It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So i started to calm down a bit about the H1N1 but now that the media has started to cover it rapidly, along with Obama making a quick comment about it,
i cant help but feel a bit uneasy about the upcoming school year for me. Im really starting to think about wearing protective gear to school because personally for me, when fall comes around, i'm the first in my family to bring home a nasty cough because of someone around in my school.
So i'm asking, should i really be panicking? And isnt the chances of dying from the normal flu higher than dying from swine?

Removed 'All Caps' from title

please read The Use of ALL CAPs

[edit on 1/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I know how you feel I start back at school on friday and im weary about it, even thought my area is not really infected (what we know of) it does not take alot to infect half a school.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'll point you to this thread, read about the math behind the swine flu:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm 32 years old and I've never known anybody that has died from the normal flu. 7 people have died in my province so far (Winnipeg, Manitoba) from swine flu and I knew 2 of them. A pastor from Oakbank and a friends mom. I also have an extended family member who is level 4 @ the virology lab here and he seems to think this is going to hit hard this fall. We're all stocked up on food/water and other supplies just in case. Better to be prepared than not.

top topics

join