It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick one... while he's away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hello, ATS. I have been lurking here on and off for years, but for some reason felt compelled to join tonight and begin posting. I see I'm not the only one. My interests are all over, everything from UFOs to Time travel to Bilderberg talk. I have no interesting encounters or experiences to share just now, but i'm still young. If i run into anything you'll all be the first to know.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Welcome ! I think that you will be glad you finally joined and will be able to post. Also , for all the lurkers out there who are thinking of joining , I believe there are much less advertisements when logged in as a member

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You will find here people trying to get to the bottom of things in a logical and scientific manner. It is a nice place to find some intelligent thinking.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Welcome to ATS. You will find here people trying to get to the bottom of things in a logical and scientific manner. It is a nice place to find some intelligent thinking.

Dude, you made me laugh heartily! All I could think of is the 9/11 forum, where things are anything but logical, and most times not even scientific. Manners are also not a prerequisite in there.

Anyway, welcome Beezer, have a good time down here in the rabbit hole. it's deep and dark, the tunnels go all over the place, there's lots of droppings one must avoid and there's no map so you may get lost at times.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Welcome to ATS. You will find here people trying to get to the bottom of things in a logical and scientific manner. It is a nice place to find some intelligent thinking. - Jim Scott

You dont venture into the paranormal / NWO threads much do you?

Jokes, jokes.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey bro.
I hope You have a lot of fun in this website.
Increase your awareness in it.

Always hold on to your beliefs and your Truth.

Much Love

[edit on 4-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Beezer81

Time travel is interesting isnt it. I hope I'm around when you post something about it.

Anyway, here you are and here we are and

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Run! Run like the wind!!

Oh, and The Who rocks!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
welcome to the community, and whos he thats away?

top topics

join