It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Reveals Obama Is Bipolar: Has Entered Depressive Phase

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

White House Reveals Obama Is Bipolar:
Has Entered Depressive Phase...

White House officials admit Obama's extreme confidence and total euphoria over 'hope' and 'change' were symptoms of a prolonged manic episode.

(click to open player in new window)

Couldn't resist posting this... It's about time we found the wherewithall to start poking some serious fun at Obama.

You know, we could make these bad times in this country a lot more fun if the media would lighten up. Do some real reporting and make some real jabs at Obama.

Long live freedom of speech. Easily offended? LOL@U !!! Nothing personal... =)

[edit on 9·1·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is fake. Onion News is a comedy show on the internet i believe. Got me excited for a second you silly duck!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Didn't see your bottom part, sorry!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Before the three years of Obama's happy phase, he was extremely depressed, and for three years he sat in his pajamas and played solitaire on his computer

LMAO!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

It's a joke but it was very funny.

Loved the budget they had.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The wife found it ... She almost never ROFLHAO but this did it...

I'll tell her that you liked it. Share and spread.

Onion News Network could easily replace CNN and have 5x the ratings.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I wanna work there!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Before the three years of Obama's happy phase, he was extremely depressed, and for three years he sat in his pajamas and played solitaire on his computer

haha, i was reading that and thinking oh well, then nearly wet myself laughing when i read about him in pajamas, i really like that fact that we have a little laughter on the forums

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What makes it so funny is that it's VERY plausible!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
So you think its ok to poke fun at someone with a mental condition?! WOW! I am bi-polar and proud to say so. I get teased and called crazy and I just laugh. Being bi-polar is something one could NEVER understand unless you have it and even then everyone handles it differently. I also dont believe Obama to be bi-polar in anyway. I think this is fake.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
So you think its ok to poke fun at someone with a mental condition?! WOW! I am bi-polar and proud to say so. I get teased and called crazy and I just laugh. Being bi-polar is something one could NEVER understand unless you have it and even then everyone handles it differently. I also dont believe Obama to be bi-polar in anyway. I think this is fake.

Well, My XGirlfriend from long ago has a brother that is bi-polar. When he was down he drank heavily while on meds. Crashed his motocycle and tried to walk away to nearby house. Long story short it was common for him to end up hurting himself. I don't understand it. I can empathize.

[color=#00BFFF]Sadly, after the motorcycle accident he had to have about 80% of his calve muscle on one of his legs removed from infection after infection. Poor health care from FREE health care, called Oregon Health Plan, which I might add is what my former girlfriend had...

Seriously, Some people just don't get a break. I wish that I had a solution. Many people turn to their faith. Self healing is very powerful.

Never give up. Find humor in everything that you can... Nothing personal.

Edit: fat finger syndrome

[edit on 9·1·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I love the onion. So funny.

My favorite was when they said Obama is shutting down the Pentagon and using the funds to build a 4 story tankosaurus in Iraq.

the other is: 75% of children who camp in the backyard never come back.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This one if perfect for ATS!

Conspiracy Theorist Convinces Neil Armstrong Moon Landing Was Faked

LEBANON, OHIO—Apollo 11 mission commander and famed astronaut Neil Armstrong shocked reporters at a press conference Monday, announcing he had been convinced that his historic first step on the moon was part of an elaborate hoax orchestrated by the United States government.

the onion

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
What makes it so funny is that it's VERY plausible!

It's extremely possible! I couldn't imagine what people would do if all of the sudden he just got real depressed...

Obama " Damn republicans... just no winning with them is there, just always going to complain, why oh why do people keep calling me a muslim... woah is me". lol

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Ironic that we both have it and your location and my mood are the same thing.

new topics

top topics

join