It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARA: Possible Events of 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

I hear yu I feel the emergence but i think having faith in change is important...whatever happens it will be big becuase we have all put so much energy into this day.......

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

It has come down to two possibilities now: 2012 is either

1.the beginning of the anti-Christ's 7 year New World Order or
2.the middle of the Tribulation known as the "abomination of desolation"

It 'seems' that option #2 would mean that it should have already started:

summer 2009 --1260 days--> Dec. 21, 2012 --1260days--> summer 2016

BUT! Unlike the Mayans that do have a zero in their calendar, the Gregorian does not so there must be a correction for this diabolical 'mistake'. For instance Jesus was 1 year old in 2 AD. The corrected values would be:

summer 2010 --1260 days--> Dec. 21,2013 --1260 days--> summer 2017

There will definitely be a fake "alien" invasion to bring this final evil 7 year period in so that is one sign. According to the book of Revelation, there will be a mix of calamities, wars, earthquakes, meteors, and other nightmares. And no you can't talk your way out of it. This forum has been infiltrated with those involved and will tell you this is all bunk but it is coming sooner than you think. They will tell you it is all fear mongering. They will tell you we want profit but you will never see us asking for money. You must think for yourself. Especially when you see a bunch of people on a conspiracy website start telling you that conspiracy theories are dangerous, lol. You must be prepared spiritually, physically, and mentally. Godspeed.

P.S. You must NOT take the implantable RFID PositiveID/verichip nor Somark tattoos (Revelation 13:16-17):
www.positiveidcorp.com...
www.socaltech.com...

[edit on 3-5-2010 by AliensAreDemons]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

2012 Probably won't be a big deal, if anything it will just bring forth a subconcious change in people. I personally think of it as a date that is essentially "Humanity's Checkpoint" as in we can look back at all of the crap we went through as a species and say.....you know what? all things considering we did pretty damn good for ourselves. (technology wise at least)

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Actually, we have a different theory. We believe the danger in 2012 is a sound wave coming from the Galactic Centre. Sound is a most powerful force & the universe is far from a silent place. Just like dolphins use sonic emissions to stun some of their pray, we believe a sound wave en route from the centre of the galaxy, will stop the heartbeats of every living thing on earth. This is what we believe the messages of the Mayans & many other cultures and mythologies are saying. In 2012, the Earth will be lined up with the Galactic Centre, with no obstructions, if you're familiar with the new face of sonic warfare, you understand how devastating to atomic structure a low resonance frequency could be.

We also believe in the idea of humans being much older than current day belief systems state, we believe in the theories of Graham Hancock and other alternative history researchers & the idea that once we were much more advanced technologically & culturally than we are today. If we were as advanced as we believe we possibly were, there is no doubt we would have built a defence system for the planet earth. We believe ancient sites around earth can be used as an overall system for defence systems. Sounds crazy, yep, we know, but certain recently discovered facts such as the fact that earth was once in a 360 day orbit around the sun, and is now in a 365 day orbit suggests we've already used this power system to move the earth, and actually our moon before.

For a bit more information, cause' we're still piecing it together in a way that sounds rational, visit:

thedolphinsings.blogspot.com...

It's not just the mayans, the thai's, the hindus, the tuatha de danaan, by our count, over 23 cultural mythologies point to a great event which occurs every 12000 years like clockwork. 12000 years ago was when the earth increased its orbit by a five day distance.

With every bit of our hearts, we believe in the former advancement of our ancestors, and that if you were advanced, the first thing you would do would be to build a defence system for the planet Earth. There are signs of this system still in place every where on every continent. Our mission is to remember how to use it, in case, just in case, and by gosh we hope we're wrong, in case what we believe is true.

Sound, it's on it's way & we believe we have an idea how to stop it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Mayans never predicted the end of the world, why would they if they couldn't predict when their civilizatation, ( correct me if im wrong there)
I just hope that it will be the start of a new age, after all we are all entering the age of Aquarius aren't we?
I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens, but if 2012 isn't the end of the world, there will be another date predicted, it will keep being predicted until it actually happens.
People seem to like all the doom and gloom don' they?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The video below are the webbot predictions for 2012. It talks about the NWO, Solar Flares, UFO's and more. Pretty interesting if you dare to watch.

edit on 9-11-2010 by ambient moon because: error

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
the aliens need to take all people who hate ,murder,steal and conquer and wage war and take them away...and anal probe them

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Whilst I'm at a loss at what *could* be coming, apart of me definitely thinks that something *is* coming. Here in Queensland, as most of you would know, we just suffered our worst natural disaster. The floods literally destroyed 75% of our state, and the impact was absolutely phenomenal. It's just ironic considering we had just began to ease out of the worst drought we had ever seen too. Oh, and topping off the floods was Cyclone Yasi, which further decimated our already destroyed northern areas. Queensland weather has be insane lately, very, very, odd indeed. Most of our summer was just rainfall - again, quite odd for Queensland/Northern Australia. And then weeks after that was the Christchurch Earthquake in New-Zealand. I'm sure this all could be explained scientifically, but disaster seems to be striking quite close to home. It's certainly raising some eyebrows. If I had to wager a bet on what would happen if 2012 was correct, I'd definitely put my money on a natural disaster of some sort.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

So... were waiting for the next end of the world (Elenin) after the last end of the world (Harold Camping) before the next end of the world (2012). Whew... all these final endings are seemingly without end.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

I couldn't have put it better myself. Either we run ourselves into oblivion/destruction without the expected 2012 "Event". Or our Elite leaders enact the worst case scenario of killing off 85% of the worlds population and Evil Win's as they transform our Planet Earth into their Fourth Reich playground of death. Whatever happens, we are definitely up for a very bumpy ride ahead as the World spins further and further into madness! Unfortunately, all we can do is sit by the sidelines and... observe.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The article you reference has a number of problems.

1. Solar flares do not aim at a particular point in space and in the billions of years that the Earth has existed and the billions of years life has been on Earth such events have not destroyed the Earth. The reason is that the event as described does not have the effect as described.
2. Nibiru does not exist and it is funny to read that astrologists are on the look out for this imaginary planet. Only such charlatans would be looking for it. Astronomers know better.
3. What super plague killed 95% of all life on Earth? The 1918 pandemic killed many people, but not a large percentage of people on Earth.
4. There are only 6 supervolcanoes. The destructive power is also overstated.

After that the article disintegrates into more nonsense and drivel.

People should take a minute to look up facts before writing if they want to write something factual or readers should check the claims to see if the author is a charlatan or not.

I see baloney written all over that article.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

We believe the danger in 2012 is a sound wave coming from the Galactic Centre. Sound is a most powerful force & the universe is far from a silent place.

The universe is quiet. Sound does not travel through space.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ambient moon

With all of the flops that have come from webbot who is going to listen to them?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join