It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Ryan (project camelot) writes open letter to Jeff Rense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Bill Ryan wrote this letter concerning an article written on Rensedotcom by an anomymous writer. Bill refutes any conection to the earlier US Army version of Project Camelot.

I'm angry, which doesn't often happen. Last night, this anonymous article was published by Jeff Rense on his site. We had always regarded Jeff as an ally, and would like to continue to do so. Please read it carefully if you have not already done so.

The article in question can be found here

An excerpt from the article at Rense goes

What if one modus operandi of the MATRIX control structure is to identify sore, social and political pressure points that are concerning growing numbers of people (UFOs, Black Ops, Black Budget, financial corruption, alternative energy, government cover-ups, the secret space program, etc.), and then establish Project Camelot-style operations (the U.S. military's term) in the 'alternative media' to try to relieve that pressure by trotting out an endless succession of fake or tired "whistle blowers" - many of whom (most?) somehow will never manage to concretely, objectively, CONCLUSIVELY prove ANYTHING of much consequence, while simultaneously blowing a lot of hot air, ego, and disinformation smoke all over the place, thereby vicariously occupying the minds and time of large numbers of otherwise potentially politically active people with endless mystification, petty dramas, spectacular and inevitably unverifiable allegations, shadowy personages of uncertain identity, and so on, ad nauseam.

Bill goes on to conclude in his article that

Which is why the Rense.com piece posted is either:

-- Written by someone who means well but who has not done their homework (or lacks intel resources to check who we really are)

-- Written by someone who does not care what the truth is, but who has an agenda to smear us for reasons unknown.

Of the latter, there are two sub-possibilities:

---- We may have upset someone personally.

---- We may have upset someone politically.

Read the full project camelot open letter to jeff rense here

Another curious thing I have noticed in relation to all this is a post which surfaced here on ATS posted on 8/8/2009 @ 06:06 PM by omnifiction. After reading the post again I came to two conclusions.

The writer for the article at Rensedotcom either visits ATS and got his information from here or the other possability I wont mention yet but I am sure you the reader will know what I am getting at.

If you are interested in reading the post by omnifiction you can find it here.
I think you will find the similaritys between the Rense letter and the ATS post quite striking..

Thanks for your time

peace

daz

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I read that yesterday.

I wonder exactly what is going on behind the scenes for Rense to come down so hard on Camelot. I doubt we will ever really know, but it is nice to hope.

Project Camelot has been involved in a few skirmishes with people here lately. Kinda makes you wonder.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
I read that yesterday.

I wonder exactly what is going on behind the scenes for Rense to come down so hard on Camelot.[/quote]

What I wondered is if Rensedotcom vets everything that gets published on it's site or is it a free for all.

Originally posted by redhead57
Project Camelot has been involved in a few skirmishes with people here lately.

I hadn't realized project camelot had a few skirmishes with people here on ATS. I knew of some internal politics going on at the avalon forum alright.

peace

daz__

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Im not sure about all of this but it is my opinion that we should keep the discussion of members on ATS limited to ATS. I think that posting a member's activities outside ATS is kinda invading their privacy. If the mods were to discuss our email addresses and link them to the other sites we visit like our myspace for example there would be a lot of comlaints. If he did write that letter or not we should respect his privacy.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Im not sure about all of this but it is my opinion that we should keep the discussion of members on ATS limited to ATS. I think that posting a member's activities outside ATS is kinda invading their privacy. If the mods were to discuss our email addresses and link them to the other sites we visit like our myspace for example there would be a lot of comlaints. If he did write that letter or not we should respect his privacy.

hello zaiger,

I agree that people's privicy is of most importance but I don't know where you are going with you'r post. We are not talking about anyone's private life or personal information here. We are talking about a letter on the web which is open for all to see and comment on. If a person wants privicy then they should not post on the web or on a forum other-wise what you say may come back to you.. Personally I don't mind who wrote the letter. I am not hurt by it. I am also not an advocate of Project Camelot although I have had a lot of enjoyment listening to them and their sources. The information may well be plagerized for all I know from ATS. I just thought it curious about the similarities.

peace

daz

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Well i just thought you were hinting that a named ATS member wrote the anonyomus letter.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by daz__

Well i just thought you were hinting that a named ATS member wrote the anonyomus letter.

I didn't hint nothing. I made a simple correlation. But I can't say that thought didn't pop into my mind for a split second till I realised also that someone may well have come across his post and had a brain wave to use it on Rense. Either way some of the information also comes from wikipedia and this thread is not about witch hunting but well mannered discussion of this subject. A bigger question in my mind is whether we on ATS are providing fuel for the anti conspiricy camp. I wonder if they are spending their time on sites like ATS trawling for ideas which in turn they can use against sites like Project Camelot.

peace to you

daz__

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm going to keep this on topic... I believe in Bill & Kerry and their cause. I've been awake for a long time now and appreciate many of the truths that their interviews share. I commend them for attempting to get the word out in what ever way they can and this article will not succeed in their attempts to debunk Bill & Kerry and their Projects as Rense is not the most relieable source out there.

I can also share this peace of info about Project Camelot. I have watched every interview, not all of everything I've heard is something I can believe personally but that can be due to my lack of knowledge of the topic or due to my innner heart simply not buying into what the interviewee is sharing. What I respect most about what Bill is trying to do is "They" ask the questions, it's up tp the person to answer them in a way that we can diguest but if I don't buy into a topic or subject I don't hold Bill or Kerry responsible for that.

"DAZ" If you are or have access to them, please on my behalf pass the word that their work is appreciated and realize that when a topic or subject is attacked it is usually because it strikes of some truth. Honestly I've been surprised that you don't get attacked more often.

Don't let this get in the way of the truth message and always deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
hello Rams,

This is a good message you bring to the thread.

Originally posted by Rams59lb
Rense is not the most relieable source out there.

I do agree with you on that one. Rense should be the last ones to throw stones.

Originally posted by Rams59lb I have watched every interview, not all of everything I've heard is something I can believe personally. What I respect most about what Bill is trying to do is "They" ask the questions, it's up tp the person to answer them in a way that we can diguest but if I don't buy into a topic or subject I don't hold Bill or Kerry responsible for that.

Like yourself I have watched almost everything and always look forward to new releases. It is not often a person can find so much which costs so little, (nothing at all). When I have a problem with Project Camelot the problem usually lies with a person they are interviewing and not the interviewers.

Originally posted by Rams59lb"DAZ" If you are or have access to them, please on my behalf pass the word that their work is appreciated and realize that when a topic or subject is attacked it is usually because it strikes of some truth. Honestly I've been surprised that you don't get attacked more often.

Personally I don't have a direct line to Bill and Kerry but I know trivial stuff like these petty attacks won't deter them. I don't truly set out with the idea I am going to get attacked and if I do get attacked well it won't bother me, most of the time. Peace and love is the motto..

I do think you are right though. When I see personal attacks like this on the person and not the subject I do think that the victims are usually on the right track and hitting sore spots, This is a sign to me to avoid Rense not that I ever went there anyway for information. I went a few times as a sort of a novelty.

peace to you and your response

daz__

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Thanks for following up with my post. I wanted to also add that Rense is like all other MSM outlets, it's a hit and miss with them on there reporting. I have done daily research for crediable articles to post on this site and have come across a couple from them and to be honest ever single one of them get postings from members telling me that this source is not creditable and that thread doesn't get very far lol... So, I hope Bill gets some satisfaction from is letter but I wouldn't loss sleep over this one.

They are doing a great job trying to get the message out and I wish them continuos luck.
Thanks Daz

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

reply to post by daz__

Thanks for following up with my post.

I find it good manners to respond when somebody takes the time to share something with me.

I wanted to also add that Rense is like all other MSM outlets, it's a hit and miss with them on there reporting. I have done daily research for crediable articles to post on this site and have come across a couple from them and to be honest ever single one of them get postings from members telling me that this source is not creditable and that thread doesn't get very far lol...

I have heard stuff like this being hinted at on other threads. The way I see it is if someone can write bad about a particular website or the people behind it and get away without leaving a name, in other words hidden behind the veil of anonymous posting says it all really and if Jeff Rense were for real he would not allow this type of thing to go on. Alot of people go to rensedotcom so surley he must realise what is going on. Hear on ATS we have a code of conduct and anyone steps outside the T&C's get's a slap on the wrist. Clearly there is no code of conduct on Rensedotcom. Clearly there is no morality. Now that I have had to oppurtunity to think more on this the clearer the picture becomes.

Thanks again for you'r input.

peace to you

daz__

[edit on 2/9/2009 by daz__]

new topics

top topics

join