It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish Yeti Caught Spying On Bikini Girl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Mod edit: Seeing as how the menstruation post you're referring to is still there, it stands to reason that Gemwolf wasn't referring to it as "off-topic", but instead the posts above it.

Peace

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Then a very valid response would be to go and find the percentage of bipedal primate encounters that have witnesses who were menstruating.

Until we have that information, it would be wrong to use it for just this single video as there might be no correlation.

In addition, this is one of the first times I've heard someone ask that question. Perhaps it's because she was in a bikini. Because, to be honest, now I expect all of you who asked to pose the same question in all the future bigfoot/yeti/sasquatch threads where a witness is female.
That would be fair. Although I'm sure we will never find it out unless a bigfoot encounter reporting database posed that question when sightings are reported.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

Perhaps. But maybe now that people know there have been sightings in that area, more people are trying to pull a fast one, taking advantage of the spotlight with the issue.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Alma

Alma

Alma n : a creature reported to be of ape-like appearance that inhabits the mountains in central Asia, which was up until a few years ago part of the Soviet Union.

Although not as well known as the Yeti and Bigfoot stories about the Alma suggest that it is a creature more akin to a hairy human than an ape.

Professor Boris Porchnev, of the Moscow Academy of Sciences, published a description of the creature based on detailed stories he'd gathered from people who had seen it.

"There is no under layer of hair so that the skin can sometimes be seen," says the report. "The head rises to a cone-shaped peak," it continues, and "the teeth are like a man's, but larger, with the canines more widely separated." Porchnev's description also noted that the Alma can swim in swift currents and run as fast as a horse. Breeding pairs remain together living in holes in the ground. Their diet consists of small animals and vegetables, and they have a mainly nocturnal nature. It is also noted in the report that Almas have a "distasteful smell."

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

I did not ask the original question because of her appearance or attire.

I have presented this question believing it may have relevance to this encounter. And I consider any inference otherwise to be naivety of the world in which we live.

In Bear country even a female dog that is in heat can be a hazard, or lead to the unnecessary death of a truly majestic creature such as a Bear.

Whenever there is a Female present in any Wilderness environ this question should be asked and known, before even venturing forth, so that precautions can be taken, especially if there are predatory species that humans could become prey to. Most predatory species have a much more acute sense of smell and hearing than any human.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Then a very valid response would be to go and find the percentage of bipedal primate encounters that have witnesses who were menstruating.

Until we have that information, it would be wrong to use it for just this single video as there might be no correlation.

In addition, this is one of the first times I've heard someone ask that question. Perhaps it's because she was in a bikini. Because, to be honest, now I expect all of you who asked to pose the same question in all the future bigfoot/yeti/sasquatch threads where a witness is female.
That would be fair. Although I'm sure we will never find it out unless a bigfoot encounter reporting database posed that question when sightings are reported.

Asking in a serious manner if a girl is menstrating isn't a question a guy usually asks about a good looking girl in a bikini.

Now if that same girl started complaining and starts crying then it would fit.

Animals smell a womans menstration and are attracted to it. If you have a dog, then you would know. So yes, this could be a valid question for any females who have spotted a bigfoot.

You can hop off your womens lib soapbox now.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

maybe he was a stowaway on a ship!

.02 is that there's a real cryptid in poland.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Then tell me why this is the first time I've heard anyone ask that question about the female witness of a bigfoot encounter in this forum?

If it's a a serious consideration, which I personally believe it is because primates have a keen sense of smell especially for specific pheromones, it should have been mentioned before.

I'm wondering why all of a sudden are we asking now, when we've had many reports of bigfoot encounters with women before.

I don't care that they asked. I'm wondering why in this thread and not other threads, especially about encounters with much closer contact

[edit on 9/1/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Thats easy.

It has never crossed anyones mind to ask.

All questions have to originate somewhere. If everytime someone reacted to a new question for an old topic the same way you did then we would all just be running around in circles asking the same old questions and getting the same old answers.

New questions opens up new paths of thought.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure exactly why, but it feels like an advertisement to me. Maybe some viral thing. I was able to predict it to the moment.

Think about most other virals that have come about recently (like the lizardman on the camper trailer, etc):

Friends having fun for about 20-30 seconds, then something off camera freaks one of them out, then shaky footage of some blurry creature while the rest freak out.

This video just seems to fit the formula. I know that's no conclusive proof against its validity or anything, but that was my immediate reaction to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

If you listen carefully to her scream, that is pretty convincing evidence

not according to chemtrail debunkers
they'd want to some yeti poo at least..

a thug yeti who spys stalks and creeps, moan. we humans are silly

the "female birds and bees" thing makes sense though.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by banned4life]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There's not much detail in the vid but there's something about the way it stands up and the motion when it walks into the woods that seems genuine to me. It's doesn't seem to be in a hurry and doesn't really speed up when she screams but just steps very smoothly into the woods. It would be interesting to know how long they were there before this happened as it they might have showed up and surprised it while it was foraging by the river or something been there awhile with it hiding and it finally decided to get out of there. The menstrual angle is interesting as I've heard that animals can detect it as well but never really researched it much. I know you're not supposed to go in the ocean for obvious reasons while doing so but, supposedly being a primate, it would be a plausible explanation for why it could be attracted if it was.

This one seems a lot more likely to be real than the Polish mountain Yeti video that also has a thread here but there's no way to say 100% unfortunately. I think the worldwide sightings are too similar and too widespread for something to not be out there and It's pretty sad but someone is probably going to have to bag one or hit one in a car to prove it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
yeti in polish means peeping tom

2nd line to loophole system

<< 1   >>

join