It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crystal skulls found! Coast to Coast 20 Aug, 09.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out that Indiana Jones 4 isn't seeming so ridiculous after all! (I am not saying it is history/future however it touches on ancient peru and surrounds the crystal skull idea) perhaps this is some sort of... public preparation ? Such a huge movie with such a "strange" idea... just a thought.

I've been noticing a lot of public material that seems to be "preparing" us for ideas, concepts and such... I realize it isn't blatantly obvious to others...(as it is intended for majority) but... if anyone else it noticing these things? ( i know i'm being vague... just fishing first to see if anyone else bites)

Mav

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll watch this when i get back from college and the gym tomorrow

2nd line

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Wooo, I'm gettin a bottle on Wednesday at the local liquor store...Dan Akroyd is going to be there signing them

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
this might be a stupid question but how do we know there are only 13 of these skulls?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
the skulls have been proven to be fakes..... They were made with modern tools. A few of them admitted hoaxes too and one has been traced back to company that produced it in the early 1900's

[edit on 30-9-2009 by infynynt]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by threekings

Exactly what i was about to say! Everyone (not folks on ATS, the "scientists" i'm point the finger at) says the skulls are fake because they were made using techniques that were unknown to the Mayans, LMAO!

I mean really..we don't know how they made, but we know for sure how they aren't made? *sigh* This is science, "what i know". Anything that even suggests otherwise is wrong.

I wonder what those fringe scientist have to say, you know the guys that actually know something that wasn't taught to them out a book.

We have to remember that alot of "questionable" things get missing when they challenge what we have been taught in history books. I mean simply gone, so it's this "absence" that i question.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by cenpuppie]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

good post pal
thanks for notifying us about this

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Supposedly, our "salvation" is dependent upon them beingh found. I didn't know they had all been found.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
First off I want to say that this is my first response on here. So be nice. I have aways been fascinated with the skulls since the first time I saw a picture of one. I'm not saying that I believe these are ancient relics and I'm not saying they are fakes.

Modern science says they are fakes made with rotary tools. Tools that modern science says that the Mayans didn't have. While I'm sure that the Mayan people weren't sitting around crafting things with dremel tools maybe they were using rotary tools. A rotary tool can be as simple as stick spun with your hands. I'm sure that Mayans did have sticks (no I'm not saying they make the skulls with sticks.) Another things is how does modern science KNOW that the Mayans didn't have the technology. Modern science didn't think that middle eastern countries could produce electricity thousands of years ago but they did. The Baghdad Battery. Computers and clock works are fairly new things. So ancient people didn't have them but they did. The Antikythera mechanism. So don't be to quick to dismiss something just because our modern science says it can't be..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join