It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Professor: Collapse Of America Could Begin In Two Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I guess many people are anticipating a change, a lot are probably anticipating a major collapse. This guy says it's going to start within two months...

www.disinfo.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

I don't want to be accused of fear mongering (
) I just thought it would be of interest to a few.

I particularly like the comparisen of Obama to Gorbachev.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Maybe that will be the "Change" he promised America.

:bash:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This was the same professor a year or so ago who said the US would disintegrate and China would take over part of it and Mexico (
) and Russia would take Alaska.

The guy is a moonbat. Even if there was such instability that a civil war broke out which I do not see happening (sorry guys) I do not in any way see us being invaded and controlled by these other countries. For a country as heavily armed as our populace and as frothingly xenophobic it just won't happen.

WSJ

California will form the nucleus of what he calls "The Californian Republic," and will be part of China or under Chinese influence. Texas will be the heart of "The Texas Republic," a cluster of states that will go to Mexico or fall under Mexican influence. Washington, D.C., and New York will be part of an "Atlantic America" that may join the European Union. Canada will grab a group of Northern states Prof. Panarin calls "The Central North American Republic." Hawaii, he suggests, will be a protectorate of Japan or China, and Alaska will be subsumed into Russia. "It would be reasonable for Russia to lay claim to Alaska; it was part of the Russian Empire for a long time." A framed satellite image of the Bering Strait that separates Alaska from Russia like a thread hangs from his office wall. "It's not there for no reason," he says with a sly grin.

Again, lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

In the hilarious comedy, 'Fun With Dick and Jane', Jim Carey finally gets the promotion he's after when, unbeknownst to him, the company has been utterly looted and the stock is on the brink of coming completely undone do to fraudulent management, lack of oversight and unfettered greed.

You ought to see it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

LOL, I would give California to China now! No need to wait! Maybe we could sell it for about $9T, balance our budget, and send the whiners over to a Communist country like they want anyway! Win-Win-Win!

I would believe the break-up scenario if his map made any sense, but it doesn't. He has most of Appalachia joining the Yankees! I believe Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennesse, and both Carolinas would all join Dixie, and hopefully Texas would come too! Texas may choose to strike out on their own with New Mexico, Arizona, and Oklahoma though. I wouldn't blame them, that is a pretty good combo as well!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I especially like the part that says Texas will combine with Mexico. Yea, I can see Texans going along with that. As if.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Don't forget Russia and China have been saying the world needed a new reserve currency.

They wont stick with the dollar forever. They know it's all rigged.

Maybe he knows something?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Hahahaha!! I occasionally watch Russia Today to get my laughs and giggles! Very funny channel!!!

Yesterday had an American anti-war protestors for around 20 mins talking, as though she was an expert in political issues. As usual she said that Americans need to revolt against their govt. as many here keep saying. And as usual without outlining what that would actually mean for the majority of Americans - water & food shortages, power cuts, emergency services cuts, etc etc etc! Most people on this planet earth in the west almost cry when their ipod or iphone stops working, never mind if there were no bloody food in the shops.

The joke story of the day from RT is the Russian claims that Poland started World War 2. I wonder how long the attempted brainwashing of Russian's will go on for.

Nice women presenters on RT though.
Better than the BBC presenters.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by john124]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Maybe he knows something?

Every time I hear or see this guy. Which has been a lot these past few years. I keep asking a few questions and nobody seems to have the answers.

1. Where was he during the Soviet Break up did he predict that one?

2. How many years has he lived here in the states that he knows the US so well?

He couldn't predict the Soviet collapse.

I smell book deal$

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
IDK about two months, maybe two years? I don't think it will be a breakup like that though, more likely the collapse of federal and state government and local government and community taking over the void.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
At least where I live will be part of Canada. Does that mean it's going to be even colder in the winter? And will I be covered under their single payer system? In any case, I better start to acquire a taste for Labatt.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The Democratic Party of Japan, for the record, has made publications demanding US bonds to be dominated in Yen - not Dollars. China has also vowed to make such demands too, if Japan follows up on this election promise.

United States may not collapse into anarchy, but enormous economic damage will occur if Japan effectively dumps the Dollar.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
He certainly talks a big game, but he has been saying this type of thing since 1998.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while right?

The best part of a quote I read from him was, the central states will be taken over by the large native american population.

He obviously knows the demographics of the U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

And if I recall, the right wing here was (rightly) laughing at him and his bizarre conclusions.

Of course now that they're not running the country anymore, it's now pure gospel truth

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Did any of those members who keep puting this down do any research on this guy?

Let's see what wikipedia has to say about this professor.

Igor Nikolaevich Panarin (Russian: И́горь Никола́евич Пана́рин, Russian pronunciation: [ˈiɡərʲ nʲɪkɐˈɫaɪvʲɪt͡ɕ pɐˈnarʲɪn]; born 30 October 1958)[1] is a Russian professor, academician, political scientist, writer, intelligence analyst, strategic forecaster,[5] ideologist,[6], and information warfare expert.[7] He is most notable for his hypothesis of possible disintegration of the USA into six parts in 2010, conceived by him as long ago as 1998 but which only gained world attention 10 years later.[8]

Igor Panarin has written 15 books[9] and a number of articles on information warfare, psychology, and geopolitics. He is often interviewed by Russian and foreign (Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, CNN, BBC, Sky News) media on issues of Russian policy, development of relationships with the USA, etc.[10][11] Panarin also has his own weekly radio programme.[12]

He has led electoral campaigns in Russia and abroad,(4) and his high-profile students have included parliamentary deputies, regional leaders, Kremlin officials, and Foreign Ministry spokespeople.[13] His interests include history, philosophy, psychology, computer science, communication, election technology, conceptual problems of globalisation, and the theory and practice of information warfare.

Panarin graduated from the Higher Military Command School of Telecommunications of the KGB (now the Academy of Federal Security Guard Service of the Russian Federation) in Oryol and the Division of Psychology of the Military-Political Academy (with a gold medal). In 1993 he defended his thesis for Candidate of Psychological Sciences, entitled "Psychological Factors of the Officer's Activity in Conditions of Innovations". His Doctorate in Political Sciences was awarded by the Russian Academy of Public Administration in 1997 for a thesis entitled "Informational-Psychological Support of the National Security of Russia".[1]

Panarin began his career in the KGB of the USSR in 1976. After 1991, he worked in the FAPSI, then the Russian equivalent of the U.S. National Security Agency,(5)(14) reaching the Colonel rank.(15) His field of activity was strategic analysis and integration of closed and open information streams, information stream management in crisis situations, and situation modelling of global processes. He did strategic forecasts for the then President Boris Yeltsin.(5) From 1999 to 2003, he worked as the Head of the Analytical Division of the Central Election Commission of Russia.(14) From 2006(16) to 2007,(17) Panarin was the Press Secretary of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roskosmos), the Russian analogue of the U.S. NASA.

Prof. Panarin started his teaching career in 1989 and has taught in the Moscow State University (MGU), the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO-University), the Russian Academy of Public Administration, and the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, where he has worked since 1999.[3][18][19] He also carries out activities on his own. On 25 November 2004, he launched his official website.[20] In April 2008, his first training seminar called "Information warfare – technologies for success" was held. It was targeted at top managers of state and business structures, press service managers of authorities and large corporations, anti-crisis management experts, and decision makers in time-deficit situations.[11] On 20 May 2009, Panarin started World politics – his own weekly radio programme on the Voice of Russia radio.[12] On 5 June 2009, he launched his user-generated content blog site.[21]

en.wikipedia.org...

This guy was a Colonel in the KGB, worked in the Russian equivalent of the U.S. National Security Agency. His field of activity as a KGB agent was "His field of activity was strategic analysis and integration of closed and open information streams, information stream management in crisis situations, and situation modelling of global processes.

He then did strategic forecast for Boris Yeltsin from 1999-2003. Was then the Head of the Analytical Division of the Central Election Commission of Russia, and from 2006-2007 he was the press secretary for the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roskosmos).

I wouldn't just dismiss what this man has to say just out of hand.

How many of those members who are dismissing this, and are laughing about it have the credentials this man has?

BTW, he might not have said anything about the "collapse of Communism", but other high ranking Russian defectors have been stating there was a plan for the so called "collapse of Communism in Russia", and these same defectors have been right about their statements on this long range plan, and they have been correct so far as to world events that were part of this long range plan.

But then again how many people took this information seriously even though these defectors were giving proof of what they were saying, and even wrote down years ago what were the stages of this plan?...

The collapse might not be exactly like he wrote it, and we will probably not see the exact same split of the U.S. as he describes, but it could very well be very similar.

Alaska is a fairly untapped region of resources mainly thanks to environmentalists, and Russia has made it clear that most, if not all of the Arctic is theirs, and after all Alaska was part of Russia long ago, and thanks to environmentalists it is for the taking of the Russians who won't give a crap about any environmental laws, and would exploit it to the last drop of oil, and the last dust of whatever minerals can be extracted there.

There is a run for untapped resources by mayor nations, and unfortunately there will be wars for these resources sooner or later.

BTW, he is not saying that in two months the U.S. wil be divided like in his map. i know some members will jump in the bandwagon and in two months claim "see? it didn't happen" without knowing, or reading what is being said.

Within two months we will be by the time that the "flu vaccines" might come to be mandatory, and this could very well instill riots which could be the start of such a collapse.

I am not saying this is "100% certain", but there is a possibility.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
And if I recall, the right wing here was (rightly) laughing at him and his bizarre conclusions.

Of course now that they're not running the country anymore, it's now pure gospel truth

How about you show proof of your claims?...

The only one who has been laughing about things around here has been you claiming months ago that the economy was already recovering.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99

The best part of a quote I read from him was, the central states will be taken over by the large native american population.

He obviously knows the demographics of the U.S.A.

Don't you mean to say the southern states? Even his map shows the southern states as being part of Mexico, meanwhile the central states and part of the northern states would be part of Canada according to his claims.

BTW in case you didn't know Mexicans are descendants of such native american people.

You do know that America comprises more than just North America don't you?

Just because the Republic is called the United States of America, it doesn't mean it comprises all of America.

Again, I am not saying the things this man is saying are 100% true, but a similar collapse might very well occur.

Is everyone even forgetting the fact that several states have written to the administration that they don't have to bow down to them, and have even written laws for those states against some of the usurpations of the administration?

Not to mention the calls for secession by some states.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He specifically stated that Mexicans would take over the southwestern states, and NATIVE AMERICANS, i.e. American Indians would take over the middle states due to their vast numbers.

I'm Canadian by the way, and realize the differences between nationalities.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

great research and find! Reading his bio, he definately has some strong credentials and could be "in the know", remember nothing is an accident in the global stage, everything seems to be planned for years.
The NWO could have been planning this exact collapse decades ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join