It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Stocks Surge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Stocktwits is alive with buzz all weekend of Swine Flu stocks and the impending move that is coming. In fact, most of these suckers are up in the pre some big. Are they going to gap and go or will they pop and drop? Pop and stall? Pop and lock? Backspin?.

Some of the names mentioned over the weekend.
$NVAX, $BCRX, $GNVC, $HEB, $HGSI, $INSM, $SVA, $VICL, $GSK

www.stockrake.com... April 26th article...

NVAX had good gains this morning...got Phase Two results back so it is one step closer to the big golden shower known as Goverment Paycheck Time. GPT. Or if you belong to a lower class welfare subculture it is known as Check Day!

NVAX is trading at 7.62www.google.ca...

UP 26% today...

SVA from China also traded very bullish...approved by the Chinese government as a Swine Flu vaccine provider to South Korea as well as at home in China using its "NEW" vaccine. Up almost 26 percent trading at $11 and change.

finance.yahoo.com...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Yes you are right, that is the first thing that was in the news in CNBC at opening bell.

What do you expect from the people that are going to bring you their so call salvation vaccine.

What people doesn't understand is that is the swine flu is to mutate like this greedy bastards are predicting their vaccine will do nothing to help you fight the swine flu mutations.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Sorry I had to get my Grade twoer on the school bus. Always an adventure.

Anyhow R seemed to be of the bent that Health Care was the next bubble did he not? Hmmm. lol

I don't know if I should laugh or invest.

I think its going to be all gold for me this week. I plan on going to buy a few grams of gold and and troy ounce of silver.

Nevertheless when I first looked at the ticker this morning the Swine Flu stocks jumped out and then Bloomberg had a little deally as well.

Did anybody make money during any of the other plagues?

I guess one could surmise that a few of the early British North American Companies may have profited after the small pox outbreak that wiped out a lot of the early cultures found here in North America.

What about the Black Death?

Any major power shifts during this period? Besides the obvious movement back toward the rule of the Clergy.

Another thing is that in bear market rallies, biotech tends to run at the tailend of the move causing that ending extension before a rally rolls over. Something to watch for after a 3 week pullback in the market

One thing for certain between the WHO, CDC, MSM and whoever else is cheer leading this modern day plague it is going to make a lot of people a lot of money somewhere down the road.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by whiteraven

What people doesn't understand is that is the swine flu is to mutate like this greedy bastards are predicting their vaccine will do nothing to help you fight the swine flu mutations.

I was reading how it would mutate.

When I was working in Georgia the CDC had a lot of interest in the Interactive Blackboards or White Boards. These were boards used in a conference type pf setting in which you have camera's set up in various locations with the "electronic white boards" and one is then able to communicate to various locations via video/voice and white board...it was very cool.

That was 2005 2006 and it was Bird Flu back then I think.

www.panasonic.ca...

Whiteboard technology
After getting his identification badge, Dilworth attended one of the many meetings he’s having these days. In this case, he met up with School Board members Jerry Arbour, Greg Baldwin and W.T. Winfield. Also present was Johnny Mann.

Last year Mann, a financial investor in Baton Rouge, raised $100,000 — $30,000 of it his own money — to buy interactive whiteboards for Magnolia Woods Elementary School.

He became an advocate for the classroom technology after St. James Episcopal Day School adopted it a few years ago. Now Mann would like to see all schools using it.
www.2theadvocate.com...

The above is one application of the whiteboard tech but I believe the CDC purchased the newer versions in which all of the info goes through a computer network updating the info at various locals who also have whiteboards and AV camera gear hooked up via a network enabling people to see/hear/write and communicate in much the same way they would if they were all in the same room.

So then that would be an example of how "plague" can bring "profit".

Sort of gruesome.

Byt yea it will mutate and then somebody else will make money off of the mutation. New vaccine?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the information I had not idea they were planning on such a technology upgrade.

Occurs the swine flu needs to mutate or how will big pharma can keep their profits gravy train going.

This kind of makes you feel that is a big conspiracy behind the swine flu.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I do not think so much of a conspiracy as maybe some of those in charge still do care about the welfare of their community and they are being proactive in being sure that some form of communication could be set up in case of sit x.

I hope.

Also tech transfer taking place as well.

new topics

top topics

join