It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else noticed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just have to know if anyone has noticed that the american flag patches on soldiers right shoulders are BACKWARDS? Not photo-reversed, but seriously on every news report i've seen the flag is turned around so that the stars on on my right.

I've heard the "illuminati" likes to tweak things like that, like reversing the stripes and hanging the flag horizontally (symbol of a defeated country).

I wanted to add this link just cause it's fun.www.theyrule.net...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Yeah.

When I was in saudi, we had American flags on our shoulders just like that. Conspiracy? No.

Its for viewing and identification purposes. The stars towards the front of the body, because they are the most important. the remainder of the stripes, the 13 original colonies, point backwards.

Nothing new there, weve always had it like that.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Okay, your not Don Rumsfeld, but I take your word for it!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The flag is sewn what appears to be backwards so that it gives the appearance of being wind-pushed. From the days when Armies were marched into battle behind the Emblem/Flag of their country/unit, it was common for the flag to be streaming behind as it raced toward battle. There is no conspiracy of the flag patch.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yeah.

When I was in saudi, we had American flags on our shoulders just like that. Conspiracy? No.

Its for viewing and identification purposes. The stars towards the front of the body, because they are the most important. the remainder of the stripes, the 13 original colonies, point backwards.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yeah.

don't know much about the military so I'll take your word for that. But I always assumed it was because Muslims read from right to left.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The flag become backwards when Clinton made some ruling when in office that he wanted it that way. I'll post a link soon as I find it. No conspiracy about it.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Then why is the boy scout patch the opposite??

I had noticed it befoe on pictures of the soldiers and wondered at the time.

Boy scout uniform has it's patched with the stripes forward.

(illuminati has to control at least one of these organizations!!!)

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
OK, look. Whenever America goes to war, they wear a flag on their right shoulder. It doesn't have anything to do with Muslims reading right to left. When we went to Vietnam, we didn't hang the flag on our shoulder top to bottom.

The field of the standard is always to face forward, as if you were looking at a battle standard on a battlefield from the right side. If you look at a flag from the right side as it is moving forward, it will seem backwards. But it is not.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I think it's safe to say this has nothing to do with anything. As far as it being illuminati related, haha.. I don't think so.

new topics

top topics

join