanks though

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Did you see them]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

I don't see it as bashing the messenger, it's just pointing out the flaws in hopes that this poster will think a bit before posting the same junk. It only harms the true study of the UFO phenomenon. Just think if we all checked out stuff a bit before we threw ourselves to the wolves. we might get a bit less chewed up. I have been guilty of posting garbage before and was flamed appropriately.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I worded the OP in that particular manner because I have noticed a huge increase in negative beasts and a decrease in constructive criticism.

It's not the trash that people will judge the forum by, it's how the trash is dealt with.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I see that the OP has been edited. Thanks. I just wish disclose TV was not a factor in this forum. I don't think I have ever seen a real video from that site. I usually go to Mufon to see the reports and weed out the junk right there. One day there will be another good video to discuss. until then, we will have to weed through a stink pile.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hi, I edited the OP within around 2 minutes of posting the thread. Maybe there's a delay. Anyway I hear what you're saying... MUFON is definitely the way forward.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't know what you people are talking about. It meets all the criteria for a UFO video here on ATS:

1. It's a shaky video.

2. There's very little detail to the actual UFO (basically just a silhouette).

3. No sound.

4. No other collaborative eye witnesses.

5. And last, but certainly the defining criteria for a UFO video: Extremely poor quality.

Sounds like any other UFO video that's been posted here on ATS. I don't know what you people are complaining about.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think I picked it up right after your first post. I try not to be a gomer and reply to threads without reading them.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Is this the same one:

UFO Bosnia Prijedor: 2 Footages

Looks like the old time saucers are still around.

new topics

top topics

join