It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that Alex Jones is into something.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm glad Paroxysm caught the "democracy" comment by cindy and the gentle correction that Alex made. That is a key premise to winning a debate and how to win public opinion back to sanity. when people think you are calling them dumb they will automatically shut down any logical thought and go into defensive mode. We can't win this war of ideology (and I DO think it's a war) unless we can adopt that tactic.

That said I got to meet Cindy and she is rather sad. Losing her son has really shattered her. You can see it in her eyes. Very sad.

As for Alex, he IS extremely intelligent and has done much to keep the public informed. It is still a possiblilty that he is a government shill. I could forsee the CIA backing him and using him to inform the public until we have total trust. Once that trust is established he could misdirect the public on something extremely important when the NWO is ready to make their final moves.

All I'm saying is don't trust anyone implicity in the media. Research each and every subject for yourself and form you own conclusions. Alex can be abrasive and a bit ridiculous when he gets on the bullhorn yet he has my respect.

Years ago I published by own zine about religion called Fourth Reich Update. What I learned was that is it very easy to go past the facts and begin filling in the blanks with personal speculation. Extemely easy to do. It may be impossible to know how much of that Alex does. thanks for posting the vids!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akoostikreiki
I used to be such a big fan of Alex...me and my buddies used to be amazed at how popular the guy was yet still spoke the truth...
And yea he gives out alot of info...I've watched Endgame and Obama Deception just like everyone else...

But then I found Bill Cooper....and everyone who knows about Mr.Cooper found out about Alex Jones.
So Alex is part of the left right paradigm he talks about...except that Alex Jones is usually the FIRST person everyone hears about when they become exposed to this.
He's got alot of good info, and some disinfo..
But the thing that really gets me mad is he spends all this money of infowar merch and his own lil propaganda....why don't you give some of that money back to the people your fighting for or start some kind of organization to truely help out?

Couldn't agree more with this post. I abandoned his radio show around 2002 when I discovered the works of a true American hero- Bill Cooper. I had to wade through so much bull and self promotion to get to the truths Alex was espousing. It borders on self-engrandizement.

However two days ago for some reason I couldn't stream Thom Hartmann so I was getting withdrawl and thought what the hell lets see what Alex is up to. Based on the 31/8 and 1/9 shows he hasn't mellowed, and I cringed every time he belittled his radio show crew, every time he cut off his callers and guests, and every time he said "and they admitted it, it's been admitted, it's out." It's a shame because sometimes it seems he's his own worst enemy. He's basically the only US resistance figure known in the UK and even then not by many. If people do know of him, they mostly think he's crazy and he's almost as big a figure of fun as poor old David Icke.

It's undeniable that Alex does more good than harm as there's masses of good info among the dross. Also because he's the biggest figure in the field he has the right contacts and people bring stuff to his attention first. I've always watch is films, and on reflection I realise it's never black and white so I should cut him and his show a bit more slack. Afterall he doesn't know he's an MKultra disinfo agent anymore than Bush knew he was.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
they're are also days where I think alex jones is ON something

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmanuva
Believe what you want, but Jones is an integral part of their plan. Its not the best example, but in the Matrix film, 1% of people realise something is up and reject the program, because it is too perfect, too systematic, too methodical. It is similar in the real world. People realise something is up - this isn't the natural progression of things, something or someone is manipulating major outcomes.

So they try and find out what is going on. Jones is more often than not, going to be the first information source they come across. He supplies information, much of which is true, but none of which is substantial enough to 'enlighten" anyone that understands even the minor details of how social, politcal and monetary systems work. Information is useful, but it only highlights problems, it provides no solution. Interpreting, analysing and processing information provides solutions. Jones does none of these things.

Jones riles people up, he gets them angry and in a mindset where they don't think clearly and do pointless things such as protesting. Groups like this are useful to "them" as they seem crazy to the vast majority of people and are laughed at and ridiculed. We are dealing with extremely intelligent people here, people that also have access to information and resources that the rest of us could only dream of. Protesting against "them" is equivalent to attacking a pride of lions with a pillow.

While these people are out getting angry, making themselves look stupid and protesting, "they" are further implementing their plan. Every year that goes past that people are merely getting angry and protesting, gets "them" ever closer to the point of no return. There is a point of no return, and it is not all that far off.

Jones is a distraction, he prevents people coming up with real solutions and recruiting the type of people that could actually make a difference. Do you really think any influential people are going to join up with a group that epitomize the description of crazed loons. Many people that are intelligent and realise something is up are put off by people like Jones and is followers, he fits the tin foil hat brigade persona perfectly, the paranoid, loud, angry guy that has lost it.

Stopping these people will require a whole lot more than holding up signs and shouting through a megaphone. It will require a plan as secret and meticulously planned as their own plan.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by mrmanuva]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

You and I will have to agree to disagree on Bill Cooper and Alex Jones. I've done a lot of research on this since people on ATS began to talk about it. Personally, Bill Cooper should never have drawn a weapon on Federal Agents. That's suicide. He should have gone with them then gotten a lawyer. He shot a Federal Agent. Do you honestly think he would have lived through that? That's an invitation for extreme use of force--not to mention absolution.

Heck, they just put eight bullets into a migrant worker near me because they thought he had a weapon. One cop fired, then the rest got spooked and bam, bam, bam.

Leonard Peltier fired on Federal Agents who shot first, did not identify themselves, and invaded his home. He got life and he didn't even kill anyone.

Just because Alex is alive and he is not does not mean that he was the real deal and Alex not the real deal. Alex keeps himself alive by stating once or more a week: I will never commit suicide and I will never advocate violence against the government.

In other words, and in my opinion and my opinion only...he's the smarter man.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmanuva
Believe what you want, but Jones is an integral part of their plan. Its not the best example, but in the Matrix film, 1% of people realise something is up and reject the program, because it is too perfect, too systematic, too methodical. It is similar in the real world. People realise something is up - this isn't the natural progression of things, something or someone is manipulating major outcomes.

So they try and find out what is going on. Jones is more often than not, going to be the first information source they come across. He supplies information, much of which is true, but none of which is substantial enough to 'enlighten" anyone that understands even the minor details of how social, politcal and monetary systems work. Information is useful, but it only highlights problems, it provides no solution. Interpreting, analysing and processing information provides solutions. Jones does none of these things.

Jones riles people up, he gets them angry and in a mindset where they don't think clearly and do pointless things such as protesting. Groups like this are useful to "them" as they seem crazy to the vast majority of people and are laughed at and ridiculed. We are dealing with extremely intelligent people here, people that also have access to information and resources that the rest of us could only dream of. Protesting against "them" is equivalent to attacking a pride of lions with a pillow.

While these people are out getting angry, making themselves look stupid and protesting, "they" are further implementing their plan. Every year that goes past that people are merely getting angry and protesting, gets "them" ever closer to the point of no return. There is a point of no return, and it is not all that far off.

Jones is a distraction, he prevents people coming up with real solutions and recruiting the type of people that could actually make a difference. Do you really think any influential people are going to join up with a group that epitomize the description of crazed loons. Many people that are intelligent and realise something is up are put off by people like Jones and is followers, he fits the tin foil hat brigade persona perfectly, the paranoid, loud, angry guy that has lost it.

Stopping these people will require a whole lot more than holding up signs and shouting through a megaphone. It will require a plan as secret and meticulously planned as their own plan.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by mrmanuva]

I absolutely agree with every word of this, mrmanuva!

Also questionable is the logo image used on Prisonplanet. I have seen the lever used as a symbol of "certain affiliations".

It is the same old trick of the magi to divert attention to the right while the left hand is where we must really look to see what is coming.

I believe that Jones is being used as a rebel rouser.

In order to carry out the next plan there will need to be revolt and diversion to coverup the missing people who will be snatched away.

During a time of chaos, the missing will either be ignored or explained away or everyone will be too busy to notice or care.

It is under the cover of upheaval that silent stealth will be employed to achieve the plan at hand.

Those who seek to tell the truth must be silenced in order for the mesmerizers to keep their hold over the blindsided.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join