It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we want contact soo much?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
most humans ONLY THINK they want contact. actual alien contact will see 99% of mankind crying under their bed covers. check my disclosure thread for proof.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It's a good question Hayden, and i shall answer it as honestly as i can.

Basicly, I want to shut up the people (not online, but those I've encountered in real life) Who've labelled me as insane or bonkers for thinking that there's life out there, and that it pops along to say hi every now and then. It'd bring me such a sense of self glorification, that I'd probably explode with delight.

*pop*

Like that.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

It really is a shame that the money needed to deeply research these ideas is extravagant and possibly pointless.

I know I'm no where near having the money to do so, but I'm hoping to get my degree and maybe work for a college and use THEIR equipment

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Funny reason, but part of it is that I'm a geography buff and I'd like to see maps of their planets!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This thread should be called

"Why do we want our governments to stop lying to us so much"

Thats the real question. Do you like being lied to everyday with the very money you spend your life for; earning?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
contact = confirmation

When everyone was able to agree that the earth is round and that we revolve around the sun - humanity was able to make great leaps forward because we were no longer held back by those who refused to get on the reality train.
Once it was confirmed, they could no longer fight the TRUTH.

Contact means we can get on the same page as a planet and move forward.

Hopefully for the best...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join