It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready to go bag for kiddos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Ok I just spit my lunch out on the desk when I read the post about guns on dogs. Rockets on cats? YES!

Sorry, but these posts are priceless. And it brings humor to the situation.

CX

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by DOADOA

Ok I just spit my lunch out on the desk when I read the post about guns on dogs. Rockets on cats? YES!

Sorry, but these posts are priceless. And it brings humor to the situation.

I must admit i did smile at those ones.....

Just know this, try and eat my kids, you die a death that Satan himself would be proud of dishing out.

CX.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ready to go to bag for kiddos?
ooooohhh...
it's ready to go bag for kiddies!
my bad,,,
never mind!

CX

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lol, you're determined to bag a kid aren't you......better watch out though, they might be a better shot than you.

An after thought for this thread, the issue of kids medication.

I think as soon as safely possible, a kid should be able to look after their own medicines. Now i'm thinking this one through as i type it, so i might change my mind later lol....but i know that some kids need medicines for conditions, it's no use mum or dad having those meds if they get seperated.

You know your kids best, so at what age you decide to do this is obviously your call. For example, my youngest has an allergy, and just needs a spoonfull of anti-allergy liquid or a tab to sort it. I know i could let her look after these, and she is well clued up when she needs to take one and how often.

This is a very dodgy area though, but i thought i'd mention it.

CX.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Y'all are bringing up some stuff to think about. I am leaning towards 'assigning' each kiddo a job and some personal responsibility. For now I am just going to write it out and put it in my bag. At least then I won't have to make snap decision on the kiddo's jobs in the middle of a snowstorm or worse.

These could eventually find there home in the kiddo's bags. And we can begin to practice the jobs as we would a fire drill.

Meds could be part of that process CX.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join