It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Crystal skulls found! Coast to Coast 20 Aug, 09.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

listen to the video...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I'm not listening to 10/10 videos of Coast 2 Coast AM on YouTube on your word alone that there's going to be something credible in there. Especially when I know their standard of verification of authenticity on their callers.

You're right though... it's all a conspiracy... the powers that be just don't want you to know the truth. Which is... The Cake Really IS a Lie.

Positive claims require positive evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So... give me a reason to consider that these skulls are anything except what they appear to be... forgeries...

Why don't you at least provide some context, points of interest, a useful summary.... wow... I've neen "Not a one liner" posts longer than your entire commentary on the OP.

Can I at least get something at least empirical which indicates this isn't another Shroud of Turin debacle - and something that's not completely filled with cancer like "ScienceRay".

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Very interesting and prophetic, just as the Earth is moving into Aquarius. WOW! If you are at all new to the study of prophecy this is a VERY big deal, if it is true.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by GigaloCool]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If enough people belive they will help, then they will help. I hope they hurry up and get them all together or at their persepctive sites for we are in need!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I remember watching a documentary on this subject a LONG time ago...possible 5 years ago, give or take a few? Was on the history channel I believe.

At the time they still needed to find 5 or maybe it was 2 or 3. IDK.

It is strange how the subject popped back up though...seemed like a thing of the past!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The Nazis were after those skulls, they even prepared a place to put them together.

The Wewelsburg, Himmler's Castle

SS Pin

This is the Room above the Basement

12 stones rounded up to put something on, are in this basement. The 13th in the Middle?

(I couldn't find a clearer picture, I have video footage of this basement, if someone's interested I will upload it)
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So someone discovered all 13 of the "mythological" crystal skulls and what do they do? Run to C2C to have the story told? BS!!!! This would be one of the greatest archaeological stories of all time. The show aired on Aug 20th...12 days ago...not one mention in MSM...Not one mention in any of the Archaeological websites. This is nonsense.

I'll eat my left arm if I'm wrong...mark my words

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There was a documentary on sky recently that proved all these crystal skulls were modern fakes and not the mysterious works of ancient craftsmen.
Here is an example of the two best known skulls Crystal skulls 'are modern fakes'. I was a little disappointed in the findings, but such as life.

[edit to add]
Discovery channel:Crystal Skulls Deemed Fakes

[edit on 1-9-2009 by enduser]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why were they deemed modern fakes, because they didn't show signs that they were carved by ancient mayan tools?

Man, I actually admit there is a higher than likely chance they are fakes, but if there were extraterrestrial origins in any of our history it would've been overlooked because our scientists don't think outside the box.

I mean c'mon, if it doesn't fit in with the theory of evolution and any carbon dating that has done, any anomaly will be through to the wayside.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Pretty sure it's relevant, certainly expands on the topic - I'd like to see the video footage.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
By chance has anyone found anything on what (other then the quarts/silicon combo) these skulls are made of? I mean I know there is one made of amethyst, one of smokey quarts, and one of rosequarts, one looked to be made of peridot...but what are the other ones that have been found made of?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Deffinately interested in that video footage you have! Who knows at this point might actaully help to view or know or speculate upon these days.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well i believe the original 1927 crystal skull was created by aliens using advanced lazer cutting technology.I have always said the same lazer technology was used to create the inca stone walls and the giant stone balls of Costa Rica.I have never read anywhere on the internet about anyone connecting theses three different things to a advanced lazer cutter before.I guess some of the crystal skulls may be modern fakes.The skull found in 1927 is more likely to be a original but weather theses 13 skulls are original is anyones guess.I have seen many different pictures of the crystal skulls and i believe some have been created by different people as the carving skill is different from skull to skull.Of course any crystal skull created by a alien would proberly look nearly perfect.Humans goings back many years may not be able to use that advanced lazer technology as well as the aliens.Thats proberly why there skill is not as good as the alien skull.In reallity there might only be one original crystal skull.Copies of the skulls may have been carved using alien lazer cutter many hundreads of years ago but the original one still stands as the best.It is also possible that there is more crystal skulls out there to be discovered.The original 1927 skull may not be the original one at all.There may be another skull still out there that is better than the skull found in 1927 which is the original.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by threekings

At the time I pondered the thought but ET would have had to have used rotary tools (instead of lasers:lol
, so even if you think outside of the box, it is unlikely that ET created them or passed on the rotary tool technology as there is no evidence that the ancients had such knowledge.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

if you truly believe aliens used lasers to create the skull you mentioned, youre quite mistaken purely because the evidence of the tools used to create the skull was anything but lasers.

edit to add

[...]
To determine which skulls are authentic, Bill Homann, the current guardian of the famed Mitchell-Hedges skull and Crystal Skull expert Dale Walker lead expeditions to South America to explore Mayan and Aztec ruins for clues.

Can Homann and Walker prove the skulls they have are up to 35,000 years old with scientific testing? Can they locate the 13th skull before time runs out and the prophecy of the apocalypse comes true? Find out in Mystery of the Crystal Skulls.

Source

Watch the program by the discovery channel, it is eye opening

[edit on 1-9-2009 by enduser]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
According to drunvalo melchizedek, who purports to be the conduit of Don Alehondro, the official head or the guatamalan maya, a crystal skull was created every thousand years. It was intended to be a computer-like storage device.

A wise grandmother chose a child who was tasked with learning everything of consequence including ceremonies and shaminism about the mayan culture during the preceeding 1,000 years.

When the child grew up and had been sufficiently educated, the grandmother and the child participated in a ceremony involving fatal does of hallucinogenic drugs. Their spirits would be transferred to the skulls for download into an appropriate person during the end times. Which happen to be between now and 2015 NOT NECESSARILY 12/21/2012.

Supposedly the maya have all 26 skulls from the last 26,000 years which was the last time our earth lined up with the center of the milky way. That was when the mayan race was created.

The information contained in the skulls includes the history of 2 pole shifts. Another pole shift is imminent and will coincide with the ceremonial "down loading" of the information contained in the skulls.

The maya say the combination of modern technology and mayan culture are critical to the future of human kind. They are ready to embrace modern science and willing to teach modern societies how to live in harmony with nature.

I'm simply paraphrasing what I heard in drunvalo's video I found on youtube. I also heard an incredible story about one of the skulls at James Gilliand's ranch.

Something big is happening. Are you ready? Please forgive any spelling mistakes. Typing on a small pda screen is difficult.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by enduser
There was a documentary on sky recently that proved all these crystal skulls were modern fakes and not the mysterious works of ancient craftsmen.
Here is an example of the two best known skulls Crystal skulls 'are modern fakes'. I was a little disappointed in the findings, but such as life.

They base this on the fact that "they didn't have tools back then"

Neither did the Egyptians whenever they carved vases from stone you need a diamond to sculpt with that also has a perfect wall thickness from top to bottom Watch the video series "Magical Egypt". Heck WE CAN'T EVEN NOW match the work. I'm talking about 1 simple vase. Much less the pyramids we can't match.

Oh, neither did the Brazilians when they built THIS (Puma Punku)

This stone technology plainly contradicts what official archaeology suggests about the general state of development of the ancient peoples of South-America.

sooo.. because someone says the skulls are made from a tech that was "too new" and calls them debunked.. obviously there's room for debate and much empirical evidence is on the side of the skulls having more than a decent chance of being real.

b

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by enduser

You know it is possible for ancient people to use rotory tools.Some ancient machines which move very fast could have been operated by foot petal and levers.Its a bit like a foot powered potters wheel.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

to be honest with you, i wanted the skulls to be ancient but the evidence suggests otherwise. i appreciate your comments, and i am a very open minded person, but unfortunately i have to go with the scientific findings.
unless you can provide actual evidence that these skulls were made x thousand years ago, i will stick with the current scientific verdict.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Haunebu

Pretty sure it's relevant, certainly expands on the topic - I'd like to see the video footage.

I'll have to process the footage, I'm from the Netherlands, I'm going to bed now, but I will upload it in the morning.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join