First off there is no shame in reaching out; anyone who thinks there is in receiving, or in giving; I don't have any use for You. Now, that being
said this is something I've been wanting to present here on ATS. It's such a touchy subject, or is it possibly a subject that effects Peoples
pride?....Pride has always been a real bummer in many Peoples lives, and caused a lot of Heartache. So wake up, and do what's necessary.
There are many solutions Anyone can do should they find themselves stuck between a rock, and a hard place. I was doing some searching on the Web, and
stumbled across Chastityrose.com. At first I was excited as a boy who thought it might be my new porn connection
, but alas it was better. I
found a beautiful soul who is out on the Web giving great advice to strangers. She points out, through a step by step processes how to assess Your
situation, and steps to be taken immediately. Everything she recommends is available in Your local community. You don't even have to associate with
Govt. to get it!
Enjoy the read, and links. A quick word of advice. In Your local communities there are Rotary Clubs, Lions Clubs, Kuwanis, Churches, Community
centers, Chamber of Commerce, and others who either are directly involved with outreach, or can point You in the right direction locally.
This is a very good 1 through 18 steps You can take immediately in order to take charge of Your situation. Disclaimer:****The only thing I warn of
before hand, is some of her steps are having faith in the Bible.**** I had a big problem with reading that, but it is simple. The ideas are SOLID;
so simply replace with Your slavery religion, or Your spirituality......It's that easy problem solved
The link below is to chastity rose regarding earning money from Your home computer. I only put this information because in another part of her site
she lists off many, many scams; of which these are not. A little over my head, but that's why I have the next list to pick from. Each item is
shortened here; click the link for full idea listed.
1. Joining programs - MLM
2. Selling Other People's ebooks/digital products/tools with resale rights.
3. Writing your own digital products.
4. Creating a website, selling products, services or web space.
5. Affiliate sales
Hey, now this list is a little more my style; of course, I make my living as an underwear model
, but the list is a great place to start when in
need of money; which earns us food, clothing, and shelter.
Each item is shortened here; go click link for full idea listed.
1. Car washing(door to door)
2. Service jobs around the house
3. Sit with the elderly or a handicapped person.
4. Run a shopping service in your neighborhood
5. Special cleaning jobs.
6. Gardening, landscaping, indoor herb gardens, creating decorative ponds
7. Bake sale.
8. Party planner.
10. Computer skills.
11. You can also offer to take people's photographs and scan them onto discs or make internet files of their family albums that they can share with
12. Storyteller. Memorize a few stories or write your own, hire out to day care centers and organizations, even nursing homes
13. Write stories or articles for your local newspaper. You could expect to earn about 10 cents per word on an article.
14. If you live in the south or near a company that shells and buys nuts (pecans etc.) you can contact them to shell out the nutmeats from cracked
15. Painting street numbers on curbs in cities.
16. Sell advertising to local businesses.
17. Candy boxes and donation boxes set out on counters where a store will allow you to leave one.
Also, three larger places I could think of to turn to quickly if needed. I'm really not sure about the United Way, but they listed off foodbanks in
different areas. The Catholic charities are a no brainer; as most Catholic Churches run "community kitchens" designed to feed the poor, and bring
communities together. I have been to several as being the cheap bastard that I am, and the warm welcome feeling is great! They do absolutely 0% of
religious conversion junk on You, or at least me
Last is the Feeding America Charity, I have heard excellent things about them, and their food bank search is right on the front page; extremely easy
to find, and navigate.
United Way; simply log on to their site, and enter Your zip code. They will direct You to the local affiliate.
Catholic Charities; I am simply putting this link because their site is HUGE.
Feeding America's home page. Another huge site; easily navigated with food banks search on the front page.
Wake Up, Stand Up,
[edit on 31-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]