It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence NASA may be looking for Nibiru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

As I said

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
identifying larger NEOs that would otherwise go undetected is definitely a good thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

It seems there IS a valid reason for NASA to use WISE in the search for NEOs, so why do you have suspicions that they are using that as a cover story to search for a rogue brown dwarf that may be threatening the Earth?

Don't get me wrong -- I think it is possible that a brown dwarf may exist somewhere very close to our solar system. However, I don't think NASA has any specific reason to believe that one may be close enough to threaten the Earth...and the NEOWISE program does not seem to offer up any evidence to the contrary (i.e., that NASA has a specific reason to think otherwise).

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

It seems there IS a valid reason for NASA to use WISE in the search for NEOs, so why do you have suspicions that they are using that as a cover story to search for a rogue brown dwarf that may be threatening the Earth?

Don't get me wrong -- I think it is possible that a brown dwarf may exist somewhere very close to our solar system. However, I don't think NASA has any specific reason to believe that one may be close enough to threaten the Earth...and the NEOWISE program does not seem to offer up any evidence to the contrary (i.e., that NASA has a specific reason to think otherwise).

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

Yes, there is a valid reason for NASA to use WISE in the search for NEOs, just not a valid reason to transfer funds from the NEO "program" to WISE as it doesn't contribute to "program" objectives.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
think of the backlash that would insue the world,i hope it does happen so whoever survives can take the world back from idiots who run it for themselves right now, damm dam damm i forgot they no its happening and there getting prepared before we do so they survive and well we dont matter

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi , I appreciate your idea - it lends good subject matter for thought -thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems to be a green recycle symbol which makes me believe you buy into hoaxes such as global warming but anyway nasa hides stuff and thats just a fact

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I hope this is on-topic,but got this video off of youtube on Wise.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Nvm just realised how old this thread is.....

[edit on 25-4-2010 by loner007]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join