It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish Yeti Caught Spying On Bikini Girl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Try and peel your eyes off the "Bikini Girl" long enough to actually examine the video.

Here is what cryptomundo says about it.

Now new footage has surfaced apparently showing one of the beasts stalking Justyna Folger, 19, during a camping trip with boyfriend Tadeusz Serafinowski in the Tatra mountains.

While Justyna paddles for her boyfriend’s camera, a shadowy hulk can be seen creeping through the undergrowth on the other side of the river bank.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9cacbcce8a3.jpg[/atsimg]

“I wandered into the river for a dip when I realised that something was on the opposite shore,” Justyna told Poland’s Super Express newspaper.

“At first I thought it was a bear but it appeared to be stooping and then it raised itself on to two legs and ran off. I couldn’t believe it,” she added.

-E-

[edit on 1-9-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wish I could see the video.

My youtube has been errored for a month now (conspiracy?)

I wanna see what the yeti was all hyped up about!

Anyone wanna post the picture of the bikini?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Anyone wanna post the picture of the bikini?

Ya, here you go!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5eeb08fe683d.jpg[/atsimg]

!

-E-

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

You wish you could see the video!!? Don't bother mate as it shows nothing but bushes moving. The girl is far more interesting!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by havok

You wish you could see the video!!? Don't bother mate as it shows nothing but bushes moving. The girl is far more interesting!

Bummer. Truly. :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Haha a pervert yeti!

...aw I would have done the same thing. I guess were all animals

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Can anyone find out if she was menstruating at the time please?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

I understand your concept, but i'm gonna have to let you figure that one out PaulKCA!

Good luck!
-E-

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can we please try and remain focused on the topic at hand.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Actually...

That is a very good question.
I know how it may sound to some.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you, If asked to bet on it, my money would be on yes. I am hoping for an answer to this question from Mr. Coleman from Cryptomundo.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

OR...

Better yet was she ovulating. Being with her man she may have been sending out pheromones.

This of course depends on if it's even a real Yeti. The bets on that are off until we have proof of it's existence.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If you listen carefully to her scream, that is pretty convincing evidence that it is not faked, and as far as them being real, after review of witness testimony as well as the video and pictures that exist. It is hard to imagine that they don't, especially according to Occam's razor.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately Mr. Coleman's reply is; "No way to know". Hopefully someone will find an answer to this question while it is still fresh in her mind.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

My boyfriend Loren is correct. There is no way to know, except maybe time travel.

Some footage, even if it is of a cryptid, is still completely useless if you can't actually find out what it is. Consider this, there are thousands of videos of... birds on YouTube. And a few of those videos are just bad footage, they show maybe half of a wing in a bush, and you go "Well, that was fun, I don't know what it was though." And unless it actually looks more like a bird than, say, a lizard, or a leaf, you can't categorize it with the birds unless you KNOW it was a bird because of something you saw or heard when the camera wasn't filming.

I think this is another "blobfoot" "globster" "globfoot" whatever you kids have come up with... "blobsquatch" or maybe in this case "Polish blobti."

And I'm glad people are getting excited and going "hey! Maybe it's a cryptid!" but a big part of me would rather have people not post bad footage of normal species and call it something else. I'm not saying that was the case here. But as a hobbyist nature photographer/videographer, you always see more detail yourself than you do on camera. And that's why, in most of these things, I feel like the OP of the footage knows, in 80% of cases, exactly what the video is of.

And if it's a photograph, well, you remember that werewolf photo. Same thing happens. Unfortunately because humans are tending to seek fame, they will also alter images and lie, trying to convince people that it is something different.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is the second time in less than a week of a bigfoot being spotted in Poland. What the hell is going on over there? I had never heard of sasquatch in Poland before. Is something happening that is causing these sightings?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was beaten to it, oh well

It seems there is a lot of Yeti activity going on in Poland at th moment.
Sadly like the video in my thread of the Polish Yeti there is not much to see.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

In this instance time travel should not be necessary as the origional posting here;
www.se.pl...

was on the 28th of August, hence the desire to find an answer quickly to the first question as this detail should still be fresh in her mind.

In many first hand accounts from people that have encountered these fellow earth dwelling beings, sentient behavior is described.

Any skepticism should refer to Occam's razor.

As far as knowing what they are, I thought we already did!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by PaulKCA]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join