It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time for everyone to stop fighting and work together.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
TPTB have a plan to accomplish their goal of globalism. The United States of America is a major roadblock to this plan. We the USA are or use to be the beacon of freedom. The greatest country in the world but now the media and the government have divided us so brutally that we literally are in separate groups. The entire political spectrum is total dookie, this is here to make us think we are democrat or republican or whatever. The fact is we should all be human first. Think of what is best for our fellow humans and ourselves. But unfortunately we think of what is best for the party instead of what is best for the country and the people as a whole. I don't know if there is even a way to achieve this but can't we put the people of the country or world first and the country/world second? I know it all sounds communist but why is money more important than our fellow humans? I really do not understand. Why do we need to be in the middle east for oil which equals money?

Lets start working together as opposed to against each other and maybe just maybe something good will start happening. "they've got the guns but we got the numbers gonna win yea were taking over come on" Jim Morrison knew what was up. We want the world and we want it now!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
You are correct, the only way we as a species will ever get anywhere will be by recognizing that we are all in the same boat here and working for common good.

The people who control this world work diligently to devise various ways of dividing us and keeping us all afraid, suspicious and hostile towards one another. They work hard to keep us divided and at odds based on race, based on religion, based on gender and class.

I have come to realize that these things mean nothing to the oppressors, to the ones who are trying to control us all. They care nothing for the religions that they push, they care less about patriotism or racial construct or social equality.

All these people who rule us care about is power and money and finding newer and better ways to gain more power and more money. We are the pawns, we do not matter, we are expendable.

They know that we must never unite as a people or as a whole because we would weild power beyond their wildest controls. If man was able to fight through the rhetoric and the nonsense and was able to see that we are all being exploited and that we are all equally worthless to the ones who have control...then and only then can we ever pose a threat.

It is an exclusive club made up of the super wealthy elite, and odds are you and I aren't in the big club. But should the commoners ever grasp the notion that we are not each others enemy. If we could stop fighting long enough to concentrate on who is really to blame, then the evil manipulators know that they would all be swinging from the gallows by morning.

Divide and conquer...as old and as simple as any premise known to man. As effective in 2009 AD as it was in 2009 BC. Hopefully one day we will learn from the mistakes of the past and see things for what they truly are.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I really do hope so... It seems many people are just so full of hate that they can't see through the smoke and see that we are all the same... I am a fan of peace and always have been. "Under god but we kill like the son of sam". I can never understand the need for war throughout history...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
TPTB have a plan to accomplish their goal of globalism. The United States of America is a major roadblock to this plan. We the USA are or use to be the beacon of freedom. The greatest country in the world but now the media and the government have divided us so brutally that we literally are in separate groups. The entire political spectrum is total dookie, this is here to make us think we are democrat or republican or whatever. The fact is we should all be human first. Think of what is best for our fellow humans and ourselves. But unfortunately we think of what is best for the party instead of what is best for the country and the people as a whole. I don't know if there is even a way to achieve this but can't we put the people of the country or world first and the country/world second? I know it all sounds communist but why is money more important than our fellow humans? I really do not understand. Why do we need to be in the middle east for oil which equals money?

Lets start working together as opposed to against each other and maybe just maybe something good will start happening. "they've got the guns but we got the numbers gonna win yea were taking over come on" Jim Morrison knew what was up. We want the world and we want it now!

I think its the complete opposite.

The US is a major tool for globalism, build it up to be a superpower then trash it. Paves the way for global currency while the world looks on in shock at how they all put faith in another countries currency along comes the big answer.

Why do you think they teach American values through the consitution? Its to make sure that people take the bait and riot when they push that many buttons the place overloads. When an animal is backed into a corner, it bites and remember what happens to an animal when it bites, it gets put down.

Money only appears to be more important because everyone believes it is, even people who claim that they do not. People have a lot more power than they think and its all wasted on believing in money. If people can base their entire lives on a piece of paper that they give power then shrug off the answer that makes sense because it involves belief is that not ironic?

As for the middle east, have a look at where the campaigns are occuring through the last 30 years and you will notice a pattern. Its nothing to do with oil, theres enough reserves in Alaska, do you really think that the national reserve line is an actual valid excuse if the country (America) is being flushed down a toilet pan?

The world is quite literally upside down and it is getting more twisted by the minute. Thats how it would look if your not understanding what is going on, the minute you see it for what it is, it becomes a different world entirely.

It is but it is not by mistake that we are here and the world is in the mess that it appears to be in.

Do you think the "GOD" on a paper note is written in capitals by coincidence?

Everything happens for a reason and its only a coincidence if you do not understand it.

Ill shut up now, just mentioning.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

I have just one question.

I believe, that given a year, and the power that TPTB seem to have, could conquer the world simply and quickly.

What is taking them so long?

If they plan on depopulating, why the need to worry of outrage, If you have a monkey with ten other monkeys, and you kill brutally all but one monkey, do you really think that one monkey will stand against?

Since he's been given the gift, or kept the gift of his life.

It just seems like their waiting to long, and the more they wait, the harder things would get?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It really makes me wonder exactly why all of these dangerous terrorists, don't target the oil industries?

Wouldn't blowing up half a dozen oil refineries or oil wells be a more disruptive target than anything else?

Especially considering the 'Allies' have been and still are raping middle east countries for their oil.

But then...that would be a little too disruptive wouldn't it...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

If a picture speaks a thousand words, how many does a youtube video?

Notice that the darkness never reaches above the light.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

touché, touché!

Fermentation. But I guess it'd be terrible to never taste it

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
to the OP, you are a fool to believe anything you've wrote. everything about you is average including IQ.

top topics

join