It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think that Alex Jones is into something.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is not an opinion thread about what I think about Alex Jones. I know about his past behaviors. I just think that he is on to something. So I've been listening to a number of different people who have expressed disappointment and anger over Obama... and over our government in general and they all seem to be saying the same kinds of things Alex Jones is saying. I know what Alex Jones sometimes has done in the past. He's lost his mind before. I know this. I'm just saying he's on to something with his whole false left and right paradigm thing. Alex Jones spoke with Cindy Sheehan recently- an anti-war activist a while ago on his show and I knew that she would really give a lot of credence to the things Alex Jones was saying, but, I'm going to post the videos and I want you to watch the videos. Both Alex Jones and Cindy Sheehan agree on pretty much everything and there is a lot of empirical evidence to support what both sides are saying... and when you observe everything and analyze everything that they both said... it sounds dead on and it sounds really scary. I want you to take a half an hour or so to watch these videos, and, tell me what you think. I think Alex Jones is really onto something here... and it's not just something that's out of his imagination I think it can be proven.

These videos really opened my eyes up to the deceit that goes around Washington and how dirty politics can become... I really recommend to keep an open eye to this.

I really do think that he is onto something here... and it dawned on me after watching this video... he really fleshed out a lot of what he meant, and, Cindy Sheehan added on a bit too. Do you think he's onto something? What's your thoughts on this interview?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

No beating around the bush, I like Alex. I knew him in the early 90's when he was really bad, and now he seems mild mannered. He is absolutely onto something. People will wake up sooner than later, or they'll stay asleep, and die.

S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I used to be such a big fan of Alex...me and my buddies used to be amazed at how popular the guy was yet still spoke the truth...
And yea he gives out alot of info...I've watched Endgame and Obama Deception just like everyone else...

But then I found Bill Cooper....and everyone who knows about Mr.Cooper found out about Alex Jones.
So Alex is part of the left right paradigm he talks about...except that Alex Jones is usually the FIRST person everyone hears about when they become exposed to this.
He's got alot of good info, and some disinfo..
But the thing that really gets me mad is he spends all this money of infowar merch and his own lil propaganda....why don't you give some of that money back to the people your fighting for or start some kind of organization to truely help out?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

No beating around the bush, I like Alex.
yep. straight out, me too. i even like the fact that he has lost it a couple times. who wouldn't. all the info. he has up there in that big brain of his. the guy is genuine ,articulate, super intelligent. he can call up.
documents , articles and dates of documents, amendments, bills, quotes
you name it and dosn't miss a beat. very humble, big heart, non racist, and he truly cares about this country, and his fellow countrymen.
Alex Jones is worthy of hero status. imo a true patriot.

oh ya almost forgot badazz avatar sanch.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones is A-Okay.

I like it when he cuts loose:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0c55ce95d58.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

hahaha
I wonder if Alex himself has ever commented on that.
I'd love to see that on infowars.com

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I already like Alex Jones (and Cindy Sheehan) but I found this interview quite enlightening. I didn't vote for Obama (or McCain), but I was hopeful that he was something different. This just helped strengthen the growing feeling I have that rather than a compromising, expedient polititcian which he seemed to be, he is instead a puppet of the same masters Bush/Cheney worked for. Too bad. But good to know.

Starred and Flagged!

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Is this some kind of joke?

I've been going on about this for a year now, in several threads including full threads I have written. It is all a big illusion.

It's pathetic because the entire political arena is nothing more than a soap opera, and the entire American population gobbles it up and falls for it hook line and sinker. Then come on here and waste hours bickering over whos better obama or palin. Who give's a flying #, they're all irrelevant.

Anyone who fails to understand what an illusion this whole entire mess is, you fail to have a perspective on your true reality and will forever live in ignorance.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free"
- Goethe

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

S!!! One person on here who gets it.

The OP will get a S & F as well!

I think AJ has been on to it from the get go. At first it's hard to accept that we have been descending into a fascist police state for a decade now...and I'm pretty confident that you will see them attempt to flip that switch in the very near future...we've been a frog slowly boiling in water and barely know it collectively....but AJ has been yelling about it for over 10 freaking years. Props to him for his determination.

AJ has also been spot on on breaking the false left/right paradigm for almost a decade now.

Asked to define himself by Cindy Sheehan in Part 1...the first thing out of his mouth is: " I'm Anti - Slavery". A+!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I agree.

Alex Jones may do a little fear mongering within his show and website, but as far as I'm concerned he's definitely speaking the truth in some retrospect. The media business is and always will be a money making business.

As my friend said, "He's got to put some food on his table."

Not to mention, his appearance in both A Scanner Darkly and A Waking Life are proof enough that he is definitely in the know, and on the good side.

Star and flag for you.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by undefy.gravity]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Pt 3, about 4 someodd minutes in Cindy is talking incorrectly about our democracy being "sick" and "on life support"...Alex was a complete gentleman and at his very next opportunity to speak kindly corrects her with the question "Cindy Sheehan what do you see happening to our Republic?"

A+

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

I dont have much to say, i never really heard alex jones until i watched endgame and the obama deception.

the obama deception makes sense and is a little less reaching then endgame.

im still out on a verdict, I'll get around to watching the videos the OP has posted. I just wanted to say Paroxysm, your avatar is terrifying. in a good and bad way. whoever created that, well done sir.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Awesome. Thanks for posting these.
Could I suggest... most AJ threads get full up with people's opinions on him. If we all remember the first line of the OP:

This is not an opinion thread about what I think about Alex Jones.

Maybe we can create a decent thread on this (not incuding my off topic post ofcourse) and not just have a list of replies saying "I like him " or "I hate him"?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Awesome. Thanks for posting these.
Could I suggest... most AJ threads get full up with people's opinions on him. If we all remember the first line of the OP:

This is not an opinion thread about what I think about Alex Jones.

Maybe we can create a decent thread on this (not incuding my off topic post ofcourse) and not just have a list of replies saying "I like him " or "I hate him"?

The OP or someone should keep a running tally, just to see. But that would take alot of counting... hahha. Feel free to do it man.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I see him as the ATS member who starts a thread and doesn't like the opposition to his opinions, and who then starts to get uppity till we see a lot of "Off Topic Post Removed" and "Road Closed Ahead" posts where his temper got the better of him.

Eventually he'd be banned, and return in another flavor, tempering his demeanor slightly till his inner bluster once more gets the better of him, and this would repeat 4 or 5 times, till frustration led him elsewhere to rant.

I don't listen to him; he's arrogant and hysterical, overbearing and obnoxious. He more often than not attributes lunacy to logic and calls it a cover up when they don't equal out. So many people here do that. My inner face is red raw from the number of face palms it receives. ** This is not to say people are wrong, and that I am right or a way of thinking is absolute either way - just saying there are far too many self absorbed people who claim the most absurd things with self-given authority, and who have a following so great that it bewilders most others. *zoom goes the Lear jet overhead*

For instance, it's easy to peruse these threads, other forums, listen to other like minded people and based on this, come up with an identity that claims to know all, see the 'true' nature of things, and then apply raving histrionics to it and calling it Infowars.... AJ is the new LRon, using an intellectual fee rather than a monetary one.

Dianetics for the less than gullible - those who only take the bait minus the hook line and sinker... it's easier with a lure than a boot.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the videos.
What an interesting contrast - Alex can come across so agressive in such a masculine way, and here's Cindy, with her gentle soothing voice that is so feminine, and the are still both saying the same thing.
I actually think right now that Cindy's voice needs to be heard more widely. I'm very grateful that Alex did this interview.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an adiot. All he does is babble and i have yet to see one shred of evidence of anything he is talking about. Further more nothing he has said would come has come true thus far. He's just another blow-hard.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Actually, Douglas Adams was onto it a long time ago:

...A large spaceship has crashed into Harrods of London, and a large robot has emerged, and said, "Take me to your lizard." Ford Prefect explains the following to Arthur Dent:

"It comes from a very ancient democracy, you see."
"You mean it comes from a world of lizards?"
"No," said Ford, "nothing so simple. Nothing anything like so straightforward. On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford. "It is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them," said Ford. "They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in."

-- From SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH, by Douglas Adams

[edit on 1-9-2009 by OuttaHere]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undefy.gravity
Alex Jones may do a little fear mongering within his show and website, but as far as I'm concerned he's definitely speaking the truth in some retrospect. ...Not to mention, his appearance in both A Scanner Darkly and A Waking Life are proof enough that he is definitely in the know, and on the good side.

Actually, appearances in cartoons, while not really attesting to his veracity, does kind of sum the guy up to me. I mean Mighty Mouse showed up in cartoons, too...but was he really "...here to save the day"?

Fact is, beware of the man with the bullhorn. When he goes "Danger!... Alert!...Look over here!...Look at me! Look at me!!!"...

...just what is he trying to distract you from seeing? Just because he slides you a crumb of truth, should you swallow everything he serves up?

Not me...not freakin' likely.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
SORRY TO SAY BUT HE IS PART OF THEM! when he spills his secret information on the radio waves and people think he has insider info your silly. He knows just enough to get your attention and just enough to stear you in the other direction. He insights fear and anger. The swine flu obama everything is a ploy to have you not focus on whats infront of you and to pick a side.

The game is much bigger and the only way for us who claimed to ba AWAKE can do is nothing. You see the machine rolls off money and making money if we dont make money they dont make money. we change the way things get done. no one gets there shots no shows up for work. What do they do then? Alex is another part of the fantasy you live in to make you believe that your not in a fantasy. wether a sheeple or an alex jones believer its all the same. Get educated see the patterns alex and all those so called insoder experts who are making money off the not so brite, all of them are part of the machine. You need two sides two everything in order to push an agenda. everything has two sides. alex is the other side of what i thought was the awakening. but he is not.

IF YOU NEVER READ THIS AGAIN REMBER THIS 30 PERCENT OF WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU IS PROBABLY TRUE. NO ONE IN A POSITION OF GOV WILL EVER GIVE YOU THE WHOLE TRUTH CAUSE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW. ALEX IS MAYBE 20 PERCENT TRUTH.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join