It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

My name is Adam i was introduced to ATS by my brother who has been a member here for 2 years he said it was an interesting site so I thought I would join.

I was diagnose with leukemia a year and a half ago I have been told I pretty much have 6 months left to live I'm cool and content though When my time comes it comes But my main point in being here is to discuss my experiences with several NDE's I feel like i'm stuck in between 2 worlds right now. one is the other side and one is this reality I guess the fact that I have terminal cancer has to do with it.

But as soon as I get up to my 20 posts look for an very interesting thread authored by me.

It's wanderful to be here!

And sorry if its hard reading my posts everyone my grammar and concentration is very good.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So sorry to hear about the cancer mate. Definitely do some research into NDEs, the information might make the 'final exit' easier to deal with mentally, and physically.

I can only imagine what it must be like knowing you don't have long to live

Welcome to ATS
I hope you find out what you want to know while you're here, it's a great resource.

[edit on 1/9/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Welcome, GreatestSacrifice.

Where you from? I have a friend with the same name, same problems. Couple brothers, too.

Hmm...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I live in north Alabam.

Yeah, it was extremely hard at first i'm only 18 so i was feeling pretty upset but i look at it as a process of life. the more days that go by the more i see how beautiful life is and the more things i see. i've communicated with loved ones that have already passed. i guess it's a part of the process. and that has comforted me greatly. i'm no longer scared of death. because i know that there is another side. for everyone. christians. hindus. muslims. non-believers. we all go to the same place. it's just perceived differently

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatestSacrifice

Thats awesome. I will appreciate your upcoming threads. I am sorry to hear about what your going thru and wish you the best. Anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. I;ve talked to passed loved ones in dreams, but never had a NDE. Its weird. The sub-conscious is a crazy place.

My friend is from where I live, so unfortunately its not you.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Goody. Hopefully my threads will give insight into process of dying. it shouldn't be feared. it really is a beautiful thing. im lucky in a way. atleast it wont be sudden. ill have time to say good bye to family members before my time comes. tell them i love them. and prepare. I already feel prepared though. but no need to rush. haha.

i'm so glad I foud this site. people i could talk to with about alternative topics such as this without being shunned or rediculed. I wish I had known aobut this place a long time ago.

and thank you for the kind comments.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I commend you on your philosophy on the End GS.

A lot of people fear the end of their existance, for one my wife is scared of dying, petrified even, I practice trying to OOBE, although sometimes unsuccessfully I might add
, but even the episodes I have done so it made my eyes open to the fact there really isn't anything to fear its just one stage of life WE ALL have to go through, there is no stopping it. no getting away from it, no matter how well or fit you think you are.
TO have even an OOBE as opposed to an NDE is a real reasurrance to some as it tells you that you don't simply just end...
My advice is no matter how bad you are, or how close to the end , try to hold onto who you are, say to yourself, I will remember who I was , who I am, and maybe I can take that with me into the next phase.

Good luck and all the best.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Thankyou. Many people have a fear of dying. I did to. Up untill I started seeing what it really was about a month ago. the otherside is a beautiful place from what ive heard. human perception couldnt even describe it.

but enough of that. this will all be include in a very interesting thread here soon. I hope to start tonight if I can get up to 20 posts by then. i just want to relay information. and hopefully give some insight that will help other people who have great fears of death.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
i dont fear death, i fear i wont make an impact on people's lives before i die.

welcome to the community.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hey GS,

If you keep posting here, you will have 20 soon!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by platipus

you hit the nail on the head. this is something i've also had a fear of. i was diagnosed at 16 though. so my life has been so chaotic that i havent really been able to do anything. i used to think i would be judged by that when i pass on. but it's not from my perspective. ill explain later.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
edit: deleted because i thought i was out of line. sorry.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by DOADOA]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey bro.
I hope You have a lot of fun in this website.
Increase your awareness in it.

Always hold on to your beliefs and your Truth.

Much Love

[edit on 4-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your situation although it is good to see how well you are coping. Death is indeed nothing to fear. I am looking forward to your future posts.

a2d

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join