It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elmo joins H1N1 flu fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Elmo joins H1N1 flu fight

(September 1st, 2009)

The ads are a joint initiative from the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Education, and Sesame Workshop, the educational non-profit that produces the famous children's television show.

"Elmo can be a powerful messenger in delivering simple, yet compelling messages that teach a child to wash their hands and cover their mouth this flu season," Sesame Workshop President Gary Knell said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I wonder if they'll have Elmo telling all the kids out there to take the swine flu vaccine and that it's safe. I find it so bizarre for Homeland Security to be involved in these ads.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

good post, i was watching treehouse TV with my son this weekend and there was an upcoming feature on elmo relating to unemployment..

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That evil red demon can keep his shots to himself. If I ever needed another reason to stay far away from this poison this is it. Elmo can go back to hades from whence he came and take the H1N1 vaccine with him.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Cool, thanks Waren. Didn't see your post dude, I had my comment box open for about 10 minutes before posting so didn't see your thread. Normally I'm pretty careful not to post duplicate stuff.

Use Waren's thread instead guys. Mods can close this one please.

new topics

top topics

join