It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Professor: Collapse Of America Could Begin In Two Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Of course Mexicans will takeover the Southern Western states, it was once called North Mexico after the Mexican independence from the Spanish Empire. America demanded succession of the States in the 1840 treaty.

Mexican school children are taught it is their land and Mexico will once again regain its territory.

The United States is not interminable, it will alter or disintegrate into smaller states or multiply unions. As for the original 13 colonies succeeding to the European Union - I'd doubt it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't think ANY foreign country will take over any part of the US.

The global nature of the economy, and thus, the economic collapse, means all but the smallest countries will descend into anarchy in the next 5 years or so.

Community programs and governments will fill the void left by the unseated federal governments.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
BTW, he might not have said anything about the "collapse of Communism", but other high ranking Russian defectors have been stating there was a plan for the so called "collapse of Communism in Russia", and these same defectors have been right about their statements on this long range plan, and they have been correct so far as to world events that were part of this long range plan.

But then again how many people took this information seriously even though these defectors were giving proof of what they were saying, and even wrote down years ago what were the stages of this plan?...

The collapse might not be exactly like he wrote it, and we will probably not see the exact same split of the U.S. as he describes, but it could very well be very similar.

No offense....

I'm still not buying it or his book.
Hindsight being 20/20 he can claim any foreknowledge. I find the information on him highly dubious.

Has anyone stopped to consider the possibility that he may have misinterpreted the "DATA" or that many of the same things that may have contributed to the Soviet break wont have the same affect on the US?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join