It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrite Charlie: punish tax slip-ups

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
reply to post by Blaine91555

And exactly how is this is a conspiracy?

He cheated, knew he was doing wrong and got caught but not punished. His answer is to punish innocent people who have made innocent mistakes and done no wrong to make a point.

How is that not a conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

Originally posted by SyphonX
Someone needs to find him and kneecap him with a baseball bat.

While that bat is handy let me take a few whacks at the hypocrites who preach family values and religion and go on to have all kinds of adulterous homosexual and heterosexual exploits.

For the life of me, I can't see what that has to do with this topic? Why would you post that on this thread?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

I think its more a case of megalomania and a lack of genuine belief in the system they are supposed to represent and lead.

He is literally one of the most powerful people on the planet. I think in his and people like hims mind they are on a different level and don't think the rules should apply to them. When they get caught instead of remorse, they believe they have been wronged.

We are seen as weak, powerless, stupid underlings and objects of scorn by these elite. They don't consider themselves as our servants who work for us. They consider themselves superior and in a class above us.

The very worst are the Harvard, Yale, intellectual elitist crowd who have never participated in a normal life outside of academia or a bureaucracy.

Rangel has never been one to hide his arrogance that I have seen. This bothers me far more than the fact he cheated. This is a slap in the face. His proposal is meant as a punishment. If he can't get away with this, anyone who makes a mistake whether accidental or not is going to pay more than he does because he sees himself as superior to others.

I honestly see Rangel as more of a Mob Boss than a leader.

The best thing we could do for our own futures is to refuse to vote for ANY incumbent for a couple of election cycles. Vote for people who are still in touch and still appreciate what their position and power means and responsibility they have to us.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I've read on Yahoo news (I wish I'd saved the link) how there's people who are NOT elected in, just appointed by the PTB in Washington.....

This guy sounds like a spoiled brat who got caught doing something bad, so now, *everyone's* gonna pay for his mistake.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is that same piece of scum that said he didn't want the stimulus to go to white construction workers... AND he told the rest of Congress not to worry about what the American Voters think because they simply don't care!

This guy is pure filth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join